PDA

View Full Version : Hello

libshateamerica
01-25-2009, 01:22 AM
I come in here everyday to see what people have to say.I thought this site would be the alternative to democratic underground.Boy was I wrong.Looks like all you people are really worried about is getting new smiley faces.No wonder the conservative party is in such deep shit.

libshateamerica
01-25-2009, 01:23 AM
I come in here everyday to see what people have to say.I thought this site would be the alternative to democratic underground.Boy was I wrong.Looks like all you people are really worried about is getting new smiley faces.No wonder the conservative party is in such deep shit.

Democrats...terrorists or morons?

PoliCon
01-25-2009, 03:07 AM
I come in here everyday to see what people have to say.I thought this site would be the alternative to democratic underground.Boy was I wrong.Looks like all you people are really worried about is getting new smiley faces.No wonder the conservative party is in such deep shit.we have no interest in being as moonbatty as DU. If that's what you want - try Free Republic. :rolleyes:

tacitus
01-25-2009, 12:16 PM
You come here every day and all you can comment on is the one thread regarding smileys? How about the other 100k+ threads on the site?:rolleyes:

Moon
01-25-2009, 12:18 PM

All?

Fail. Sadly and miserably.

Phillygirl
01-25-2009, 12:18 PM
Welcome to CU. Constructive criticism is always welcome! I'm generally anti-smiley, but this thread seemed a good place to shed that.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Moon
01-25-2009, 12:20 PM
Welcome to CU. Constructive criticism is always welcome! I'm generally anti-smiley, but this thread seemed a good place to shed that.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

<insert multiple ROFL smilies here>

:D

ljswisc
01-25-2009, 12:41 PM

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d160/LauraJS/Avitars%20and%20Smilies/wtf.gif

PoliCon
01-25-2009, 06:05 PM
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d160/LauraJS/Avitars%20and%20Smilies/wtf.gif

The guy obviously underestimates the impact of smilies. :cool:

tacitus
01-31-2009, 11:24 AM
I guess he didn't stay!:rolleyes:

lurkalot
01-31-2009, 03:49 PM
obviously missed the fascinating ass rash discussions :cool: