PDA

View Full Version : Feds allege plot to destroy Fannie Mae data

AlmostThere
01-30-2009, 02:30 PM
"URBANA, Md. (AP) - The Justice Department says it foiled a plot by a fired Fannie Mae contract worker in Maryland to destroy all the data on the mortgage giant's 4,000 computer servers nationwide.

The U.S. Attorney's Office says 35-year-old Rajendrasinh Makwana, of Glen Allen, Va., is scheduled for arraignment Friday in U.S. District Court in Baltimore on one count of computer intrusion. "

Call me a conspiracy nut, but I have to wonder if this was a "paid" hit-job.

djones520
01-30-2009, 05:27 PM
Link?

AlmostThere
01-30-2009, 05:32 PM
Link?
Oops!
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D961I79O0&show_article=1

jeskibuff
01-31-2009, 09:23 AM
That Breitbart board is frustrating. I tried to make a post there, but the SUBMIT function does nothing. I tried doing it from a different computer - same problem. I tried cutting the post in half. I tried turning pop-up blockers off. Obviously, others are able to post, so I must have some setting preventing me from doing so.

lacarnut
01-31-2009, 12:11 PM
"URBANA, Md. (AP) - The Justice Department says it foiled a plot by a fired Fannie Mae contract worker in Maryland to destroy all the data on the mortgage giant's 4,000 computer servers nationwide.

The U.S. Attorney's Office says 35-year-old Rajendrasinh Makwana, of Glen Allen, Va., is scheduled for arraignment Friday in U.S. District Court in Baltimore on one count of computer intrusion. "

Call me a conspiracy nut, but I have to wonder if this was a "paid" hit-job.

Could be a Barney Fag and Chris D. Fanniegate job gone bad.