PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to CU.

SaintLouieWoman
06-23-2008, 11:03 PM
Please stop by and say hi and tell us a little about yourself. Welcome to CU. :)

Elspeth
06-28-2008, 01:40 AM
Please stop by and say hi and tell us a little about yourself. Welcome to CU. :)

Yay! This is up!:)

CT Republican
07-08-2008, 08:32 AM
Hello Everyone,

Glad I found this site. I'm a 30 year old conservative from Connecticut. Not many conservatives around these parts and its always a battle having to listen to ignorant crap at the office all of the time. I love to "offend" and "irritate" the left whenever possible.

Scott

Shannon
07-08-2008, 11:00 AM
I love to "offend" and "irritate" the left whenever possible.

I like you already.:D

Cold Warrior
07-08-2008, 06:23 PM
I love to "offend" and "irritate" the left whenever possible.

Scott

Don't be so limited in your aspirations.

lacarnut
07-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Don't be so limited in your aspirations.

Welcome, CT Republician

I agree; elitists assholes are on the table also

Cold Warrior
07-08-2008, 08:57 PM
Welcome, CT Republician

I agree; elitists assholes are on the table also

And don't forget, religious whacky-whackies, sanctimonious moralistic social conservatives (you'll find fertile ground for them here), MrBackoftheBus (us vs them) types, and establishment worshippers. They're actually a bit easier than those elitist pricks. :D

lacarnut
07-08-2008, 09:10 PM
And don't forget, religious whacky-whackies, sanctimonious moralistic social conservatives (you'll find fertile ground for them here), MrBackoftheBus (us vs them) types, and establishment worshippers. They're actually a bit easier than those elitist pricks. :D

You forgot libertarians that call thmeselves conservatives. However, the only thing conservative about them is that they don't want to get their asses blown up nor do they want their taxes to go up. That's was the definition of one elitist bastard on this board.

Gingersnap
07-08-2008, 09:38 PM
Hello Everyone,

Glad I found this site. I'm a 30 year old conservative from Connecticut. Not many conservatives around these parts and its always a battle having to listen to ignorant crap at the office all of the time. I love to "offend" and "irritate" the left whenever possible.

Scott

Welcome to CU!

Please ignore our resident gadfly. We expect the Raid shipment shortly. It settles him down for several hours at a crack. :D

Look around and kick the tires then head on down to the Lounge and give us your opinion on dogs or severed body parts.

asdf2231
07-08-2008, 10:03 PM
Welcome to CU!

Please ignore our resident gadfly. We expect the Raid shipment shortly. It settles him down for several hours at a crack. :D

Look around and kick the tires then head on down to the Lounge and give us your opinion on dogs or severed body parts.

Seriously... You get a free set of steak knives for your 5th severed penis story. Bijou has gotten, like, 8 of them so far! :D

Gingersnap
07-08-2008, 11:23 PM
Seriously... You get a free set of steak knives for your 5th severed penis story. Bijou has gotten, like, 8 of them so far! :D

But they're really good steak knives. I mean, I would know. ;)

Articulate_Ape
01-02-2010, 11:01 PM
I post and create cartoons on a conservative (libertarian) blog and hope that I can find another home here if I am welcomed. I look forward to chatting with you folks.

Rockntractor
01-02-2010, 11:14 PM
I post and create cartoons on a conservative (libertarian) blog and hope that I can find another home here if I am welcomed. I look forward to chatting with you folks.
Awesome username! Welcome.

Articulate_Ape
01-02-2010, 11:27 PM
Awesome username! Welcome.

Thank you.

FlaGator
01-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Welcome. Glad to have you on board.