PDA

View Full Version : New Stat feature!

crusty
06-23-2008, 07:15 PM
For those who noticed. There is a new stat feature. It allows those to keep an eye on post counts, and new threads at a glance. just scroll down at the bottom of the forum main page.

Shannon
06-23-2008, 07:19 PM
Umm, yeah...I noticed. It's messing up the main page even more. But thanks for all your hard work!:p

BSR
06-23-2008, 07:19 PM
For those who noticed. There is a new stat feature. It allows those to keep an eye on post counts, and new threads at a glance. just scroll down at the bottom of the forum main page.

Holy crap, I thought I gained Super-Secret Admin powers :eek:

crusty
06-23-2008, 07:32 PM
Umm, yeah...I noticed. It's messing up the main page even more. But thanks for all your hard work!:p

I have to ask what resolution you have your computer set at. because I tested it at 800X600 and it didn't change anything. Let me know.

Gingersnap
06-23-2008, 10:05 PM
Any idea on when we'll get all of our old forums back?

SarasotaRepub
06-23-2008, 10:29 PM

God, what a bitch. :p:D

Tough crowd crusty. :D

SaintLouieWoman
06-23-2008, 10:37 PM

Thanks, it's a greyt feature. And also thanks for restoring some of the forums, really appreciate it. :)

JB
06-24-2008, 10:25 AM
Is there anyone else that can not see the Welcome Wagon threads?

Do you have to have zero posts to post in there? :D

Shannon
06-24-2008, 10:41 AM
Is there anyone else that can not see the Welcome Wagon threads?

Do you have to have zero posts to post in there? :D

Last night it didn't have "private" next to it. I tried to start a thread and I couldn't. Now it says "private". I don't know what kind of super secret club they have going on in there but we're not cool enough to get in.