PDA

View Full Version : QUEERLY BELOVED:Hotel nixes homosexual 'pig sex' party celebrating Obama inauguration

megimoo
01-18-2009, 08:07 PM
QUEERLY BELOVED

Outrage, complaints shut down D.C. orgy
Hotel nixes homosexual 'pig sex' party celebrating Obama inauguration

A Washington, D.C., inaugural week event that originally was described as a "pig sex" homosexual orgy has been cancelled after concerned citizens complained to the Doubletree Hotel hosting the event, according to the organization spearheading the opposition.

"A big 'Thanks' to each of you who called the Doubletree and its parent company, Hilton Hotels," said Peter LaBarbera, president of Americans for Truth about Homosexuality, "urging them to not allow this unbelievably depraved and unhealthy homosexual event to occur in public conference rooms."

LaBarbera continued, "We learned that thousands of concerned Americans called to complain in response to our reporting and follow-ups by WorldNetDaily.com, Liberty Counsel's Matt Barber and other conservative websites."

As WND reported, LaBarbera obtained information about the planned event via e-mail from a source within the homosexual community.

The original e-mail advertising the "pig sex" orgy said, "We've now got a KILLER line up of DEMOS, including super skilled rope bondage, sounds play, and flogging. LIVE Music and Sound is gonna be provided by THE BLACK PARTY DJ Rich King. So you can s---, fist, rim, and [f---] TO THE BEAT."

The online Urban Dictionary defines "pig sex" as "outrageously dirty such as water sports, defecation, male on male bondage, group-sex and bestiality," although there was no indication that this event would involve animals.

And while hotel managers repeatedly denied any such event was being planned, a reporter for the homosexual publication Washington Blade confirmed in his report plans for a "leather S&M party" at the hotel this weekend.

LaBarbera said the hotel originally confirmed to him that Mid-Atlantic Leather Maneuvers had booked three second-floor conference rooms for three days, starting with Saturday night's events and culminating on Inauguration Day, Tuesday.

Following public outcry over the event, however, lesbian blogger Pam Spaulding published today a M.A.L. Maneuvers announcement.

"As many of you know, extreme Christian groups have been pressuring Doubletree to cancel the 'Obama Inauguration Pig Sex Orgy,'" the announcement reads. "For two days, the hotel stood firm while the accusations and falsehoods kept coming in. Just this morning, I told the management of Doubletree how impressed I was that they resisted the calls to shut us down. Unfortunately, the matter escalated to Doubletree Corporate, and the word has come down that they will not allow our event to go on as planned. To say that I am [p---ed] would be an understatement. We have a right to privacy and sexual freedom. I appreciate the efforts of the Centaurs (a D.C. homosexual sadistic sex group) in helping us set this up and fight the cancellation. I want to apologize to each of you who, some who have been with me for 9 years, for having to disappoint you at the 11th hour."

As WND reported, news of the event led some concerned citizens to object, some to pray and some to take action. Matt Barber, director of cultural affairs for Liberty Alliance Action and Liberty Counsel, said he had contacted health officials about the event.

"It's simply inexcusable that the Doubletree would place at risk the health of its staff and future guests by facilitating this orgy in rooms where food is served," said Barber. He said hotel staff members apparently will be tasked with cleaning up "the various forms of potential infectious biological waste left behind.'

"I have therefore notified the Washington D.C. Department of Health about the planned Doubletree orgy. The representative I spoke with was stunned and told me that the matter would be immediately investigated. I also notified the Washington Metropolitan Police Department, which will be looking into possible criminal violations should the Doubletree go forward with the event," he confirmed.

Christian activist Navy Chaplain Gordon Klingenschmitt also weighed in on the issue, first getting a denial from hotel officials that the event had even been planned. He then talked with workers in several of the hotel offices, getting confirmation of the plans.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=86412

jeskibuff
01-18-2009, 09:52 PM
Liberals sure are a classy bunch, eh? :rolleyes:

Looks like we're in for 4 years of sleaze, scandal and corruption.

Break out the waders!

Calif Cowgirl
01-19-2009, 11:26 AM
Liberals sure are a classy bunch, eh? :rolleyes:

Looks like we're in for 4 years of sleaze, scandal and corruption.

Break out the waders!

The most vile aspect of it all is that they can be so OPEN about it! PIG SEX PARTY??? OMgosh! I don't even know what to say.:mad:
Oh, but wait, the people who participate in these kind of events and the parades, are just the "fringe" homosexuals. Give me a break!

lacarnut
01-19-2009, 11:40 AM
The most vile aspect of it all is that they can be so OPEN about it! PIG SEX PARTY??? OMgosh! I don't even know what to say.:mad:
Oh, but wait, the people who participate in these kind of events and the parades, are just the "fringe" homosexuals. Give me a break!

Maybe Noonwitch, Wilbur and CueSi can give us more in depth analysis.

Calif Cowgirl
01-19-2009, 11:43 AM
Maybe Noonwitch, Wilbur and CueSi can give us more in depth analysis.

I am sure!

lacarnut
01-19-2009, 11:51 AM
I am sure!

On the other hand, too much information has already been posted regarding these sick, vile, demented freaks.

wilbur
01-19-2009, 02:16 PM
On the other hand, too much information has already been posted regarding these sick, vile, demented freaks.

Well, its all about how you process and filter information. I find it amusing that so many here claim to be so critical and careful about the information they take in from the biased media, yet absolutely fail so spectacularly to apply that scepticism when the information seems to confirm their preconceptions.

Sure if you want to call the people in the article sickos or sleazy etc, I don't care. But as per usual, the conversation moves beyond that, and the labels start being applied to all homosexuals... when that starts happening, the bigotry really starts to show through in force.

If the only method I use to learn about your average American city is to watch broadcasts of its local evening news, what kind of impression would I have of it? Every town in America would look like a nothing more than a giant free for all for robbers, rapists, and murders. Except for a few places (Detroit maybe), this would be a very inaccurate picture... but it would be accurate to me because I limited my intake of information.. but that information inaccurately framed my opinion. The same thing happens here, with these stories that get peppered all over here, Christian or religious sites, conservative blogs, and places like the freep. You are learning about a town, only by watching the evening news.

Sonnabend
01-19-2009, 02:30 PM
We have a right to privacy and sexual freedom

If you do not wish a thing heard, do not say it. The event was publically advertised.

Dipstick.

jeskibuff
01-19-2009, 08:48 PM
Well, its all about how you process and filter information. I find it amusing that so many here claim to be so critical and careful about the information they take in from the biased media, yet absolutely fail so spectacularly to apply that scepticism when the information seems to confirm their preconceptions.Liberals have proven time and time again that they are amoral, full of deceit and corrupt to the bone. We've seen it everywhere, from marches and protests in San Francisco to blatant attempts to steal elections (can you say "Franken" or "Gregoire " or "Gore"?), to attempts to sell political seats to the highest bidder, to willful ignorance of meeting the requirements of citizenship to become President. We witness daily the idiocy of the sleazebags at DU. We marvel at how liberals produce obviously false documents ("Dan Rather") or make "fictititious" mockumentaries ("Mikey Mooron"). We see liberals accuse GWB of lying but they refuse to believe the simple obvious lies like "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

You liberals are the scum of the earth. And we probably only see the tip of the iceberg, don't we?

wilbur
01-19-2009, 08:50 PM
Liberals have proven time and time again that they are amoral, full of deceit and corrupt to the bone. We've seen it everywhere, from marches and protests in San Francisco to blatant attempts to steal elections (can you say "Franken" or "Gregoire " or "Gore"?), to attempts to sell political seats to the highest bidder, to willful ignorance of meeting the requirements of citizenship to become President. We witness daily the idiocy of the sleazebags at DU. We marvel at how liberals produce obviously false documents ("Dan Rather") or make "fictititious" mockumentaries ("Mikey Mooron"). We see liberals accuse GWB of lying but they refuse to believe the simple obvious lies like "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

You liberals are the scum of the earth. And we probably only see the tip of the iceberg, don't we?

And this has fuck all to do with the OP story, and peoples perceptions of homosexuals.

Honestly, those are all good points, but I would more generously apply them to most politicians and partisans as a whole, those from my own ideological leanings as well... but still have nothing to do with the OP or my comments in general.

tacitus
01-19-2009, 09:00 PM
Hopefully they won't have to burn down the hotel when they 'guests' leave.

lacarnut
01-19-2009, 09:13 PM
Well, its all about how you process and filter information. I find it amusing that so many here claim to be so critical and careful about the information they take in from the biased media, yet absolutely fail so spectacularly to apply that scepticism when the information seems to confirm their preconceptions.

Sure if you want to call the people in the article sickos or sleazy etc, I don't care. But as per usual, the conversation moves beyond that, and the labels start being applied to all homosexuals... when that starts happening, the bigotry really starts to show through in force.

The e-mail states that participants at the Homo sexual pig party will be able to shit, piss and butt fuck eachother to their heart's content. How would you like to clean that filth up and at the same time be subjected to a fatal disease. Since you have so many gay friend, you may be a participant for all I know.

I find it amusing for you to try and deflect their vile, disgusting behavior. You must be a freak yourself. Like I have said on several occasions, what they do in their own home is their own business. When they get out in the public domain doing their demented deeds, that does not fly with the overwhelming majority of society. What you infer as bigotry is actually stupidity on your part.

Calif Cowgirl
01-19-2009, 09:55 PM
And this has fuck all to do with the OP story, and peoples perceptions of homosexuals.

Honestly, those are all good points, but I would more generously apply them to most politicians and partisans as a whole, those from my own ideological leanings as well... but still have nothing to do with the OP or my comments in general.

Certainly the republicans are not without sin, but it is predominantly by a wide margin the democrats who scream and have fits for the rights of perverts to be able to do their perversions wherever they want and in front of whoever they want.

wilbur
01-19-2009, 10:07 PM
The e-mail states that participants at the Homo sexual pig party will be able to shit, piss and butt fuck eachother to their heart's content. How would you like to clean that filth up and at the same time be subjected to a fatal disease. Since you have so many gay friend, you may be a participant for all I know.

I find it amusing for you to try and deflect their vile, disgusting behavior. You must be a freak yourself. Like I have said on several occasions, what they do in their own home is their own business. When they get out in the public domain doing their demented deeds, that does not fly with the overwhelming majority of society. What you infer as bigotry is actually stupidity on your part.

I'm not deflecting anything.. but commenting on the typical behaviour of you and others in this thread... of judging all homosexuals based on the limited type of news stories you choose to inundate yourself with. I didn't really address the people in the article.. don't really care. They were gonna have a risqué party, people complained, they'll probably move somewhere else. Big deal.

I was giving you the more in depth analysis you were asking for..... sorry you don't like it. The function of most of these stories, and the reasons they show up all over sites like this is simply to reinforce prejudices. See my example about the evening news.

lacarnut
01-19-2009, 10:43 PM
I'm not deflecting anything.. but commenting on the typical behaviour of you and others in this thread... of judging all homosexuals based on the limited type of news stories you choose to inundate yourself with. I didn't really address the people in the article.. don't really care. They were gonna have a risqué party, people complained, they'll probably move somewhere else. Big deal.

I was giving you the more in depth analysis you were asking for..... sorry you don't like it. The function of most of these stories, and the reasons they show up all over sites like this is simply to reinforce prejudices. See my example about the evening news.

Stick to the article at hand. You did not address any of my points that this type of behavior is disgusting; how would you like to clean it up after they had their pig sex party. I don't need any in depth analysis of the vile behavior of these freaks that participate in these activities. What a joke you are when you try to deflect the sordid lifestyle of many homosexuals. It is you who is prejudiced.

wilbur
01-19-2009, 10:53 PM
Stick to the article at hand. You did not address any of my points that this type of behavior is disgusting; how would you like to clean it up after they had their pig sex party. I don't need any in depth analysis of the vile behavior of these freaks that participate in these activities.

I wouldnt.. I also dont care if some private venue decides its their thing and likes to host that sort of event. You (or I) don't have to like it. Comment away on what you think of their behaviour. I posted the way I did because the threads immediate jump from criticizing this particular group to demonizing all homosexuals, and now its even moved on to all liberals, and whoever else that isn't an anti-homosexual bigot.

What a joke you are when you try to deflect the sordid lifestyle of many homosexuals. It is you who is prejudiced.

You are trying to deflect your own demonizations.

lacarnut
01-20-2009, 12:15 AM
I wouldnt.. I also dont care if some private venue decides its their thing and likes to host that sort of event. You (or I) don't have to like it. Comment away on what you think of their behaviour. I posted the way I did because the threads immediate jump from criticizing this particular group to demonizing all homosexuals, and now its even moved on to all liberals, and whoever else that isn't an anti-homosexual bigot.

You are trying to deflect your own demonizations.

You would care if it was your hotel. A hotel is not a private venue, idiot. If they want to screw pigs in their own home, I could care less. If they do it in a hotel, that's where their vile behavior has impacted the employees, staff and patrons that will rent the room after these freaks leave. That should not be too hard for you to understand. Try harder next time at deflecting your fondness for all homosexuals. No wonder freaks are demonized; dunces like you will condone their sick behavior.

jeskibuff
01-20-2009, 06:15 AM

Honestly, those are all good points, but I would more generously apply them to most politicians and partisans as a whole, those from my own ideological leanings as well... but still have nothing to do with the OP or my comments in general.It is a direct response to your comments. While you asserted that we believe any story if it fits our preconceptions, I'm saying that this pig sex party is totally consistent with the amoral behavior of liberals that we witness every day.

Duh.

FlaGator
01-20-2009, 08:38 AM
We have a right to privacy and sexual freedom

I didn't realize that there was such a thing as sexual freedom. It seems that sex is regulated as much as anything else. What is this sexual freedom that they speak of?

wilbur
01-20-2009, 08:45 AM
It is a direct response to your comments. While you asserted that we believe any story if it fits our preconceptions, I'm saying that this pig sex party is totally consistent with the amoral behavior of liberals that we witness every day.

Duh.

Consistent with stories you read that confirm your preconceptions, perhaps?

wilbur
01-20-2009, 08:47 AM
You would care if it was your hotel. A hotel is not a private venue, idiot. If they want to screw pigs in their own home, I could care less. If they do it in a hotel, that's where their vile behavior has impacted the employees, staff and patrons that will rent the room after these freaks leave. That should not be too hard for you to understand. Try harder next time at deflecting your fondness for all homosexuals. No wonder freaks are demonized; dunces like you will condone their sick behavior.

Reading comprehension isnt your strong suit is it? :)

Actually, if that event went on, I doubt it would be worse than something your typical hotel maid has encountered in the regular rooms already.... think about that next time you sleep in a hotel bed.

marinejcksn
01-20-2009, 12:00 PM
Suprisingly, I've got a little feeling for the other side on this one. Now that being said, hear me out:

The Homosexual "orgy" part; to me that's nobody's business but the people involved. HOWEVER, once they start involving golden showers and crap like that, it sounds like a health matter to me.

Honestly though, how many of us have stayed in hotel rooms with our significant other or whatever and done the deed in there? You ever see when they do those CSI style room inspections with the blacklight? Piss & Blood & semen all over the place in the room.

I feel about it like this: you wanna rent a hotel with some people and screw each others brains out? Fine. That's not against the law and it's not hurting me. Once you talk about involving animals and things that could make people sick though, that's another story.

I don't condone the behavior or think it's apropriate or normal. But what I've learned from my relationship with Christ is that we should pray for them to see the error of their ways and leave it up to them. Hate the sin, not the sinner.

noonwitch
01-20-2009, 02:36 PM

Judging all gays by the behavior of some gays is kind of like judging all heterosexual men by the behavior of drunken frat boys at Mardi Gras (you know, the guys who yell "Show us your tits" to every woman who walks by), or the perps in the sexual abuse cases I've seen at work over the past 21 years or so.

Or, I could judge the behavior of all fundamentalist preachers by that of Ted Haggard and Jim Bakker.