PDA

View Full Version : Call the Whaaaaaambulance!

Junebug68
06-21-2008, 05:35 PM
Talk about a bunch of wussy cry babies!

XemaSab (1000+ posts) Sat Jun-21-08 08:23 AM
Original message
My mom is SUCH a bitch

I really can't deal with this at all.

Since I moved back here 6 weeks ago, I have talked to each of my three closest friends ONCE each. Why is that? Because I can't have a goddamn phone conversation in this house.

Last night I went to go call my friend Clay and my mom told me that if I wanted to make a phone call I should go in my room. I said "No, I'm going in the back yard." My mom then said well why didn't I go in the front yard so she could go in the back yard to smoke while I was on the phone. I again reiterated that I was GOING to go in the back yard to talk on the phone and if she wanted to smoke SHE could go in the front yard.

So I go out back and I can my friend (for the second time in six weeks.)

I'm on the phone for 5 goddamn minutes and she comes out SCREECHING that I ate all the Fritos and now she doesn't have anything to eat with her ham sandwich. Basically that bitch FORCED me to get off the phone after 5 minutes because I was doing something that wasn't about her.

(I ate the last of the Fritos on Tuesday; there's Cheez-Its, there's cottage cheese, there's basically all kinds of stuff she could have had, but NO, I'm the bitch because I ate all the Fritos and didn't tell her. And never mind the fact that I don't eat meat OR tomatoes, and I've been subsisting on macaroni and cheese and beans out of a can for weeks.)

Then, later in the evening, she was getting ready for bed and I told her I was going out in the carport for a minute. I unlatched the gate to the carport, and she bursts out of the house asking if everything's okay because the dogs were upset. Like, DUH, that's why I told you I was going in the carport for a minute. It's like being 5 years old... honestly. I can't go in the goddamn carport to get my goddamn CD's, which shouldn't be in the carport ANYWAYS, without her acting like it's a crisis.

I really can't deal with this shit at all.

Bwahahahahahahaha! Please tell me this is a joke thread? Otherwise, we've just met a true frito-eating-living-in-her-parent's-basement-whinning liberal! :D

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/Dobala01/Whambulance.jpg

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x7853297

BSR
06-21-2008, 05:58 PM
This is why it should be legal to choke your liberal family members to death.. Ungrateful little fuck. I hope your mom kicks you to the alley, so you can live in a cardboard box or maybe call that friend and see if that fucktard will let you live with them.

InspiredHome
06-21-2008, 06:00 PM
She should be lucky her mom allows her to live there at all. Oh brother. :rolleyes:

BSR
06-21-2008, 06:06 PM
I'm having a bad day and my answer was not very Christian like. I apologize to Jesus first, and the DU poster next.. I hope you and your mother can work out your differences. Your mom loves you, that's why your allowed to live in her house. Don't disrespect her in her house. She doesn't have to let you live there. Don't take it for granted.

Jumpy
06-21-2008, 07:58 PM
I LOVE IT!!!!! Porky ate all the fritos!!! omg.. he/she is living on his parents dime.. and has the gall to eat all of the fritos!!! What a loser!!! Too funny.

Jumpy
06-21-2008, 08:00 PM
I'm having a bad day and my answer was not very Christian like. I apologize to Jesus first, and the DU poster next.. I hope you and your mother can work out your differences. Your mom loves you, that's why your allowed to live in her house. Don't disrespect her in her house. She doesn't have to let you live there. Don't take it for granted.

wow... first post and second post was about 5 minuts apart. What a conversion on your part!! :D Good for you!

FDK
06-21-2008, 08:10 PM
I'll bet the real issue is that mom isn't voting for Obama. :D

nightflight
06-21-2008, 08:28 PM
All those carbs bringing on 'da crazee.

BSR
06-21-2008, 08:35 PM
wow... first post and second post was about 5 minuts apart. What a conversion on your part!! :D Good for you!

I knew it was wrong when I hit submit reply

M1A2
06-21-2008, 08:52 PM

Gahahahaha! That's what I thought too. The kid (or an adult) is all butthurt.

Shannon
06-21-2008, 08:54 PM
I knew it was wrong when I hit submit reply

I like your first reply better.:D

Dan D. Doty
06-21-2008, 09:38 PM
This is just a sneak peek on how Moonbats view the world.

Moonbat lives in Mom's house, but said Moonbat wants to make the rules; in other words she wants to a spoiled brat tyrant who gets everything she wants when she wants it and Mom should kiss her ass twenty times a day.

The scary thing is they want to extend this to the rest of us.

Lanie
06-21-2008, 09:44 PM
Perhaps she needs to find more grownup activities and stop moling on DU.

Okay, no proof she's a mole, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Shannon
06-21-2008, 10:08 PM
Okay, no proof she's a mole, but it wouldn't surprise me.

It's a mole. They intentionally substituted Fritos for Cheetos so as not to appear too obvious.:p

Junebug68
06-21-2008, 10:17 PM
It's a mole. They intentionally substituted Fritos for Cheetos so as not to appear too obvious.:p

That was my thought too - but too funny! If it's true, I think I speak for us all when I say: Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooser! :D

Elspeth
06-21-2008, 10:41 PM

Maybe, but I blame Child Protective Services. In the old days, you'd get slapped by your parents for that kind of behavior. And this little piece of work would have deserved it.

Beefeater
06-21-2008, 10:43 PM
Missed the part where Mom jumped out of the bushes and keyed her tricycle and then ripped off the bumper sticker!

BSR
06-21-2008, 11:07 PM
I like your first reply better.:D

The sentiment is there, the words I used was not right. I shouldn't take my bad day out on other people.

Shannon
06-21-2008, 11:13 PM
The sentiment is there, the words I used was not right. I shouldn't take my bad day out on other people.

The words you used there weren't right either.:p

BSR
06-21-2008, 11:22 PM
The words you used there weren't right either.:p

The bus to hell is leaving in 10 min.. Be on it... :D

Shannon
06-22-2008, 12:03 AM
The bus to hell is leaving in 10 min.. Be on it... :D

I'm already there, baby. I'm already there.;)

CLibertarian
06-22-2008, 12:13 AM
Maybe, but I blame Child Protective Services. In the old days, you'd get slapped by your parents for that kind of behavior. And this little piece of work would have deserved it.

Now you are speaking my language.:D

Elspeth
06-22-2008, 03:05 AM
Now you are speaking my language.:D

It is clear from the post (if it is genuine) that the young person in question has no respect for the mother who is financially supporting her. If I were that mother's friend, I would advise her to kick the lazy, ungrateful bastard out of the house and let him/her/it learn about the joys of earning one's own money and paying one's own bills. And if the poster were a minor, all internet privileges would be suspended and the kid would have a ton of chores to do as penance.

But, I can see why DUers would like this post: first, someone else is paying for everything; and second, they get to trash a woman and call her a bitch. That makes them happy over there.

Doc Savage
06-22-2008, 09:06 AM
I did a search of the thread and no where did he/she/it respond to anything that what said. He/she/it must have pretty thin skin or else was busy scrubbing the kitchen and bathroom floors to pay for the frito's and earn phone privileges.

Shakespeare
06-22-2008, 11:09 AM
That site seems to be proof that the old saw, that if a thousand monkeys pounded away at a thousand typewriters for a thousand years at least one would accidentally produce a reasonable thought, was too optimistic.

Dan D. Doty
06-22-2008, 12:32 PM
I'm already there, baby. I'm already there.;)

Don't forget to take the tour of the Iron City of Dis; I hear its nice this time of year:p

DarkHalo
06-22-2008, 12:57 PM
That sort of whining is so stereotypical I would almost have to believe it is a joke thread. You wouldnt think anyone could expose so many lib traits in a single post.

Like I always say, you cant buy entertainment this good.

Junebug68
06-22-2008, 07:00 PM
That sort of whining is so stereotypical I would almost have to believe it is a joke thread. You wouldnt think anyone could expose so many lib traits in a single post.

It's even better cause they don't even know we're laughing at them! They think (snort!) we're jealous! :D

YupItsMe
06-23-2008, 03:07 PM

I think we're being played. Somewhere over there (DU) somebody's reading this thread and chuckling, but they can't quote it because of the KGB type tactics with which the place is run. A few people are probably sending PM's to each other.

linda22003
06-23-2008, 03:23 PM
Well, that was amusing reading, especially the answers which mostly read like they came from CU. :D

Zeus
06-23-2008, 05:03 PM

Subliminal code: Freetos Freetos Freetos Buy 1 get 1 freetos

BSR
06-23-2008, 06:18 PM
I think we're being played. Somewhere over there (DU) somebody's reading this thread and chuckling, but they can't quote it because of the KGB type tactics with which the place is run. A few people are probably sending PM's to each other.

you're probably right. Especially since the OP hasn't posted once since he/she started the thread.

McCainiac
06-23-2008, 11:58 PM
Oh, I hope that turd is trying to do clever satire.
Xema is a total grubbing bitch. Why doesn't her mom kick her to the curb?

Zeus
06-24-2008, 12:20 AM
Oh, I hope that turd is trying to do clever satire.
Xema is a total grubbing bitch. Why doesn't her mom kick her to the curb?

Illegal dumping ;)