PDA

View Full Version : Ruth Bader Ginsburg in surgery

linda22003
02-05-2009, 01:10 PM
CBS and Fox are both reporting that Ruth Bader Ginsburg is having surgery for pancreatic cancer. No details yet.

Lars1701a
02-05-2009, 01:14 PM
Shocking she is doing this now not 6 months ago. Bet you a buck she knew this before the magic negro got elected.

linda22003
02-05-2009, 01:16 PM
Pancreatic cancer surgery isn't something you put off for a convenient time. :( It's very aggressive. If this is true, Obama may have his first appointment sooner than any of us thought.

linda22003
02-05-2009, 01:21 PM
"The cancer was discovered during a routine, annual exam late last month at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Md.
The court said a CAT scan revealed a tumor measuring about 1 centimeter across the center of the pancreas. “

"Late last month" means they likely got her into surgery within the week.

Lars1701a
02-05-2009, 01:30 PM
"The cancer was discovered during a routine, annual exam late last month at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Md.
The court said a CAT scan revealed a tumor measuring about 1 centimeter across the center of the pancreas.

"Late last month" means they likely got her into surgery within the week.

Well obama would be hard pressed to pick a more liberal one then her.

Just wished they found this over 6 months ago.

ReaganForRus
02-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Prayers to Ruth and her family. This isn't going to be fun.

Lars1701a
02-05-2009, 01:43 PM
Well anyone who has fought so hard for abortion such as herself I have little sympathy. Her family is going to have it rough though.

BadCat
02-05-2009, 02:05 PM
Given the new "political correctness" around here lately, I will refrain from saying what I think about this.

megimoo
02-05-2009, 02:44 PM
U. S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg had surgery for an apparently early-stage pancreatic cancer today, at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York City. According to Dr. Murray Brennan, the attending surgeon, Justice Ginsburg will likely remain in the hospital approximately 7-10 days.

Justice Ginsburg had no symptoms prior to the incidental discovery of the lesion during a routine annual check-up in late January at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland. A Computerized Axial Tomography (CAT) Scan revealed a small tumor, approximately 1 cm across, in the center of the pancreas.

Justice Ginsburg is 75 years old. She was appointed to the Court in 1993 by President Clinton.
Pancreatic cancer — one of the most fatal forms of the disease .

A tumor of the Pancreatic is an automatic death sentance .It's the same Type of Cancer Patrick Swayzeis now dying from and was first reported March 06, 2008 .

She will quickly retire and spend the time in chemotherapy,slowly dying ,Like Patrick Swayzeis , with her family."

"Can you imagine the Sturm und Druck if she resigned on Bush's watch and he replaced her with an arch conservative just before he left office ,oh what fun that would be ?"

linda22003
02-05-2009, 02:47 PM
"Can you imagine the Sturm und Druck if she resigned on Bush's watch and he replaced her with an arch conservative just before he left office ,oh what fun that would be ?"

Sturm und Drang. Your command of English is not so wonderful that you should be branching out to German. :rolleyes:

megimoo
02-05-2009, 02:58 PM
Sturm und Drang. Your command of English is not so wonderful that you should be branching out to German. :rolleyes:
It's much better than your evil natured disposition.Why don't you just resign yourself to the fact that you do not rule this site no mater what you think .You have become a boring evil natured pest of late ,have you issues with your female life cycle changes that are making you such arrogant bore .

linda22003
02-05-2009, 03:00 PM
Of course I don't rule the site. You do, if we're counting sheer spamming and quantity rather than quality of posts.

megimoo
02-05-2009, 03:06 PM
Given the new "political correctness" around here lately, I will refrain from saying what I think about this.Have at it .Blast her for her Nitty Picky ways .The other one is in court sticking it to some poor male boob in a divorce case .

ralph wiggum
02-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Given the new "political correctness" around here lately, I will refrain from saying what I think about this.

Out with it, BadCat. PC be damned.

noonwitch
02-05-2009, 04:01 PM
I don't know if she'll retire or not. Patrick Swayze is still acting, and his cancer was not caught as early as hers was. Her job is not exactly physically strenuous-if it was, Stevens would have retired long ago and Renquist would not have made it as long as he did as an active justice/chief justice.

I've seen some very ill judges and court officials who remain working despite their illness.

Lars1701a
02-05-2009, 04:07 PM
I don't know if she'll retire or not. Patrick Swayze is still acting, and his cancer was not caught as early as hers was. Her job is not exactly physically strenuous-if it was, Stevens would have retired long ago and Renquist would not have made it as long as he did as an active justice/chief justice.

I've seen some very ill judges and court officials who remain working despite their illness.

Somehow they will have her on life support and she will still be on the bench.

Lars1701a
02-05-2009, 04:09 PM

I hope the baby murdering supporter dies very quickly. Is that Un-pc enough? This twit believes the equal protection clause applies to abortion but not to voting rights.:mad:

megimoo
02-05-2009, 04:33 PM
Of course I don't rule the site. You do, if we're counting sheer spamming and quantity rather than quality of posts.I'm sure that if The owners of the site felt the same way I would be long gone .Face facts numbers you are just yearning for my body and I refuse to give you a tumble .You're much too old for a young stud like me !No,no a thousand times no !:D

Odysseus
02-05-2009, 04:43 PM
I hope the baby murdering supporter dies very quickly. Is that Un-pc enough? This twit believes the equal protection clause applies to abortion but not to voting rights.:mad:

I wouldn't wish this on anyone, so I'm hoping that she has a full recovery, but if we're not going to be as partisan as the DUmpsters, and consign our political adversaries to hell for disagreeing with us, you should hope that she holds on for four years, until just after the Palin inaugural.

Sonnabend
02-05-2009, 04:44 PM
Megi does not spam, ever.He contributes a great deal to this site, and one of the reasons I stay every day is because of the surprises he has in store for us every day

He caught this: no one else did. (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?p=110716#post110716)

Meg nailed this one (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=10981)

Megimoo's stories and articles come from a great deal of sources., and I dont know how he does it..he'd make one hell of a researcher, and my guess would be that if I asked him for a description of Nefretiri, he'd come back with her bra size and what she had for breakfast the day she died. :D:D

Megimoo contributes greatly to this site, and we are all the better for having him here.

Re the stimulus: this article nailed it solidly (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?p=110726#post110726)

Have you read this one? He tore Pelosi to shreds...I LOVED it (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=11028)

I can only speak for myself....but as far as I am concerned? Megimoo is a major asset to this site, and to this community.

And this, Linda

Auschwitz survivor dies at 100 in fire at home in Brooklyn (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=10970)

No one else noticed it..and I am glad Megi did. Someone should remember this man, and what he suffered. And how he died.

Prayers were said for his passing....the story was featured nowhere else in the media.

Spammer? No. Scribe and archivist? YES.

AlmostThere
02-05-2009, 08:24 PM
I wouldn't wish this on anyone, so I'm hoping that she has a full recovery, but if we're not going to be as partisan as the DUmpsters, and consign our political adversaries to hell for disagreeing with us, you should hope that she holds on for four years, until just after the Palin inaugural.

Amen

Sonnabend
02-05-2009, 09:18 PM
Tonight, I will say a prayer for her, and her family. May God bring her healing, and comfort to her loved ones.

lacarnut
02-05-2009, 09:37 PM

Plus 1......

SaintLouieWoman
02-05-2009, 11:10 PM
Megi does not spam, ever.He contributes a great deal to this site, and one of the reasons I stay every day is because of the surprises he has in store for us every day

He caught this: no one else did. (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?p=110716#post110716)

Meg nailed this one (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=10981)

Megimoo's stories and articles come from a great deal of sources., and I dont know how he does it..he'd make one hell of a researcher, and my guess would be that if I asked him for a description of Nefretiri, he'd come back with her bra size and what she had for breakfast the day she died. :D:D

Megimoo contributes greatly to this site, and we are all the better for having him here.

Re the stimulus: this article nailed it solidly (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?p=110726#post110726)

Have you read this one? He tore Pelosi to shreds...I LOVED it (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=11028)

I can only speak for myself....but as far as I am concerned? Megimoo is a major asset to this site, and to this community.

And this, Linda

Auschwitz survivor dies at 100 in fire at home in Brooklyn (http://www.conservativeunderground.com/forum505/showthread.php?t=10970)

No one else noticed it..and I am glad Megi did. Someone should remember this man, and what he suffered. And how he died.

Prayers were said for his passing....the story was featured nowhere else in the media.

Spammer? No. Scribe and archivist? YES.

Megi is a definite asset.

linda22003
02-06-2009, 08:10 AM

At least three letters are correct. ;)

Odysseus
02-06-2009, 10:21 AM
Hoooah.

Now now...

BSR
02-06-2009, 10:41 AM

Set ......:confused:

Goldwater
02-06-2009, 02:33 PM
Asset in the way he posts a lot of topics, a few of those splinter off into the good category. He makes sense most of the time...

megimoo
02-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Asset in the way he posts a lot of topics, a few of those splinter off into the good category. He makes sense most of the time...Perhaps I'm on a slightly different frequency then thou !:D

Goldwater
02-06-2009, 06:52 PM
Perhaps I'm on a slightly different frequency then thou !:D

I hope I'm on the higher frequency. :D

hampshirebrit
02-07-2009, 03:47 AM
I'm sure that if The owners of the site felt the same way I would be long gone .Face facts numbers you are just yearning for my body and I refuse to give you a tumble .You're much too old for a young stud like me !No,no a thousand times no !:D

LMAO!!

The Megi-Numbers love match. I love it. :D

Odysseus
02-07-2009, 01:30 PM
I hope I'm on the higher frequency. :D

He's got you beat on frequency, 17,967 Posts to 1,968. Perhaps if you compared amplitude? :D

Goldwater
02-07-2009, 01:45 PM
He's got you beat on frequency, 17,967 Posts to 1,968. Perhaps if you compared amplitude? :D

The quality of my frequency is clearer then. ;)

Odysseus
02-07-2009, 02:07 PM
The quality of my frequency is clearer then. ;)

There are three characteristics to a wave, frequency, wavelength and amplitude. Frequency is the speed of the wave, wavelength is the distance between the same parts of a wave, and amplitude is the depth of the wave. Megi beats us all on frequency. His posts are fairly long, so he's pretty good on wavelength, but you do have some depth to your posts, so I'd concentrate on amplitude. :D

Elspeth
02-07-2009, 03:16 PM
Prayers to Ruth and her family. This isn't going to be fun.

She's had cancer twice now. This is not anything I'd wish on anyone.