PDA

View Full Version : Question

danmoran
01-29-2009, 09:25 AM
Having been on other boards in the past I know the reputation is part of the User CP...but I don't see anywhere where it would be listed. Can that be explained to me?

Gingersnap
01-29-2009, 09:36 AM
If you click on your User CP, you will see a line (or a block) listing your points as well as recent reputation comments.

You can make reputation comments for others by clicking on the little Scales of Justice icon in the lower left of a post. :)

linda22003
01-29-2009, 09:40 AM
If you click on your User CP, you will see a line (or a block) listing your points as well as recent reputation comments.

LOL - I had no idea that was there! What a hoot.

Gingersnap
01-29-2009, 09:47 AM
LOL - I had no idea that was there! What a hoot.

There is no wrath like that of a woman who has just discovered Reputation. :p

linda22003
01-29-2009, 09:52 AM
Nah, most of it's good. No wrath here. :)

danmoran
01-29-2009, 10:04 AM

You can make reputation comments for others by clicking on the little Scales of Justice icon in the lower left of a post. :)
I know the user CP is where they are always listed on the other boards...this one looks similar but if the scales are telling me I have ten (10) already, then those ten ought to be listed, and I see them nowhere. I'm just trying to get used to things here. I still need to drive the board around the block, kick the tires a bit and learn my way around.

Gingersnap
01-29-2009, 10:17 AM
I know the user CP is where they are always listed on the other boards...this one looks similar but if the scales are telling me I have ten (10) already, then those ten ought to be listed, and I see them nowhere. I'm just trying to get used to things here. I still need to drive the board around the block, kick the tires a bit and learn my way around.

I dunno. They are listed on my User CP. It could be that the software just gives you 10 points as a default when you sign up. That way, your little "health" box thingy starts out green instead of black.

SarasotaRepub
01-29-2009, 06:35 PM
I dunno. They are listed on my User CP. It could be that the software just gives you 10 points as a default when you sign up. That way, your little "health" box thingy starts out green instead of black.

Teh winner! :D