PDA

View Full Version : Cher: Yep, a Dumbass.

SarasotaRepub
02-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Cher: Republican Rule Almost ‘Killed Me’ :rolleyes: (http://cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=43192)

(CNSNews.com) - Grammy award-winning singer and Academy award-winning actress Cher told CNSNews.com that living under Republican rule almost “killed" her, and she does not understand why anyone would want to be a Republican.

She also said that President Barack Obama’s “intelligence” and “spirit” are “so great” he will be able to do “more than anyone could possibly do.”

This was almost too stupid to post...almost. :D

megimoo
02-06-2009, 08:21 PM
Cher: Republican Rule Almost ‘Killed Me’ :rolleyes: (http://cnsnews.com/public/content/article.aspx?RsrcID=43192)

This was almost too stupid to post...almost. :DIt's required of all of the old 'A' listers to take a shot at Bush and swoon over the 'chosen one' .That is if you want to ever 'Do' lunch in Hollywood again !

enslaved1
02-06-2009, 08:24 PM
Wow, I didn't know Cher was a DUer.

How can dealing with who is president kill anyone? I think O is going to ruin country, but come 2012, I won't be lamenting how dealing with him almost killed me. Unless Civil War II does break out....

tacitus
02-06-2009, 10:01 PM
Too bad the word 'almost' is in front of her statement. She sounds as intelligent as the leadership of the party, dumb as a box of rocks.

Shannon
02-06-2009, 10:08 PM
She also said that President Barack Obama’s “intelligence” and “spirit” are “so great” he will be able to do “more than anyone could possibly do.”

I've completely run out of patience for this kind of idiocy.:rolleyes:

PoliCon
02-06-2009, 10:29 PM

This was almost too stupid to post...almost. :D
No wonder Sonny dumped her!:rolleyes:

Sonnabend
02-07-2009, 07:29 AM
I dumped CHER??? :eek::eek:

Moon
02-07-2009, 08:47 AM
I didn't know she was still alive. Isn't she like 150?

enslaved1
02-07-2009, 11:27 AM
I dumped CHER??? :eek::eek:

Yup, back in 94. It was on a bizarre 3 day bender. The VRWC has all photos, videotapes and news clippings secreted away in the vault...just in case.

Those poor midgets were scarred for life though.

AmPat
02-08-2009, 12:37 AM
I've completely run out of patience for this kind of idiocy.:rolleyes:
Uhhh, me,, Uhhhh, uhhhh,,, too. The Orator in Chief is having trouble actually leading. Who could have guessed? :rolleyes:

jeskibuff
02-08-2009, 06:46 AM
I didn't know she was still alive. Isn't she like 150?She might still have a few parts that are that old. Most have been replaced.

Moon
02-08-2009, 08:51 AM
She might still have a few parts that are that old. Most have been replaced.

Ah. That would 'splain it.

micmac
02-10-2009, 05:35 PM
The only way the Dinosaur Divas can get any press is to bash Republicans. Didn't Ashley Judd do this last week?:p

jeskibuff
02-10-2009, 08:41 PM
Grammy award-winning singer and Academy award-winning actress Cher told CNSNews.com that living under Republican rule almost “killed" her
See the latest (Feb 10th) Newsbusters episode for a good Cher joke:
http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/video.aspx?v=ydnzuzVr8z

Radix
02-10-2009, 11:18 PM
She likes to "Cher" with us her imbecility, cuz it makes us feel better that we all ain't zillionaires like her.

movie buff
02-12-2009, 06:40 PM
I didn't know she was still alive. Isn't she like 150?

LOL!
It reminds me of a 'Man Show' sketch I once saw, in which Adam and Jimmy are interviewing men waiting in line at a Cher concert to ask them what they're doing there (As you can imagine, most of the men basically responded that they got dragged there by their wives/ girlfriends). At one point, they interview an elderly couple who mention they have been Cher fans from the beginning. The wife of the couple mentioned that she and her husband first saw Cher in concert 20 years ago, and Adam responds, "Yes, she (Cher) was 57 at the time."