PDA

View Full Version : Farewell Pres Bush.

YupItsMe
01-20-2009, 11:47 AM
Farewell Mr. President.

Thank you for eight years of standing firm in your beliefs in what was best for the United States. I may not have agreed with everything, but will respect your integrity to stand on issues rather than sway back and forth based on current opinion polls.

May your retirement be long and joyful, filled with fishing, children and granchildren.

FlaGator
01-20-2009, 02:24 PM
Farewell Mr. President.

Thank you for eight years of standing firm in your beliefs in what was best for the United States. I may not have agreed with everything, but will respect your integrity to stand on issues rather than sway back and forth based on current opinion polls.

May your retirement be long and joyful, filled with fishing, children and granchildren.

And my you irritate the liberals just as much in retirement as you did when in office! :D

linda22003
01-20-2009, 02:32 PM
And my you irrate the liberals just as much in retirement as you did when in office! :D

"Irrate" is a rather Bushian word. What does it mean? Make irate? Irritate?

FlaGator
01-20-2009, 05:02 PM

It was a typo... I apologize.

Lars1701a
01-20-2009, 05:27 PM

Do you beat your kids if they mispronounce a word? if they get anything less then a A on a spelling test? inquiring mind want to know :D

Gingersnap
01-20-2009, 05:30 PM
Do you beat your kids if they mispronounce a word? if they get anything less then a A on a spelling test? inquiring mind want to know :D

You missed two capitalizations, a plural, and you have a sentence fragment. You are soooooo in trouble, dude. :p

Lars1701a
01-20-2009, 05:35 PM
You missed two capitalizations, a plural, and you have a sentence fragment. You are soooooo in trouble, dude. :p

OH SHIT your are right :( Unlike her I work hard all day and don't have a rich family to fall back on, so I am dead tired. Besides I think I prolly would love a spanking :D

But the questions still remains.....

linda22003
01-20-2009, 06:10 PM

Of course not. I didn't choose to have children, but if I had, I would have raised literate ones, as did my parents.

linda22003
01-20-2009, 06:12 PM
Besides I think I prolly would love a spanking :D

As Emo Phillips said, “You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: stuff you pay good money for in later life.”

Lars1701a
01-20-2009, 06:12 PM
Of course not. I didn't choose to have children, but if I had, I would have raised literate ones, as did my parents.

THANK GOD, (bows in thanks for not reproducing) :D

linda22003
01-20-2009, 06:19 PM
THANK GOD, (bows in thanks for not reproducing) :D

I can understand why you would feel that way. I don't know or care if you reproduce but please, please, do not homeschool. :)

Lars1701a
01-20-2009, 06:36 PM
I can understand why you would feel that way. I don't know or care if you reproduce but please, please, do not homeschool. :)

Are you kidding? My keen Intellect would produce some very smart kids. :D

SarasotaRepub
01-20-2009, 08:53 PM
Thank you President Bush for your service these eight very difficult years.

While your administration was far from perfect you did protect this country
from another attack by the Religion of Peace.

Well done sir.

Enjoy your retirement, make a shiite load of money, stay tan.:D

Sonnabend
01-21-2009, 02:52 AM
Thank you for eight years of calm and steady guidance and leadership.

Thank you for sitting in a steel deathtrap at supersonic speeds....as we all know, your successor never served and never TRIED to either.

Thank you for guarding us,for being there for us..we Australians remember your calm and skill...we remember that when terrorism came to kill us, you were there.

Despite the venom and shrill hatred of the lunatics..you stayed the better man.

God bless you, Mr President....the better man just left the Oval Office.I am just sorry we never got to shake hands....as anyone will say, you, sir, had time for everyone.

You went to a hospital to see a wounded soldier, you saluted him...and held that salute whilst he slowly, painfully responded.....you met a girl whose mother died on 9/11, and in that moment when you swept her into your arms, you weren't a President..you were a father who knew and understood...she will never forget that in that moment....your thoughts were not of anything else but a frightened, sad little girl.

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted"

Over the years your story will be told, the hundreds of thousands who met you who will tell of incidents that have never seen the media..and which will shine a light on the man no one knew...and that most pretended was never there.

God bless you, sir,..and thank you.

Sonnabend
Sydney, Australia

patriot45
01-21-2009, 08:46 PM
Goodbye Mr. President!

And in other news the Moonbats know no bounds. They use thier children for propaganda!

Future Moonbat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6KDvZorCV8

Bubba Dawg
01-21-2009, 09:46 PM
Thank you and Godspeed Mr. Preesident.

I hope you enjoy your years.

Thanks to the entire Bush Family as well.

PoliCon
01-21-2009, 09:50 PM
Goodbye Mr. President!

And in other news the Moonbats know no bounds. They use thier children for propaganda!

Future Moonbat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6KDvZorCV8THAT IS DISGUSTING. Hopefully that poor girl will grow up and learn how to think for herself. I doubt it - but I'll pray that she does.

PoliCon
01-21-2009, 09:53 PM
W - you gave me some GREAT judges and kept America safe after 9/11 and you took out a dictator who was making the western world look like weak fools - inspiring more people to follow in the foosteps of terror. Thank you for your time - your service - and your sacrifice. In 100 years or so - when all of the sealed documents and intelligence is finally made public - America will look back on your presidency with a different light and you will have been vindicated.