PDA

View Full Version : Brian Williams Gushes Over Obama's Enormous........Brain.

Gingersnap
01-30-2009, 11:14 AM
Obama has giant brain. Brian Williams no so much.
January 29, 2009

NBC News anchor Brian Williams is very pleased that Barack Obama is our new chief executive. But not so pleased, mind you, that it influences his work.

Just as we were beginning to worry about Williams’ impartiality, he reassured us that “none” of his personal enthusiasm about Obama’s presidency “is about a party” since “none of us have a party in my line of work. We all try to call balls and strikes down the center.”

Then Williams impartially noted that “we have a dazzling family in the White House” and stated that Obama “has an enormous brain.”

If brain size is now a reason to vote for a presidential candidate, let us be the first to say, “Brainiac 2012.”

Really, it would be so much simpler if these news readers would admit their idolatry and get on with it. It's not like they are really fooling anybody anymore.

I Hate The media (http://www.ihatethemedia.com/obama-has-giant-brain-brian-williams-no-so-much)

tacitus
01-30-2009, 01:05 PM
Another Camelot in the making.:rolleyes:

lacarnut
01-30-2009, 02:01 PM
/obama-has-giant-brain-brian-williams-no-so-much]I Hate The media[/url]

If Obama is so smart, why would the media not hold his feet to fire for refusing to provide his college transcripts? He probably skated by on his blackness opposed to a high IQ.

AmPat
02-18-2009, 08:36 AM
Sickening and disturbing. Did I mention sickening?

Constitutionally Speaking
02-18-2009, 06:13 PM
Sickening and disturbing. Did I mention sickening?

And disturbing.