PDA

View Full Version : Ayers denied entry into Canada - pity you let him back into the US

Sonnabend
01-19-2009, 02:35 PM
Ayers denied entry into Canada (http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/01/report-bill-ayers-turned-back-at-canadian-border.html)

Toronto educators canceled a series of lectures and meetings featuring Williams Ayers today after Canadian border officers Sunday night refused to allow the Chicago resident and professor to leave the airport in Toronto.

Well well, even the Canadians know a terrorist when they see one

Ayers, a professor of education at the University of Illinois at Chicago and former member of the Weather Underground, found his 1960s radical past briefly at the center of the 2008 presidential election.

But he is well-regarded among urban educators and had been scheduled to deliver lectures and interviews today on education initiatives for marginalized students, said Jeffrey Kugler, executive director of the Centre for Urban Schooling at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education at the University of Toronto.

"Well regarded".....is that the new euphemism for "rehabilitated terrorist"?

"We were at the airport waiting to pick Bill up. He just never came out, really," Kugler said. After Ayers' flight landed at 6 p.m., Kugler said he and an attorney waited until 10:30 p.m. before officials from the Canadian Border Services Agency told them that Ayers had been put back onto a plane to Chicago.

Officials with the Canadian government referred questions on the matter to the Canadian Border Services Agency. Ayers, back in Chicago, did not respond to interview requests.

Kugler said the Centre for Urban Schooling was left scrambling to cancel a busy day of appointments for Ayers. He had been scheduled to deliver a lecture at an inner-city teacher education program, to speak with principals and senior staff from the Toronto District School Board, to visit a classroom and to talk with community youth workers. Later, radio and television interviews were scheduled, followed by an evening lecture, Kugler said.

"Everything was scrapped," Kugler said. "We're going to try it again for sure. But first he's going to find out more about what the issue is that might be stopping him."

Gee..lemme rack my brains here....:rolleyes:

Ayers was an anti-war activist in the late 1960s and early 1970s, and joined the Weathermen, which later became the Weather Underground. The group set off bombs at government buildings, and Ayers in his 2001 book Fugitive Days said he participated, but never hurt anyone.

Liar.He hurt lots of people and plotted to kill hundreds. Fort Dix Dance, anyone?

The federal government dropped charges against him in 1973. Ayers later became a noted educator and in 1997 was named Chicago citizen of the year.

Well yes, Chicago sainted Al Capone too

When president-elect Barack Obama began his first state senate bid in the mid-'90s, he visited Ayers' home for a meeting. Ayers and Obama later worked together on school reform issues.

And the rest....

During the election, Republican presidential candidate and U.S. Sen. John McCain pointed out the connection and characterized Ayers as "an unrepentant terrorist."

Sounds about right

Ringo
01-19-2009, 03:27 PM
Liar.He hurt lots of people and plotted to kill hundreds. Fort Dix Dance, anyone?

Who did he hurt ?

Sonnabend
01-19-2009, 03:36 PM
Who did he hurt ?

His country, his fellow Americans, his oath of loyalty, the flag

On October 20, 1981 -- long after the Weather Underground had ceased to exist -- former Underground member Kathy Boudin and her soon-to-be husband, David Gilbert, were accomplices in the robbery of a Brinks armored car in Nyack, New York. In the course of that heist, one Brinks guard and two Nyack police officers were murdered. Also involved in the robbery was Judith Clark, who had served a prison term for her participation in the "Days of Rage."

Boudin hired attorney Leonard Weinglass, a law partner of her father, to defend her in the case. Weinglass arranged for a plea bargain whereby Boudin pled guilty to one count of felony murder and robbery, in exchange for a prison sentence of twenty years to life. She was paroled in 2003, however, over strong opposition from New York State police. Gilbert remains in New York's Attica State Prison, having refused to bargain.

Ayers is and was a domestic terrorist. Ayers himself said “Guilty as sin, free as a bird, America is a great country.”

The Fort Dix Dance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfF15cUc9AM

Case closed.

Ringo
01-19-2009, 03:40 PM
Oh, I see.

He hurt their feelings. poor poor right wing war mongering babies. They got their feelings hurt.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/lpbk2713/cry_baby.jpg

BadCat
01-19-2009, 03:40 PM
Damn Sonna.

You may as well be arguing with a kangaroo.

Because this insult to the Beatles is considerably dumber than one.

Sonnabend
01-19-2009, 03:41 PM
Oh, I see.

He hurt their feelings. poor poor right wing war mongering babies. They got their feelings hurt.

So you are sympathetic to a traitor.

Figures.

Ringo
01-19-2009, 03:43 PM
I am on the side of the truth. I was only pointing out he never wounded anybody. They might have had their teeny weeny feelings hurt, but they will live.

lacarnut
01-19-2009, 03:46 PM
[QUOTE=Sonnabend

Who did he hurt ?

You are a dumb shit. Why did Obama dissociate himself from this scumbag? Why did Obama not invite Ayers to his inauguration? You live in that city; you should have all the answers, why, why, why?

Ringo
01-19-2009, 03:48 PM
[QUOTE=Ringo;103785]

You are a dumb shit. Why did Obama dissociate himself from this scumbag? Why did Obama not invite Ayers to his inauguration? You live in that city; you should have all the answers, why, why, why?

The answer is he never wounded or killed any innocent people. I already know the answer, I was correcting the OP.

Sonnabend
01-19-2009, 03:48 PM
I am on the side of the truth. I was only pointing out he never wounded anybody. They might have had their teeny weeny feelings hurt, but they will live.

You capture a terrorist who plans to kill 10,000 people..but because he hasn't killed anyone yet, that's fine and you can let him go?

Uh huh.....

Ringo
01-19-2009, 03:50 PM
So if someone were to try to kill you and failed, you wont press charges?

You capture a terrorist who plans to kill 10,000 people..but because he hasn't killed anyone yet, that's fine and you can let him go?

Uh huh.....

I never said that. I was only pointing out he has never wounded or killed any innocent people. Do you have a problem with the truth ?

I was correcting the OP ...it should contain factual information, don't you agree ?

Sonnabend
01-19-2009, 03:56 PM
I never said that. I was only pointing out he has never wounded or killed any innocent people.

And I repeat, if you capture a terrorist that plans to kill 10,000 people, just because he hasn't done it yet, does that make it okay?

Do you have a problem with the truth ?

It's still attempted murder, conspiracy, terrorism, treason, sedition and he should have been put up against a wall and shot.

I was correcting the OP ...it should contain factual information, don't you agree ?

Fact: Ayers is and was a terrorist.
Fact: Ayers is sorry he didnt do more.
Fact: Ayers is buddy buddy with Barry Soetero / Barack HUSSEIN Obama
Fact: Ayers aint welcome in Canada.

Sonnabend
01-19-2009, 03:59 PM
I was only pointing out he has never wounded or killed any innocent people.

Never mind.

You're too stupid to waste further time on.

Ringo
01-19-2009, 04:03 PM
And I repeat, if you capture a terrorist that plans to kill 10,000 people, just because he hasn't done it yet, does that make it okay?

Nope, that does not make it OK.

It's still attempted murder, conspiracy, terrorism, treason, sedition and he should have been put up against a wall and shot.

Fact: Ayers is and was a terrorist.
Fact: Ayers is sorry he didnt do more.
Fact: Ayers is buddy buddy with Barry Soetero / Barack HUSSEIN Obama
Fact: Ayers aint welcome in Canada.

Are you saying a terrorist who bombed the Pentagon was allowed to go free by the REPUBLICAN Federal Government ?

Ringo
01-19-2009, 04:05 PM
Never mind.

You're too stupid to waste further time on.

What I posted is a fact of history. If you are aware of an innocent person that was wounded or killed by Ayers then you should post that information at this point in the debate, It would make me look really really stupid.

Ball is in your court.

Sonnabend
01-19-2009, 04:10 PM
It would make me look really really stupid.

You dont need my help for that.

Ringo
01-19-2009, 04:11 PM
You dont need my help for that.

Do you admit Ayers never wounded or killed any innocent people ?

BTW, What country are you in ?

biccat
01-19-2009, 04:18 PM
Terry Robbins, Diana Oughton, and Ted Gold were killed in preparing a bomb for the Weathermen. William Ayers never distanced himself (and continues to refuse to do so) from the Weathermen. He is therefore guilty for the death of Robbins based on conspiracy.

Ayers also destroyed public property, including the Pentagon, in acts he knew were likely to kill bystanders, making him guilty of attempted murder.

djones520
01-19-2009, 04:18 PM

Ayers was the defacto leader of the Weathermen. Through some strange stroke of luck no one was hurt or killed by the bombs that he planted in person, but he directed and inspired bombings that did injure and kill people.

So yes, Ayers is as responsible as any leader is responsible for the actions of those he over sees.

Ringo
01-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Ayers was the defacto leader of the Weathermen. Through some strange stroke of luck no one was hurt or killed by the bombs that he planted in person, but he directed and inspired bombings that did injure and kill people.

So yes, Ayers is as responsible as any leader is responsible for the actions of those he over sees.

But the poeple who died in the blasts were terrorists ...are you now showing pity for the terrorists ? ..are you AGAINST killing terrorists ?

And ...why would the republican administration let a terrorist go free ????

Ringo
01-19-2009, 04:21 PM
Terry Robbins, Diana Oughton, and Ted Gold were killed in preparing a bomb for the Weathermen. William Ayers never distanced himself (and continues to refuse to do so) from the Weathermen. He is therefore guilty for the death of Robbins based on conspiracy.

Ayers also destroyed public property, including the Pentagon, in acts he knew were likely to kill bystanders, making him guilty of attempted murder.

Are you saying those terrorists that died in the blast are innocent people ?

BadCat
01-19-2009, 04:24 PM
Hey ringo.

Aren't you the moonbat who actually got BANNED from LU for being too much of a freak?

The one who advocated the killing of US troops?

You have to be a REAL nutjob to have been banned from that loony bin.

biccat
01-19-2009, 04:59 PM
Are you saying those terrorists that died in the blast are innocent people ?

Did you or did you not ask who William Ayers hurt?

djones520
01-19-2009, 06:04 PM
But the poeple who died in the blasts were terrorists ...are you now showing pity for the terrorists ? ..are you AGAINST killing terrorists ?

And ...why would the republican administration let a terrorist go free ????

You keep running anymore circles your gonna pass out.

djones520
01-19-2009, 06:09 PM
And just to show you what a total fucking tool that you are...

http://uppitywoman08.wordpress.com/2008/04/28/weather-underground-bombing-victim-speaks-out/

Wounded police officers. Paralyzed a person who is now a judge.

Nope, no one innocent was ever injured. :rolleyes: You fucking twat.

Mythic
01-19-2009, 06:14 PM
Why are you defending Ayers? He's a terrorist. A bit hypocritical of you...

PoliCon
01-19-2009, 07:34 PM
I never said that. I was only pointing out he has never wounded or killed any innocent people. Do you have a problem with the truth ?

I was correcting the OP ...it should contain factual information, don't you agree ?Oh really? http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/525

Phillygirl
01-20-2009, 10:28 PM
I don't.

The United States of America. And you?

PoliCon
01-20-2009, 10:53 PM
I don't.

The United States of America. And you? He lives in his own little world with Charlie the unicorn on candy mountain . . . .:rolleyes:

cat714
01-20-2009, 11:14 PM
Who did he hurt ?

You must be lost...here's the way back home.

The DUmp (http://www.democraticunderground.com/)

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/110118.jpg

Sonnabend
01-21-2009, 05:54 AM
I am SO stealing that :D