PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Oklahoma!

ScottyK
01-18-2009, 08:15 AM
Hello everyone from the great state of Oklahoma, where all 77 of our counties voted against Obama, the only state in the Union to do that.

This will be my 8th year living in Oklahoma!

I'm a military veteran with the Air Force/Air National Guard with 15 years in, and only six more to go!

The Air Force has me moving all over the world, but it looks like Oklahoma will be my final move (military related). I originally hail from Colorado, so go Broncos and Avalanche!

tacitus
01-18-2009, 10:51 AM
Welcome Scotty and thank you for serving. I'm retired Navy and live south of Denver.

Sadly the Broncos may be looking at another dismal year in 2009. :(

Phillygirl
01-18-2009, 10:52 AM
Welcome to CU Scotty...and thanks for your service.

PoliCon
01-18-2009, 11:30 AM
Hi scotty - welcome. Be careful not to feed the trolls - but if you like - we have one trapped down in stupid liberal tricks you can kick a little bit. ;) It's rather fun. :D

MrsSmith
01-18-2009, 01:10 PM
Hello everyone from the great state of Oklahoma, where all 77 of our counties voted against Obama, the only state in the Union to do that.

This will be my 8th year living in Oklahoma!

I'm a military veteran with the Air Force/Air National Guard with 15 years in, and only six more to go!

The Air Force has me moving all over the world, but it looks like Oklahoma will be my final move (military related). I originally hail from Colorado, so go Broncos and Avalanche!

I work in OK, and there are plenty of moonbats there...they just haven't gathered in one or two counties, yet. :mad: Anyway, ya'll didn't beat Kansas by much.

Welcome to CU!!:)

Mythic
01-18-2009, 02:41 PM
Thanks for your service and welcome to the site! Praises to your state for remaining smart enough to vote against Obama.;)

RobJohnson
01-19-2009, 01:53 AM
Welcome Scotty.

Thanks to both you and tacitus for your service.

submarinepainter
01-19-2009, 06:23 AM
I was once a citizen of COMANCHE COUNTY and Lawton . Welcome to CU