PDA

View Full Version : SUPERBOWL XLIII - STEELERS v cardinals.

PoliCon
01-18-2009, 11:33 PM
:) Philly must be a crappy place to live right now. Not only did they lose - AGAIN - but they lost to the Cardinals and the STEELERS will be taking home their 6th ring. I have a great design idea for shirts . . . .

CueSi
01-18-2009, 11:45 PM
I love the Steelers, but I'm not counting out Arizona... Kurt Warner is old as hell in QB years, no doubt, but he is crafty.

I think Arizona has a fair shot...that may be obliterated by a Troy Polomalu interception or block. :p

~QC

PoliCon
01-18-2009, 11:47 PM
I love the Steelers, but I'm not counting out Arizona... Kurt Warner is old as hell in QB years, no doubt, but he is crafty.

I think Arizona has a fair shot...that may be obliterated by a Troy Polomalu interception or block. :p

~QCThey have an AWESOME coach so - I'm not going to count them out - I just know how this ends. It's destiny. :D The steelers lost to 4 teams this season - and all 4 have been eliminated by teams they should have beaten.

newshutr
01-19-2009, 12:07 AM
It's going to be a really good game. Fast paced...speed will rule.

PoliCon
01-19-2009, 12:19 AM
It's going to be a really good game. Fast paced...speed will rule. It's a game about coaches and coaching. http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=207187&cl=11547077&ch=243724&src=sports

Lars1701a
01-19-2009, 04:38 AM
:) Philly must be a crappy place to live right now. Not only did they lose - AGAIN - but they lost to the Cardinals and the STEELERS will be taking home their 6th ring. I have a great design idea for shirts . . . .

Damn Poli dont bust a nut in your pants over this. We were not even picked to go to the playoffs for crying out loud. I thought it would have been bad being beating by the Eagles in the SB but its going to be worse being beaten by the Cards.

DarkScribe
01-19-2009, 06:31 AM
This is SWEET!!! My bro lives in Tampa and has already begun the tickets search...we'll see...he has connections...

Still...we are IN...:cool:

Here we go, Steelers, here we go!!!

AHeneen
01-19-2009, 07:07 AM

Well, they did win the World series, so they don't have to loathe all that much.

PoliCon
01-19-2009, 09:18 AM
Well, they did win the World series, so they don't have to loathe all that much.world series? what's that? Is that some sort of sports thing?

Lars1701a
01-19-2009, 03:34 PM
world series? what's that? Is that some sort of sports thing?

Since everytime I pick something the opposite happens I guess I will have to root for the STEELERS woot i think they are going to win ;)

PoliCon
01-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Damn Poli dont bust a nut in your pants over this. We were not even picked to go to the playoffs for crying out loud. I thought it would have been bad being beating by the Eagles in the SB but its going to be worse being beaten by the Cards.You're kidding right? I'd be more pissed to lose to philly. I happen to be a fan of Ken Whisenhunt. I was pulling for him to be Steelers head coach a few years back. And The assistant - Grimm is also top notch. :cool: We make great coaches here in Pittsburgh.

Lars1701a
01-19-2009, 05:42 PM
You're kidding right? I'd be more pissed to lose to philly. I happen to be a fan of Ken Whisenhunt. I was pulling for him to be Steelers head coach a few years back. And The assistant - Grimm is also top notch. :cool: We make great coaches here in Pittsburgh.

PAALEASE, you already lost to philly this year, you dodged a bullet be thankful. :rolleyes:

9 and 7 team with all that talent and in the weakest Div known to man, ya thats great coaching. If the cards were still in the NFC east they would be 6 and 10 tops.

PoliCon
01-19-2009, 06:16 PM
PAALEASE, you already lost to philly this year, you dodged a bullet be thankful. :rolleyes:

9 and 7 team with all that talent and in the weakest Div known to man, ya thats great coaching. If the cards were still in the NFC east they would be 6 and 10 tops.Like I already said - The steelers lost 4 regular season games - and each team to which we lost was eliminated from the play offs by teams that they should have beaten. It's destiny :cool:

Lars1701a
01-19-2009, 06:17 PM
Like I already said - The steelers lost 4 regular season games - and each team to which we lost was eliminated from the play offs by teams that they should have beaten. It's destiny :cool:

or paid off refs, it worked well in their last SB :D

PoliCon
01-19-2009, 06:19 PM
or paid off refs, it worked well in their last SB :D PLEASE! :rolleyes:

Bubba Dawg
01-19-2009, 07:48 PM
I think it will be a good game. Hope so. Can't take the Cardinals lightly. They are for real.

GO Steelers.

PoliCon
01-19-2009, 07:50 PM
I think it will be a good game. Hope so. Can't take the Cardinals lightly. They are for real.

GO Steelers.We don't. We know how good their coaches are. We trained them!

Bubba Dawg
01-19-2009, 07:55 PM
We don't. We know how good their coaches are. We trained them!

Nice.

Yep. The Cards could be kinda like Rocky Balboa. Where was he from ....???? :p:D

PoliCon
01-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Nice.

Yep. The Cards could be kinda like Rocky Balboa. Where was he from ....???? :p:Dsome shithole at the eastern end of PA . . . .:p

patriot45
01-19-2009, 07:58 PM
Cards all the way!! Pitts need to put 3-4 guys on Fitz, the guys not human!!

franksolich
01-19-2009, 07:59 PM
Go Steelers. All the way, and big.

PoliCon
01-19-2009, 08:00 PM
anyone ready to make score predictions??

Lars1701a
01-19-2009, 08:03 PM
anyone ready to make score predictions??

40 to 15 Cards :p

BTW empty your mail box.

Lars1701a
01-19-2009, 08:04 PM
some shithole at the eastern end of PA . . . .:p

I think Poli was beaten up by someone from philly or a Girlfriend or ex wife cheated on him with a philly resident. :D

PoliCon
01-19-2009, 08:05 PM
40 to 15 Cards :p

BTW empty your mail box.I did. When I got home from work. Just junk mail. adverts and crap like that. . . .

40-15??? You're on crack if you think that the cards are going to score that many points on THE VERY BEST defense in the NFL. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
01-19-2009, 08:06 PM
I think Poli was beaten up by someone from philly or a Girlfriend or ex wife cheated on him with a philly resident. :D
nah - I just know that two of the worse politicians in the state call that shit hole home.

Lars1701a
01-19-2009, 08:08 PM
nah - I just know that two of the worse politicians in the state call that shit hole home.

No martha lives on your end of the state, he is by far the worst in the state.

I dont care I dont even live in Pa. lol

Lars1701a
01-19-2009, 08:09 PM
I did. When I got home from work. Just junk mail. adverts and crap like that. . . .

40-15??? You're on crack if you think that the cards are going to score that many points on THE VERY BEST defense in the NFL. :rolleyes:

Bone head i ment your mailbox on this site I cant send you my biting reply

PoliCon
01-19-2009, 08:13 PM
No martha lives on your end of the state, he is by far the worst in the state.

I dont care I dont even live in Pa. lol Murtha is third. First is Rendell. Second is that RINO Arlen Specter. Third is Murtha. 4th is Bob Casey Jr.

you mean my PM box? I did. Cara de culo :p

Lars1701a
01-19-2009, 08:15 PM
Murtha is third. First is Rendell. Second is that RINO Arlen Specter. Third is Murtha. 4th is Bob Casey Jr.

Dude put down the crack if you think Specter is worse then that traitor Murtha. Yes Specter is a RINO but didn't he vote for all our SC nominees? I dont think Murtha would have if he had been in the Senate

PoliCon
01-19-2009, 08:16 PM
Dude put down the crack if you think Specter is worse then that traitor Murtha. Yes Specter is a RINO but didn't he vote for all our SC nominees? I dont think Murtha would have if he had been in the SenateSpector is worse because he pretends to be a republican. Murtha is at least known and an admitted shit stain.

PoliCon
01-22-2009, 01:55 PM
http://anon.nasa-global.edgesuite.net/anon.nasa-global/ccvideos/steelers.asx

STEELER COUNTRY!! YEA BABY!!

Rebel Yell
01-22-2009, 02:02 PM
The Cards will win and win big. Mike Tomlin isn't focused on the game. He's too busy helping House treat patients to fully concentrate on the Super Bowl.:D

http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr1/moniquevalerio03/HouseMD/GW230H312.jpghttp://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p80/brookelyn02/steelers/Miketomlin.jpg

Molon Labe
01-22-2009, 02:22 PM
I'm cheering for the Steelers (Waves Terrible Towel)

but the Cardinals are dangerous. They don't know they're not supposed to be there. :eek:

I would hate to see Big Ben have to come from two touchdowns down if the Cardinal O get's moving early on.

PoliCon
01-22-2009, 06:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHq-9N1xowY

Lars1701a
01-22-2009, 06:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHq-9N1xowY

I could be wrong but that sounds like a white man singing that song. :rolleyes: nothing like white people doing rap.

I would pay real money to see some WR grab that douche(poluwhatshisname) by all them curls and rip out a handful.

Molon Labe
01-22-2009, 06:51 PM
I could be wrong but that sounds like a white man singing that song. :rolleyes: nothing like white people doing rap.

I would pay real money to see some WR grab that douche(poluwhatshisname) by all them curls and rip out a handful.

Yeah it sucks!

I know this is going to be really a stretch for those that can't remember the great 70's Steelers teams...but this is the song that I will always associate with Steeler greatness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naaU8YHvoGc

Bubba Dawg
01-22-2009, 07:47 PM

Hey, what about Kid Rock and Marshall Mathers!!!!!....?????...um.....Vanilla Ice.........:o

nevermind....

Space Gravy
01-22-2009, 08:22 PM
The Cards will win and win big. Mike Tomlin isn't focused on the game. He's too busy helping House treat patients to fully concentrate on the Super Bowl.:D

http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr1/moniquevalerio03/HouseMD/GW230H312.jpghttp://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p80/brookelyn02/steelers/Miketomlin.jpg

No he's not. He's busy hittin' 13.

PoliCon
01-22-2009, 11:02 PM

where you get rap out of a club song? That song is super techno not hip hip or rap. :rolleyes:

Lars1701a
01-23-2009, 08:43 AM
where you get rap out of a club song? That song is super techno not hip hip or rap. :rolleyes:

Bah its all jungle junk.