PDA

View Full Version : Biden shushes wife after secretary of state slip

RobJohnson
01-19-2009, 10:34 PM
http://l.yimg.com/a/i/ww/news/2009/01/19/011908biden.jpg

WASHINGTON Joe Biden's wife said Monday that he had his pick of being Barack Obama's running mate or the secretary of state nomination that eventually went to Hillary Rodham Clinton, a slip that the vice president-elect immediately tried to shush.

Jill Biden's comment came during an appearance with her husband on "The Oprah Winfrey Show," taped at Washington's Kennedy Center on the eve of the inauguration.

"Joe had the choice to be secretary of state or vice president," she said. Her husband turned to his wife with his finger to his lips and a "Shhhh!" that sent the audience into laughter. "OK, he did," Jill Biden said in her defense.

Biden (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/biden_oprah)

RobJohnson
01-23-2009, 02:19 AM
Now I seen that President Obama had to tap Biden on the shoulder to get him to shut up!

AmPat
01-23-2009, 02:42 AM
Clinton II must be heartbroken. She didn't get the right of first refusal.

Lars1701a
01-23-2009, 08:05 AM
Clinton II must be heartbroken. She didn't get the right of first refusal.

One decision i have to give the magic negro credit for is picking Biden not only is he dumber then BO Hillary would have to whack 3 people to get a shot at being prez instead of just 1 if she we're VP.

SaintLouieWoman
01-23-2009, 08:37 AM
One decision i have to give the magic negro credit for is picking Biden not only is he dumber then BO Hillary would have to whack 3 people to get a shot at being prez instead of just 1 if she we're VP.

Funny that you've said exactly what Jay Leno said last night in one of his "jokes". :D

Lars1701a
01-23-2009, 08:52 AM
Funny that you've said exactly what Jay Leno said last night in one of his "jokes". :D

lol

I didn't watch him but I cant be the only person in the world to see the truth. :D

Full-Auto
01-23-2009, 12:53 PM
Oh, the next 4 years of Biden will be absolutely classic. This guy is rude, crass, dumb as a box of rocks and extremely vocal (especially when drunk). We're going to have some classic YouTube video to chuckle over for sure.

Travis Noodle
01-24-2009, 06:40 AM
Biden's a one term VP.
I'm sure Obama will get sick of him. :p

Lars1701a
01-24-2009, 09:32 AM
Biden's a one term VP.

No way in hell they allow Biden to remain the VP, they have to cut him loose before the 12 elections.

They are not going to allow him to run for prez in 16

tacitus
01-24-2009, 11:22 AM
Biden's a one term VP.

I was sick of him before he became VP. I think Joe nailed it after he was 'selected', he's assassination insurance.

Epimanes
01-24-2009, 12:50 PM
What sort of sexist crap is this? I guess this man-pig thinks women should be silent, at home making dinner and pregnant. These knuckle-dragging rethuglicans want to club us over the head and drag us back to their cave in the dark ages where...

What?

A democrat you say?

Oh, those silly Bidens, they always crack me up.