PDA

View Full Version : She Could Convince them that Martyrdom was the only Way to Escape the Shame.

megimoo
02-03-2009, 11:47 PM
''Um al-Mumenin'' had 80 women raped for suicide missions

A WOMAN suspected of recruiting more than 80 female suicide bombers has confessed to organising their rapes so she could later convince them that martyrdom was the only way to escape the shame.

Samira Jassam, 51, was arrested by Iraqi police and confessed to recruiting the women and orchestrating dozens of attacks.In a video confession, she explained how she had mentally prepared the women for martyrdom operations, passed them on to terrorists who provided explosives, and then took the bombers to their targets.

"We arrested Samira Jassim, known as 'Um al-Mumenin', the mother of the believers, who was responsible for recruiting 80 women'', Major General Qassim Atta said."She confessed her responsibility for these actions, and she confirmed that 28 attempts had been made in one of the terrorists' strongholds,'' he said.

Samira Jassim was arrested on January 21. She is allegedly linked to the Ansar al-Sunnah insurgent group.
Two of the attacks for which Samira Jassim admitted responsibility in the video confession took place in Diyala province, in central Iraq, which is considered one of the most dangerous areas of the country.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25006349-5005961,00.html

Odysseus
02-04-2009, 12:32 AM

A WOMAN suspected of recruiting more than 80 female suicide bombers has confessed to organising their rapes so she could later convince them that martyrdom was the only way to escape the shame.

Samira Jassam, 51, was arrested by Iraqi police and confessed to recruiting the women and orchestrating dozens of attacks.In a video confession, she explained how she had mentally prepared the women for martyrdom operations, passed them on to terrorists who provided explosives, and then took the bombers to their targets.

"We arrested Samira Jassim, known as 'Um al-Mumenin', the mother of the believers, who was responsible for recruiting 80 women'', Major General Qassim Atta said."She confessed her responsibility for these actions, and she confirmed that 28 attempts had been made in one of the terrorists' strongholds,'' he said.

Samira Jassim was arrested on January 21. She is allegedly linked to the Ansar al-Sunnah insurgent group.
Two of the attacks for which Samira Jassim admitted responsibility in the video confession took place in Diyala province, in central Iraq, which is considered one of the most dangerous areas of the country.

The profile for a female suicide bomber rarely gets mentioned in western media (of course, so much of what goes on in the world rarely gets mentioned in western media), but the primary motivation for them is usually a shameful act, such as a rape or divorce, which leaves them with no future in that culture. By martyring themselves, the regain their honor and become heroes. You'd think that feminists would be apalled by this, but then, they didn't seem to notice that President Bush liberated more women in a few years than Gloria Steinem, NOW and the rest of the "sisterhood" ever did.

FlaGator
02-04-2009, 07:18 AM

This doesn't surprise me in the least. Fanatics will do whatever they feel is necessary to achieve their goals even coercing some men to break God's laws and force themselves on women in order to recruit those women to perform another God forbidden act. They the have no fear or respect for the god that they say they serve.

MrsSmith
02-04-2009, 06:45 PM
This doesn't surprise me in the least. Fanatics will do whatever they feel is necessary to achieve their goals even coercing some men to break God's laws and force themselves on women in order to recruit those women to perform another God forbidden act. They the have no fear or respect for the god that they say they serve.

In fact, since martyrdom means a definite place in Allah's heaven, the men will probably choose to become martyrs, also.

But all religions are the same, don't you know? :rolleyes::rolleyes::mad:

noonwitch
02-05-2009, 08:44 AM
Yet, still, the DUers tell me I've bought into "anti-muslim propaganda" when I point these types of things out to them.

They don't get that I can be fair to the muslims who I meet, yet still mistrust their religion.

Odysseus
02-05-2009, 12:20 PM
Yet, still, the DUers tell me I've bought into "anti-muslim propaganda" when I point these types of things out to them.

They don't get that I can be fair to the muslims who I meet, yet still mistrust their religion.

I take it that they never actually address the facts themselves?

PoliCon
02-05-2009, 12:25 PM
soak her in pork blood and set her on fire.

Odysseus
02-05-2009, 01:00 PM
soak her in pork blood and set her on fire.

Pork blood doesn't burn. You'd have to mix it with kerosene.

PoliCon
02-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Pork blood doesn't burn. You'd have to mix it with kerosene.

it may not burn - but it does defile according to islam.

Odysseus
02-05-2009, 02:58 PM
it may not burn - but it does defile according to islam.

This is true, but why settle for defiling when you can cause physical as well as psychological pain?

noonwitch
02-05-2009, 04:17 PM
I take it that they never actually address the facts themselves?

No, they delude themselves into thinking that most muslims are not anti-woman, that the ones who are a small minority within the religion at large. They've got it backwards-Sufism is the cool part of Islam, and there really aren't that many practitioners of it.

Or, they claim it's a cultural thing, not a religious thing-they are not totally wrong with this argument, but every other culture that used to use religion to justify the subservience of women, including those that are predominately christian or jewish, has adjusted. What are the two middle eastern countries where women can vote? Israel and Iraq-the first, because jewish culture allows women rights, the second, because our troops have made it so, not because the muslim leaders changed their minds.

I don't believe in discriminating against the muslim-americans I come into contact with at the store or work. They're americans who choose to practice a religion I choose not to practice. But no way is anyone going to try to make me wear a burka, nor will they ever convince me that women tempt men into raping them because they are not covered from head to toe. 120 years ago in this country, women weren't allowed to vote. In the 50s, a rape victim could not get justice if she'd ever had sex outside of marriage. It bugs me to no end that people who consider themselves feminists don't see the threat that militant muslims pose to women.

Lars1701a
02-05-2009, 04:18 PM
Funny the last women Poli slept with prolly felt they had to blow themselves up to escape the shame. :p:D:)

(sorry could not resist)

Odysseus
02-05-2009, 04:54 PM
No, they delude themselves into thinking that most muslims are not anti-woman, that the ones who are a small minority within the religion at large. They've got it backwards-Sufism is the cool part of Islam, and there really aren't that many practitioners of it.

Or, they claim it's a cultural thing, not a religious thing-they are not totally wrong with this argument, but every other culture that used to use religion to justify the subservience of women, including those that are predominately christian or jewish, has adjusted. What are the two middle eastern countries where women can vote? Israel and Iraq-the first, because jewish culture allows women rights, the second, because our troops have made it so, not because the muslim leaders changed their minds.

I don't believe in discriminating against the muslim-americans I come into contact with at the store or work. They're americans who choose to practice a religion I choose not to practice. But no way is anyone going to try to make me wear a burka, nor will they ever convince me that women tempt men into raping them because they are not covered from head to toe. 120 years ago in this country, women weren't allowed to vote. In the 50s, a rape victim could not get justice if she'd ever had sex outside of marriage. It bugs me to no end that people who consider themselves feminists don't see the threat that militant muslims pose to women.
I agree with you about the Sufis, and even some of the other Shia sects, but I consider Wahabbi Islam to be a political rather than a religious system, with the stated goal of overthrowing the Constitutional order in the United States in favor of an Islamic caliphate that applies Shari'a law, and as such, should not enjoy the protections of the First Amendment guarantees of religious freedom. A Christian group that openly flouted the law and fomented violence against non-believers would be forcibly disbanded and their leaders jailed. We should be deporting clerics who preach jihad against America and razing their mosques. Those Moslems that do not subscribe to the idea of overthrowing the Constitution would have the same rights as all other religious groups.

Funny the last women Poli slept with prolly felt they had to blow themselves up to escape the shame. :p:D:)
(sorry could not resist)

Okay, that's funny!

PoliCon
02-06-2009, 09:47 AM
This is true, but why settle for defiling when you can cause physical as well as psychological pain?Compromise - soak her in bacon fat. That way she smells wonderful - burns nicely - is defiled and will have that full knowledge as she burns.

PoliCon
02-06-2009, 09:48 AM
Or, they claim it's a cultural thing, not a religious thingThey are right on target - but they over look one key thing - Arab culture IS islamic culture. They are one and the same thing.

PoliCon
02-06-2009, 09:49 AM

(sorry could not resist)
At lest I can get real women to sleep with me. How is your blow up doll BTW? :p

Lars1701a
02-06-2009, 09:52 AM
At lest I can get real women to sleep with me. How is your blow up doll BTW? :p

Your comeback was full of fail, I pity you. :D

PoliCon
02-06-2009, 10:02 AM
Your comeback was full of fail, I pity you. :D
sorry. Having just gotten laid this morning - I'm also full of mellow. Hit me this afternoon and I'll have better comebacks for you. Need to build up some angst. :p

Odysseus
02-06-2009, 10:02 AM
Compromise - soak her in bacon fat. That way she smells wonderful - burns nicely - is defiled and will have that full knowledge as she burns.
That'll work. Although I still think that you should use a starter log, just to get things going.

PoliCon
02-06-2009, 10:03 AM
That'll work. Although I still think that you should use a starter log, just to get things going.

okay - starter log . . . . Would lars suffice?? :cool:

Odysseus
02-06-2009, 10:15 AM
okay - starter log . . . . Would lars suffice?? :cool:

That's more of a twig, really. And do you really expect him to get a woman all hot and bothered, even if she's covered in lard? :D

Sorry, Lars, but he needed the assist. :o

PoliCon
02-06-2009, 10:18 AM
That's more of a twig, really. And do you really expect him to get a woman all hot and bothered, even if she's covered in lard? :D

okay - that was good :)

Lars1701a
02-06-2009, 10:28 AM
sorry. Having just gotten laid this morning - I'm also full of mellow. Hit me this afternoon and I'll have better comebacks for you. Need to build up some angst. :p

Your imaginary wife does not count poli. :p

Lars1701a
02-06-2009, 10:28 AM

I understand the retarded need help thats why you gave poli a assist. :D

PoliCon
02-06-2009, 10:37 AM
Your imaginary wife does not count poli. :p Right now - I just don't care :p I feel tooo good to care.

Odysseus
02-06-2009, 01:04 PM
:D
Your imaginary wife does not count poli.

I understand the retarded need help thats why you gave poli a assist.
*sigh*... Can't we all just get along?

Right now - I just don't care :p I feel tooo good to care.
An active fantasy life and imagination is a wonderful thing. :D (If you're going to keep feeding straight lines, you deserve what happens)

Lars1701a
02-06-2009, 01:59 PM

An active fantasy life and imagination is a wonderful thing. :D (If you're going to keep feeding straight lines, you deserve what happens)

Sorry odysseeus I will take it easy on the mentally challenged :D

PoliCon
02-06-2009, 04:16 PM

oh and we do have that going for us! :D But what is even better is knowing some tricks out of the kama sutra and having a wife who is the woman of your dreams. I married above myself and I'm not afraid to admit it!! :cool:

PoliCon
02-06-2009, 04:16 PM
Sorry odysseeus I will take it easy on the mentally challenged :D

Of course you will - being one yourself. I mean only a mentally challenged fool would think the eagles are a good football team.

PoliCon
02-06-2009, 04:17 PM
yes the euphoria of this morning is wearing off. :p

Odysseus
02-06-2009, 05:39 PM
oh and we do have that going for us! :D But what is even better is knowing some tricks out of the kama sutra and having a wife who is the woman of your dreams. I married above myself and I'm not afraid to admit it!! :cool:

I understand completely. My wife reminds me that I married above myself regularly. :D