PDA

View Full Version : THiNK

Eric780
02-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Hello Conservatives,

First off I am new. My main purpose is to ask for your help with a Pro-Life campaign I have started.

My name is Eric Morris. I am from a small Non-Profit Organization in Georgia called Young People Changing America. We are starting a new pro-life campaign called THiNK.

We are contacting many people across youtube and forums like these to get people involved. After we get a few different videos. We will start showing them on our website and in different venues around Georgia. The video can be any amount of time all we ask is that it holds peoples attention and gets them to THiNK on the issue of abortion. We would ask that you incorporate our campaign (kinda the point). You can view that campaign by going to the link below.

If you can help please email us at: ericmorris780@aol.com

God Bless,
Eric Morris
http://www.youngpeoplechangingamerica.com/

THiNK Campaign:

http://www.youngpeoplechangingamerica.com/think.html

Constitutionally Speaking
02-06-2009, 08:26 PM
Are you looking for our own creations or would pointing you to some of the better ones we have seen elsewhere also help???

Eric780
02-06-2009, 09:34 PM
Are you looking for our own creations or would pointing you to some of the better ones we have seen elsewhere also help???

New creations built around this THiNK campaign.

Mythic
02-06-2009, 10:25 PM
I love the site! It is very professional and has a good "clean" look to it. Good luck!

Eric780
02-06-2009, 10:46 PM
I love the site! It is very professional and has a good "clean" look to it. Good luck!

Thanks so much! We have designed it so it really means a lot.

Mythic
02-06-2009, 10:57 PM
It really is great. Did you use a program to create the site? I like the layout and I am curious. :D

Eric780
02-06-2009, 11:25 PM
It really is great. Did you use a program to create the site? I like the layout and I am curious. :D

Yeah it is a great drag/drop program called weebly.

Calif Cowgirl
02-06-2009, 11:37 PM
Beautiful site, Eric! :)

AlmostThere
02-07-2009, 12:11 AM
FYI: The Store page doesn't display correctly in Firefox. I'm running 3.0.5