PDA

View Full Version : This is the type of silliness we're seeing in Chicago

Full-Auto
01-21-2009, 06:47 AM
A former co-worker posted this to his facebook.

OBAMA!!!!
I just think itís really cool that my daughter will never know a world where there wasnít an African-American President of the United States.

Really. Your white daughter will grow up having never known a female President, but her knowing we had a black President is more important to you? Which do you think she might more closely identify with, a black President or a female President?

Your daughter will also grow up in a world that's never known a Jewish President... or an American Indian, Mexican-American, Asian-American, or just about any other hyphenated American as President either. But just because Obama is black she will be happy in your view.

He doesn't have his daughters best interest in mind, he has his own white guilt in mind... sad.

Ringo
01-21-2009, 07:01 AM
Oh please.

Sonnabend
01-21-2009, 07:15 AM
Oh please.

Yeah, it is enough to make you want to throw up.

Ringo
01-21-2009, 07:22 AM
Yeah, it is enough to make you want to throw up.

So...you agree with this absurd line...

He doesn't have his daughters best interest in mind

The guys is proud of Obama ...therefore he doesn't have his daughters best interests in mind ?

WTF ...you people are pretty ignorant

ironhorsedriver
01-21-2009, 07:23 AM
You know, you'd think people would be more concerned about substance, than color or gender. I hope I'm wrong, but the next 4 years wil be very trying.

Lars1701a
01-21-2009, 07:25 AM

The guys is proud of Obama ...therefore he doesn't have his daughters best interests in mind ?

IF he really had his daughters best interest in mind he would have voted for McCain :rolleyes:

Sonnabend
01-21-2009, 07:47 AM

I agree with the entire concept....in case it had escaped you,Obama is what King would NOT have wanted or approved of.

Obama was elected not by the strength of his character, but by the colour of his skin.

Proud of him for what....for playing the race card?

Your daughter will also grow up in a world that's never known a Jewish President... or an American Indian, Mexican-American, Asian-American, or just about any other hyphenated American as President either. But just because Obama is black she will be happy in your view.

Hammer, nail.

Molon Labe
01-21-2009, 07:53 AM

Hello Eyelids. :rolleyes:

asdf2231
01-21-2009, 10:02 AM
Hello Eyelids. :rolleyes:

Nah this guy is a wholly different creature.

He's like the OG of retard knee jerk asshole Lib Democrat ass monkeys.