PDA

View Full Version : Pro Bowl

AHeneen
02-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Anyone watching? What are your thoughts about its move next year? Will it bring attention/meaning to the game?

Moon
02-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Anyone watching? What are your thoughts about its move next year? Will it bring attention/meaning to the game?

I don't think I've ever watched the Pro Bowl. Where's it moving to, and will they finally allow the use of automatic weapons in the second half?

JB
02-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Where's it moving to, and will they finally allow the use of automatic weapons in the second half?It's moving to the week before the Super Bowl. And to Miami.

...and probably. :p

Moon
02-08-2009, 07:34 PM
It's moving to the week before the Super Bowl. And to Miami.

...and probably. :p

Before the Super Bowl? So they don't want the two teams who are playing in the SB to send anyone to the Pro Bowl? That's just dumb.

linda22003
02-08-2009, 09:00 PM
We're not watching. There's a James Bond marathon on the Encore channel. :)

JB
02-08-2009, 10:25 PM
Before the Super Bowl? So they don't want the two teams who are playing in the SB to send anyone to the Pro Bowl? That's just dumb.Since no one cares about football after the Super Bowl is over I imagine they're moving it to the week before solely to try and increase the number of TV viewers. Then they can increase advertising rates the following year.

And yeah, I can't imagine a single player from either SB team playing in the thing. I would really like to see that justified. Just won't happen.