PDA

View Full Version : Andy Rooney turns 90 today!

megimoo
01-14-2009, 01:28 PM
Andy Rooney turns 90 today!
comments:
Retire, already.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He Knows He Knows Bupkis from Bubis
.................................................. ...............................................
Andy Rooney is an extremely liberal grump.
Happy Birthday you old goat, how about trimming your eyebrows.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
His eyebrows turn into Butterflies in the Spring
Sure,Happy Birthday Andy Rooney. Now please eat shiite and die.
Sincerely,Badeye
Haven’t you ever noticed how complete weenies seem to live forever?
Happy birthday, you hirsute old liberal grump.
Did you ever notice ... when i have another birthday
those wingnuts at FR make jokes about the way i look?
Happy Birthday Andy!
Happy Birthday Andy. I wish you'd get someone to cut those ****ing eyebrows.
Won't matter much, I suppose, because I don't waste my life watching you or '60 Liberal Minutes'.
“Ya know what really bothers me? Having to wear Depends. That bothers me.”
“Ya know what I like? Warm, lumpy oat meal. You know, the way it dribbles down my chin? I like that.”
Happy 90th birthday, you cranky OLD bastard.
Time to retire, Andy.
It takes effort to attain nothingness. And then what do you have? Bupkis.
Does he know he’s still alive?
China’s Andy Rooney Has Some Funny Opinions About How Great The Chinese Government Is

Time to retire, Andy.
All he has to do is put on a suit and gripe for three minutes. Other than the suit he probably would do that at the nursing home anyway. "You know what I hate? I hate it when the fat nurse's aide comes in to give me my sponge bath. I never get the cute ones like the guy across the hall gets."

PoliCon
01-14-2009, 02:11 PM
MOO!! where's the link dude??? :p