PDA

View Full Version : Greetings From Maryland

danmoran
01-28-2009, 04:04 PM
I just wanted to post a 'hello' to the members of board. I used to blog perhaps nearly five years on a board that just recently slapped me on the wrist for making a point on what Congress is presently doing with our tax dollars. When freedom of speech was thus squashed I logged off after five years and said no more. I'm finished.

Well...I'd like to post that same thing here perhaps I could get some good feedback from folks. Either way, I'm your newest member coming to you from the "Free State" of Maryland. A state slogan I fear to be the last thing that it is...but here I am none the less. :)

Dan

Phillygirl
01-28-2009, 04:19 PM
Welcome Dan. Why don't you pop by the lounge and show us some of your beautiful state. I spend lots of time there, and there certainly is plenty of beauty, if not freedom, there.

linda22003
01-28-2009, 04:20 PM
But they all drive like idiots.

Signed,
A Virginian

:p

PoliCon
01-28-2009, 04:20 PM
weclome dan :) as long as you don't abuse us with leftist talking points and no substance to back up your claims - I don't see the admins banning you . . . .

danmoran
01-28-2009, 04:31 PM
weclome dan :) as long as you don't abuse us with leftist talking points and no substance to back up your claims - I don't see the admins banning you . . . .
There is nothing left about me. I'm more right wing moderate.

Phillygirl
01-28-2009, 04:32 PM

Yikes...:cool:

PoliCon
01-28-2009, 05:22 PM

Hummm . . . what is your opinion of John McCain?

BadCat
01-28-2009, 09:03 PM
Maryland?

Dude, I'm sorry.

danmoran
01-29-2009, 10:10 AM
Our highways and byways have not quite gotten to the parking lots Northern Virginia have become. Can not comment on the driving skills of a Virginian if they're not moving. lol

I do know the folks up here have no idea how to drive in snow. I can attest to that.

I used to live in Manassas for a time, this back during 'Desert Storm' days of old...the other Bush. I remember it taking twenty minutes to drive from my apartment to the Super Fresh right up the street, the traffic was so horrendous. The Old Interstate 66 corridor. :)

Sorry...the quote above was meant for Linda down in Northern Virginia. My bad.

PoliCon
01-29-2009, 11:31 AM
Our highways and byways have not quite gotten to the parking lots Northern Virginia have become. Can not comment on the driving skills of a Virginian if they're not moving. lol

I do know the folks up here have no idea how to drive in snow. I can attest to that.

I used to live in Manassas for a time, this back during 'Desert Storm' days of old...the other Bush. I remember it taking twenty minutes to drive from my apartment to the Super Fresh right up the street, the traffic was so horrendous. The Old Interstate 66 corridor. :)

Sorry...the quote above was meant for Linda down in Northern Virginia. My bad.you'll learn how to do this eventually. ;)

BadCat
01-29-2009, 11:37 AM

Sorry...the quote above was meant for Linda down in Northern Virginia. My bad.

I did 10 years in NoVa.
Major reason I live in Arizona now.

I did like some of the western parts of MD, but the area around Baltimore....well they have good crabs.

PoliCon
01-29-2009, 11:38 AM
I did 10 years in NoVa.
Major reason I live in Arizona now.

I did like some of the western parts of MD, but the area around Baltimore....well they have good crabs.and since he's frequented every whore in the state - he's an expert on their crabs. . . . right badcat? :p

BadCat
01-29-2009, 11:48 AM
and since he's frequented every whore in the state - he's an expert on their crabs. . . . right badcat? :p

Are you insinuating that I employ the services of prostitutes?
You think I am CW's sockpuppet?

PoliCon
01-29-2009, 01:19 PM
Are you insinuating that I employ the services of prostitutes?
You think I am CW's sockpuppet?

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe.