PDA

View Full Version : Fran Drescher on Hannity

hmac
01-23-2009, 12:16 PM
Did anyone catch Fran Drescher on Fox News a couple nights ago. I couldn't tell if she was joking when she said she wanted the Governor of NY to consider her for the Senate seat. It was rather painful to watch Hannity question her about paying taxes and redistributing the wealth. Seriously painful. I couldn't tell if her ignorance and stupidity was an act or if she was for real. Gotta love Hollywood. One of her quotes, "I don't mind paying taxes". Of course not, you are loaded. Idiot.

tacitus
01-23-2009, 12:28 PM
Never heard of her.:confused:

hmac
01-23-2009, 01:16 PM
Ever see the 90's sitcome"The Nanny", the one with the annoying voice.
Never heard of her.:confused:

PoliCon
01-23-2009, 01:19 PM
lol he should give her the seat! Imagine a q& a with her on some committee! It would be a laugh a minute!! :D

linda22003
01-23-2009, 01:21 PM
She doesn't really sound like that. She has a perfectly normal voice. What she was doing on "Nanny" was "acting", pretending to have a voice like that.

hmac
01-23-2009, 01:27 PM
Did you see her on Hannity....same voice. All nasal.

She doesn't really sound like that. She has a perfectly normal voice. What she was doing on "Nanny" was "acting", pretending to have a voice like that.

linda22003
01-23-2009, 01:41 PM
No, I don't even know when Hannity is on. She has a New York accent, but her "Nanny" voice is not the real one.

cat714
01-23-2009, 02:13 PM
Did anyone catch Fran Drescher on Fox News a couple nights ago. I couldn't tell if she was joking when she said she wanted the Governor of NY to consider her for the Senate seat. It was rather painful to watch Hannity question her about paying taxes and redistributing the wealth. Seriously painful. I couldn't tell if her ignorance and stupidity was an act or if she was for real. Gotta love Hollywood. One of her quotes, "I don't mind paying taxes". Of course not, you are loaded. Idiot.

I saw it and she was a total dumb sh*t. Hannity would ask her simple questions and she couldn't answer them.

FlaGator
01-23-2009, 02:33 PM
Ever see the 90's sitcome"The Nanny", the one with the annoying voice.

The first thing I ever saw her in was Saturday Night Fever.

tacitus
01-23-2009, 02:50 PM
I saw it and she was a total dumb sh*t. Hannity would ask her simple questions and she couldn't answer them.

I have never seen 'The Nanny' and Saturday Night Fever was a few decades ago and I probably wouldn't remember her anyway.

Well if she's a dumb shit, she's certainly more than qualified to be a democrat senator, maybe even the majority leader like Reid. What are the qualifications now anyway? Be breathing, and respond Yea if your party wants you to?:rolleyes:

Constitutionally Speaking
01-23-2009, 06:58 PM
Teh stupid is strong with her.

She sounded like a middle school student who listened to Air America.

FlaGator
01-23-2009, 08:52 PM
I can't figure out what the point of having her on the show could have been? Its not like she's not for being politically astute.

PoliCon
01-23-2009, 09:17 PM
I can't figure out what the point of having her on the show could have been? Its not like she's not for being politically astute.
She's got a bit of a mouth and has been on other shows running it. SO Sean gets her on and asks her real questions.

Constitutionally Speaking
01-23-2009, 09:24 PM

But she does consider herself a potential candidate (seriously) next election.