PDA

View Full Version : Republican minority leader on stimulus

Ringo
01-16-2009, 06:16 PM
"OMG, I can't tell you how shocked I am at what were are seeing"

Has this fucktard been hiding under a rock for the last 8 years ?

Bush has added almost 6 TRILLION to the nation debt in his term.

Get it ? ...her added 6 TRILLION to a national debt of 5.6 trillion.

No leader in the history of this planet has ever left their nation with such a debt ....NEVER.

But Boehner is shocked ? ....He looks at a 800 billion dollar stimulus vs. 6 trillion dolla debt that Bush burdened our nation with....and is shocked at the 800 billion ?

They certainly are the queens of faked outrage.

I guess this is what it looks like when a political party implodes under incompetence.

Sonnabend
01-16-2009, 06:20 PM
Moved - again.

And will you kindly link back to the article or comment in question.

Thank you.

Ringo
01-16-2009, 06:23 PM
Moved - again.

And will you kindly link back to the article or comment in question.

Thank you.

So this isn't politics ?

The stimulus debate isn't political ? ...quoteing a Senator isn't political ?

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2009/01/republicans-fin.html

Zathras
01-16-2009, 06:35 PM
Hell I think DUmbass Ringo's threads had only one proper place that they belong....right here (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/forumdisplay.php?f=18)

PoliCon
01-16-2009, 06:38 PM
The quote is obviously a fake written by a middle school student - right Ringo?

Ringo
01-16-2009, 06:42 PM
The quote is obviously a fake written by a middle school student - right Ringo?

It is a direct quote from the republican minority leader John Boehner.

PoliCon
01-16-2009, 06:44 PM
It is a direct quote from the republican minority leader John Boehner.No actually it's not. It can't be because there is no way he said what you have made up there. No one except a middle schooler would ever say what you have typed there.

Zathras
01-16-2009, 06:45 PM
It is a direct quote from the republican minority leader John Boehner.

Ok, prove it DUmbass. With video and audio. If you can't provide these then what you have to say on the matter is null and void.

PoliCon
01-16-2009, 06:47 PM
Ok, prove it DUmbass. With video and audio. If you can't provide these then what you have to say on the matter is null and void.
He can't prove it because it's a blatant and obvious fake. Anyone with more than a 6th grade education can see that the quote is a fake.

Zathras
01-16-2009, 06:49 PM
He can't prove it because it's a blatant and obvious fake. Anyone with more than a 6th grade education can see that the quote is a fake.

Yup, people like the DUmbass Ringo think they can just say anything and get away with it without providing the proper documentation to back it up.

Ringo
01-16-2009, 06:51 PM

Holy shit are you guys stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uWEd2gKz9k

I own you idiots.

PoliCon
01-16-2009, 06:57 PM

I own you idiots.

Dipshit - that is not what you have written there as your quote. To be a QUOTE - it has to actually be the words the man used. Fucktard. OMG??? were???? WE ARE is abbreviated WE'RE. There is a HUGE difference between WERE and WE'RE. learn some grammar. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
01-16-2009, 06:59 PM
NOW - as for the substance of what the man is saying - he has a HUGE point. Even given the way that the republicans spent like drunken communists - what Barry is proposing will make all other previous spending look like CHUMP CHANGE.

Ringo
01-16-2009, 07:01 PM
NOW - as for the substance of what the man is saying - he has a HUGE point. Even given the way that the republicans spent like drunken communists - what Barry is proposing will make all other previous spending look like CHUMP CHANGE.

So the 800 billion makes the 6 TRILLION look like 'chump change'

The people on this site have a big problem with math.

PoliCon
01-16-2009, 07:02 PM

The people on this site have a big problem with math. when you finish puberty - come back and look us up.

Mythic
01-16-2009, 09:03 PM
Actually, Obama's plan would add At least a trillion in debt. And Bush added that 6 trillion in 8 years. Obama's Stimulus would happen alot quicker that that.

You falsely assume that everyone here agrees with everything any republican has ever done. I didn't like all of Bush's spending either. And I don't want more spending with Obama unless it can actually fix anything. Giving tons of money to people who dont pay taxes and dont have jobs is a waste of money. Also, why would we bailout all these companies? If they are so screwed up why give them more money to lose? They need to change the way they do things.

PoliCon
01-17-2009, 12:31 AM
And lets not forget that a whole hell of a lot of the spending during the last 8 years was NOT on bullshit things - unless you consider disaster relief and nation defense spending discretionary.

Barry on the other hand is dumping money into kickbacks and handouts. :rolleyes:

Ringo
01-17-2009, 10:55 AM
Actually, Obama's plan would add At least a trillion in debt. And Bush added that 6 trillion in 8 years. Obama's Stimulus would happen alot quicker that that.

You falsely assume that everyone here agrees with everything any republican has ever done. I didn't like all of Bush's spending either. And I don't want more spending with Obama unless it can actually fix anything. Giving tons of money to people who dont pay taxes and dont have jobs is a waste of money. Also, why would we bailout all these companies? If they are so screwed up why give them more money to lose? They need to change the way they do things.

Ya, but the reason Obama is spending 800 billion is because the worst president in history has ruined our economy.

Do you agree ?

djones520
01-17-2009, 11:17 AM

I own you idiots.

LOLLERSKATES ROFLMAO U PWNZORD THOSE FUCKERS!!!!!!1111eleventy1

Mythic
01-17-2009, 01:18 PM
Ya, but the reason Obama is spending 800 billion is because the worst president in history has ruined our economy.

Do you agree ?

You think Bush is the worst president in our history? :rolleyes: You need to learn your history.
And if Bush spending so much money didn't do any good, why would Obama spending money do any better? One of the main reasons so much deficit piled up during Bush's term is because of the war were in right now. I don't think he should have started it in the first place, but now that we are in it we can't just leave before whats done is done.