PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Georgia!

Adaemi
01-27-2009, 06:09 PM
Hey ya'll,
Love your site and the thoughtful yet entertaining banter. Hope to get involved in the discussion about survival skills for the next 4.

Peace, love, and guns,
Adaemi

Lars1701a
01-27-2009, 06:10 PM
hello and welcome :)

Phillygirl
01-27-2009, 06:44 PM
Hello and welcome. Enjoy!

Space Gravy
01-27-2009, 06:44 PM
Welcome aboard!

Bubba Dawg
01-27-2009, 08:16 PM
Hello and welcome.

I'm a Georgia Cracker myself. I live in the mountains of north Georgia.

Adaemi
01-27-2009, 09:05 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I'm test the waters around before I jump in...Timid and rather shy, I am.
Bubba D...Love the North GA mountains! We head through Ellijay/Blueridge way on my way up to see family in Andrews, NC a few times a year...Beautiful place with great people.
~A

Phillygirl
01-27-2009, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I'm test the waters around before I jump in...Timid and rather shy, I am.

~A

Check out the lounge...Bubba usually has some good music playing in there with a beat you can dance to. And Linda Numbers cleans up my grammar pretty well!

Bubba Dawg
01-27-2009, 09:10 PM
Bubba D...Love the North GA mountains! We head through Ellijay/Blueridge way on my way up to see family in Andrews, NC a few times a year...Beautiful place with great people.
~A

That's cool. I live over near the South Carolina line in Rabun County. Originally from south Georgia in the area around Americus, Montezuma, etc.

Adaemi
01-27-2009, 09:16 PM
I live in " Middle GA". I am from the Atlanta area originally...now I live just south of Macon. Folks north of me say I live in south ga, but people here take offense to that and are quick to correct them! I actually live right ON the "gnat line"...so if there is no breeze blowing in the summer, you know what happens!

FlaGator
01-27-2009, 09:26 PM
Welcome!!!

Bubba Dawg
01-27-2009, 09:27 PM
Check out the lounge...Bubba usually has some good music playing in there with a beat you can dance to. And Linda Numbers cleans up my grammar pretty well!

Don't forget Zee and Troll and P45 and many others. The Jukebox is a collective effort and so many contribute to it. It's all good. :D

Phillygirl
01-27-2009, 09:34 PM
Don't forget Zee and Troll and P45 and many others. The Jukebox is a collective effort and so many contribute to it. It's all good. :D

Very true! My personal preference is when you guys post the name of the song. But y'all do a great job.

lurkalot
01-27-2009, 10:45 PM
Georgia? :cool:

Ree, you can have this one...I'm full up on hillbillys....:rolleyes:

Adaemi
01-28-2009, 06:23 AM
That would require "hills" if you go by the standard definition....which there are none of here. Judging by your location stamp, maybe you are more knowledgable on the subject than I am. <wink>

Rebel Yell
01-28-2009, 09:59 AM
I live in " Middle GA". I am from the Atlanta area originally...now I live just south of Macon. Folks north of me say I live in south ga, but people here take offense to that and are quick to correct them! I actually live right ON the "gnat line"...so if there is no breeze blowing in the summer, you know what happens!

We say down here that anybody north of Macon is a Yankee. So you just squeaked in. Welcome.

Perilloux
01-28-2009, 12:47 PM
Welcome. From another resident of the beautiful red state.