PDA

View Full Version : Graffiti Writer falls from a Freeway overpass ...

LogansPapa
06-24-2008, 01:54 PM
...in East Los Angeles / June 23rd, 2008

Witnesses say he fell onto the interstate near the Main Street off-ramp with a can of spray paint in his hands.

A man apparently spray painting graffiti on an overpass fell Saturday night onto the 5 Freeway in East Los Angeles, authorities said.

Several motorists told authorities that the man had possibly broken his back at about 9:45 p.m. and had a can of spray paint clutched in his hands as he lay on the freeway near the Main Street off-ramp, said California Highway Patrol spokesman David Porter. Porter said the man was taken to a nearby hospital where he was being treated.

The accident comes about three weeks after prolific tagger Cyrus Yazdani who goes by the moniker "Buket" was arrested for causing hundreds of thousands of dollars in property damage.

http://www.graffnews.com/

patriot45
06-24-2008, 02:09 PM
Has to be DUmmie from DU, maybe Ianbds1!

biccat
06-24-2008, 02:13 PM
I've always wondered at the positive spin so many people give graffiti 'artists.' Why aren't there communities celebrating arsonists or burglers?

Junebug68
06-24-2008, 08:58 PM
Ha ha!! [/Nelson] :D

SarasotaRepub
06-24-2008, 09:04 PM
Has to be DUmmie from DU, maybe Ianbds1!

Heh!!! Very eeeeevil!!! :D

noonwitch
06-25-2008, 09:15 AM
I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. I've always wondered how they get graffiti in some of the places it's found.

My sister had a friend who once had a big party in GR every summer. They would go and write on one of the overpasses on I-96 right outside of town the day of it. I always worried they'd fall onto the freeway doing it.