01-26-2009, 08:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHxoZ-Vk_Jc&feature=relatedPart 2

Phillygirl
01-26-2009, 08:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft1wgQ0VYrc

Some more.

Phillygirl
01-26-2009, 08:25 PM
Take a few moments and watch this historical t.v. special featuring Mrs. John F. Kennedy.

I think it definitively answers the question: "Was Jackie O. Kennedy retarded?"

Bubba Dawg
01-26-2009, 09:38 PM
I watched these. I haven't heard the Jackie was retarded thing. Where does that come from?

I don't understand.

Phillygirl
01-26-2009, 09:40 PM
I watched these. I haven't heard the Jackie was retarded thing. Where does that come from?

I don't understand.

Did you hear the part where she explains about the stairs leading up to Lincoln's bedroom?

"People went up the stairs to see him. They went back down the stairs when they were done."

Seriously, mainstreaming back in the 60's worked real good!

Jumpy
01-26-2009, 09:43 PM
I watched some of these. I wonder if we will ever again see a first lady as beautiful, (young) and elegant as she was. I love her accent. It is no wonder that all of the Country fell in love with her.

Phillygirl
01-26-2009, 09:46 PM
I watched some of these. I wonder if we will ever again see a first lady as beautiful, (young) and elegant as she was. I love her accent. It is no wonder that all of the Country fell in love with her.

You're kidding me?? I can not stand the way she talks. It's Marilyn Monroe with a stammer. Although in terms of dress she was very elegant.

Jumpy
01-26-2009, 09:52 PM
You're kidding me?? I can not stand the way she talks. It's Marilyn Monroe with a stammer. Although in terms of dress she was very elegant. That would explain her husbands attraction to Marilyn Monroe...

Still, I think the parts of the vids that I watched were adorable. hehe... she was just too cute... who pays attention to anything she says?

Bubba Dawg
01-26-2009, 09:57 PM
Did you hear the part where she explains about the stairs leading up to Lincoln's bedroom?

"People went up the stairs to see him. They went back down the stairs when they were done."

Seriously, mainstreaming back in the 60's worked real good!

Well,the times I've seen it I attributed that to the wooden structure of the film in general. I have seen this before and thought that it was just really bad filmmaking. To be honest, I haven't really seen many interviews with Jackie O.

She never struck me as particularly...gifted or eloquent, but I never thought about it as a deficiency. Now that you mention it.....:eek:

Phillygirl
01-26-2009, 09:58 PM
That would explain her husbands attraction to Marilyn Monroe...

Still, I think the parts of the vids that I watched were adorable. hehe... she was just too cute... who pays attention to anything she says?

Ohh, blah!! I just can't believe a woman that stupid could be married to the most powerful man in the world.

I'm convinced. She was retarded. It's not an insult. Just an observation.

Phillygirl
01-26-2009, 10:36 PM
Well,the times I've seen it I attributed that to the wooden structure of the film in general. I have seen this before and thought that it was just really bad filmmaking. To be honest, I haven't really seen many interviews with Jackie O.

She never struck me as particularly...gifted or eloquent, but I never thought about it as a deficiency. Now that you mention it.....:eek:

She passed the gene on to Caroline. Who would have thought that John-John was actually the smart one?

patriot45
01-26-2009, 10:40 PM
She passed the gene on to Caroline. Who would have thought that John-John was actually the smart one?

LOL, good one!

CueSi
01-26-2009, 11:24 PM
She sounds the way the liberals accuse Laura Bush of Being...

THAT is what a Valiumed-up Stepford Wife sounds like.

Sorry Jackie.

~QC

cat714
01-27-2009, 01:02 AM
Ohh, blah!! I just can't believe a woman that stupid could be married to the most powerful man in the world.

She wasn't that stupid...she knew who to marry. :p

linda22003
01-27-2009, 07:53 AM

No, she wasn't. Don't let the New York accent fool you.

Space Gravy
01-27-2009, 08:06 AM

I doubt she was. She went to Vassar.