PDA

View Full Version : Israel Elections

danmoran
02-10-2009, 10:09 AM
I guess sometime soon we'll be hearing about the general elections in Jerusalam as to who the new Prime Minister will be. It concerns me that any party running for Israel Prime Minister would want to consider giving up the Golan Heights as a plan for furthering peace in the Middle East. It concerns me to think that all politics aside there are actually people and those in high places that even think peace is achievable in the Middle East between Israel and Islam.

Benjamin Netanyahu: Determined to keep the Golan Heights in the hands of Israel.

Tzipi Livni: I think teeters with the idea that Israel can afford to lose them.

I know the Foreign Minister must be much stronger than to think Israel can afford such a mistake. It may have been well to see the first female Prime Minister of Israel since Golda Meir. But with so much at stake and these current times of Jihad and radical Islam. Giving up more ground could only be a catastrophe waiting to happen. :o

Lars1701a
02-10-2009, 10:24 AM
I guess sometime soon we'll be hearing about the general elections in Jerusalam as to who the new Prime Minister will be. It concerns me that any party running for Israel Prime Minister would want to consider giving up the Golan Heights as a plan for furthering peace in the Middle East. It concerns me to think that all politics aside there are actually people and those in high places that even think peace is achievable in the Middle East between Israel and Islam.

Benjamin Netanyahu: Determined to keep the Golan Heights in the hands of Israel.

Tzipi Livni: I think teeters with the idea that Israel can afford to lose them.

I know the Foreign Minister must be much stronger than to think Israel can afford such a mistake. It may have been well to see the first female Prime Minister of Israel since Golda Meir. But with so much at stake and these current times of Jihad and radical Islam. Giving up more ground could only be a catastrophe waiting to happen. :o

Sure hope Benjamin Netanyahu wins. Someone has to stand up to the magic negro and I know a man like that will piss off Gator. Its a Win-Win!!!!

BadCat
02-10-2009, 10:54 AM
Considering that with the modern Soviet artillery tubes that Syria has plenty of, Tel Aviv is within range of those tubes from the Golan Heights.

The Israelis would have to be suicidal to give up that chunk of desert.

gator
02-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Who really gives a shit what those filthy Middle Eastern dickheads do in their stupid elections?

They are a brutal apartheid theocratic piece of shit country. It doesn't matter if tweetydum or tweelydee wins the election. The Palestinians will still be treated like shit and the goddamn Israelis will still shakedown the US for money. Meanwhile a billion friggin Arabs will still be pissed at the US because we are arming their enemy, and Palestinians will contiue to slaughtered by the Israelis and we will still send the Israelis money and we will still send our finest young men and women to die fighting the Israeli's enemies. Nothing much will change.

I think we have a whole lot more important things to do nowadays than worry about the Israelis living high on the hog.

PoliCon
02-10-2009, 12:39 PM
gator - you like being an ignorant piece of shit don't ya

Odysseus
02-10-2009, 12:56 PM
Sure hope Benjamin Netanyahu wins. Someone has to stand up to the magic negro and I know a man like that will piss off Gator. Its a Win-Win!!!!
Netanyahu's position is that Jews don't need to die to assuage European guilt, Islamic dementia or the pathologies of bigots. Gator will scream bloody murder if Netanyahu wins, and with any luck, he'll pop a blood vessel.

Considering that with the modern Soviet artillery tubes that Syria has plenty of, Tel Aviv is within range of those tubes from the Golan Heights.
The Israelis would have to be suicidal to give up that chunk of desert.
They'd be foolish to give it up for another reason. Giving concessions to your enemies doesn't make you reasonable or compassionate in their eyes, it makes you weak, and weakness invites further attacks. Notice that after the Israelis offered Arafat his own state, he launched the bloodiest intifada. That's because he thought that the Israelis would fold because they were giving away so much. Giving the Golan Heights to Syria, when Syria continues to support Hezbollah and maintains a constant war footing with Israel, would not bring peace, but would simply encourage more demands and further aggression. The only exit strategy when you're dealing with thugs is a victory that leaves them incapable of waging war.

PoliCon
02-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Netanyahu's position is that Jews don't need to die to assuage European guilt, Islamic dementia or the pathologies of bigots. Gator will scream bloody murder if Netanyahu wins, and with any luck, he'll pop a blood vessel.

They'd be foolish to give it up for another reason. Giving concessions to your enemies doesn't make you reasonable or compassionate in their eyes, it makes you weak, and weakness invites further attacks. Notice that after the Israelis offered Arafat his own state, he launched the bloodiest intifada. That's because he thought that the Israelis would fold because they were giving away so much. Giving the Golan Heights to Syria, when Syria continues to support Hezbollah and maintains a constant war footing with Israel, would not bring peace, but would simply encourage more demands and further aggression. The only exit strategy when you're dealing with thugs is a victory that leaves them incapable of waging war.

I have friends voting in the election. I'm certain they will be voting for Netanyahu.

gator
02-10-2009, 02:08 PM
gator - you like being an ignorant piece of shit don't ya

I like to tell the truth. It is called moral clarity.

It is better than sticking out my tongue and reaming the inside of an Israeli's butthole, which is what many disloyal Americans love to do. Americans that love a filthy foreign country like Israel more than their own country.

Fuck Israel. We have many more important things in this country now to worry about than how many more Israeli millionares will be created this year and if they get to live nice and secure.

Zeus
02-10-2009, 02:34 PM
Israeli society gives more opportunity to Arabs than do Arab states to their own citizens. Israeli Arabs and Muslims have the right to vote and to hold public office, like every other Israeli citizen. Nearly one-10th of the Knesset, Israel's parliament, is Arab; there is a mosque in the Knesset building for those who are Muslim. One of the justices of Israel's Supreme Court is an Arab Muslim; so is a minister in the Israeli cabinet. Arabs are active in Israeli commerce, media, education, and law..

PoliCon
02-10-2009, 03:17 PM

It is better than sticking out my tongue and reaming the inside of an Israeli's butthole, which is what many disloyal Americans love to do. Americans that love a filthy foreign country like Israel more than their own country.

Fuck Israel. We have many more important things in this country now to worry about than how many more Israeli millionares will be created this year and if they get to live nice and secure.The truth? You wouldn't know the truth if it came up and kissed you on the mouth.

Goldwater
02-10-2009, 04:11 PM
Kadima is ahead apparently right now.

FlaGator
02-10-2009, 05:20 PM
Who really gives a shit what those filthy Middle Eastern dickheads do in their stupid elections?

They are a brutal apartheid theocratic piece of shit country. It doesn't matter if tweetydum or tweelydee wins the election. The Palestinians will still be treated like shit and the goddamn Israelis will still shakedown the US for money. Meanwhile a billion friggin Arabs will still be pissed at the US because we are arming their enemy, and Palestinians will contiue to slaughtered by the Israelis and we will still send the Israelis money and we will still send our finest young men and women to die fighting the Israeli's enemies. Nothing much will change.

I think we have a whole lot more important things to do nowadays than worry about the Israelis living high on the hog.

You really shouldn't hold back like that. It's bad for your heart. Don't retard yourself and keep you feelings in, let them out. You'll feel much better for it.

You can thank me later :D

Odysseus
02-10-2009, 06:02 PM
I have friends voting in the election. I'm certain they will be voting for Netanyahu.
Kadima was formed by Ariel Sharon, and it's initial positions were very much like Likud's. The real change is that Labor, which is far more dovish, isn't even in contention. The American equivalent of this would be a three-way race between the Libertarians, Republicans and Democrats, with the Democrats a distant third.

The truth? You wouldn't know the truth if it came up and kissed you on the mouth.
Would anyone in their right mind kiss that mouth?

You really shouldn't hold back like that. It's bad for your heart. Don't retard yourself and keep you feelings in, let them out. You'll feel much better for it.

You can thank me later :D
When I read him quoted by others, I'm almost tempted to take him off my ignore list, just to rattle his cage, but I really do believe that Gator's sanity is hanging by a very fine thread, and I'd hate to be the thing that set him off on an armed rampage through a Florida retirement community full of Joooooooooooooos.

PoliCon
02-10-2009, 10:09 PM
Would anyone in their right mind kiss that mouth? you're right. :( I'm sorry. Allow me to rephrase -

He wouldn't know the truth if it walked up to him and smashed him in the face with an iron skillet.

Better? :)

Zathras
02-10-2009, 11:05 PM
Gator's moral clarity = Hamas's moral clarity = Hezbola's moral clarity.

Lars1701a
02-11-2009, 06:40 AM

Please don't insult hamas by comparing them to Gator :D

gator
02-11-2009, 06:45 AM

This is what you filthy Israeli lovers do. You do not understand why every American does not want to kiss the ass of every Israeli and give every cent of money we have to the Israelis. Since you love the goddamn bastards more than America you think the Israelis are entitled to American support. You first try the anti Semitic bullshit because you feel smug in using that tactic. If that doesnít work you spout this BS about if someone doesnít like Israel then that means they love the other sleazy groups in the Middle East.

Let me clue you in on something, they all are sleazy in the Middle East including the Israelis. There is not a dimeís worth of difference between Israel and any other factions over there.

I feel sorry for the Palestinians because the Israelis have treated them like shit for 50 years but that doesnít mean I like them or support them. As a disinterested third party I would like for the Palestinians to defeat the Israelis because that would be great justice and great payback for all the Israeli brutality but that doesnít mean I want to give them any money or that I would support them in any way. I fully understand why they hate America given the fact we have supplied their enemy with weapons that have been used to kill their children. America acted immorally and because of that we have pissed off a billion people. I donít like it but I understand it.

I am not going to comment any more on this thread. Over the years I have articulated very well why the US should not support the Israeli bastards. I have also exposed several people on CU, including you, that claim to be Americans but who really love Israel more than their own country, which I think is disgusting. You have no loyality to America.

When an American can justify the brutality of a filthy apartheid country like Israel and forgive them for attacking us and doing tremendous intelligence damage then there is not much I can say. If you donít know what is wrong with Israel then you are pretty well not capable of grasping the concept of moral clarity.

Sonnabend
02-11-2009, 06:52 AM
Y'know, given a few more days study, I could literally replicate a Gator post.

All I need are the key phrases,a few epithets and the words USS LIberty...he's practically a walking talking point.

There has GOT to be some money in this :D:D

Is Gator also Rod Speed? (http://www.sensationbot.com/chat-rodspeed.html)

Odysseus
02-11-2009, 10:57 AM
you're right. :( I'm sorry. Allow me to rephrase -

He wouldn't know the truth if it walked up to him and smashed him in the face with an iron skillet.

Better? :)
Hmmmm... I'd actually have to see it attempted before I can say for sure. Who's got a skillet? :D

=Joseph Goebbels' moral clarity.

Zathras
02-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Y'know, given a few more days study, I could literally replicate a Gator post.

All I need are the key phrases,a few epithets and the words USS LIberty...he's practically a walking talking point.

There has GOT to be some money in this :D:D

Is Gator also Rod Speed? (http://www.sensationbot.com/chat-rodspeed.html)

True...but please don't. I put Gator on ignore so I don't have to read his Nazi-esq rantings and ravings about Israel.

Zathras
02-11-2009, 02:04 PM
Hmmmm... I'd actually have to see it attempted before I can say for sure. Who's got a skillet? :D

I think I have one around here somewhere...:D

=Joseph Goebbels' moral clarity.

Ooooh, forgot that one. Very appropriate.

Sonnabend
02-11-2009, 02:26 PM
Hmmmm... I'd actually have to see it attempted before I can say for sure. Who's got a skillet?

HEY

Do you mind. :mad:

You're not using my good skillet. Those things cost money , ya know. No pancakes and syrup for you. :mad:

Zeus
02-11-2009, 04:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irykjLjuKo8

PoliCon
02-11-2009, 08:38 PM
HEY

You're not using my good skillet. Those things cost money , ya know. No pancakes and syrup for you. :mad:

smash a pustule like gator in the head with a good cast iron skillet and all you're going to do is make a huge mess.

Odysseus
02-12-2009, 09:33 AM
I think I have one around here somewhere...:D
Ooooh, forgot that one. Very appropriate.
Thanks. Sonnabend is very proprietary about his cookware.

HEY
See above. Now can I have some pancakes?

smash a pustule like gator in the head with a good cast iron skillet and all you're going to do is make a huge mess.
As I said, this is something that we can't judge empirically until we try it. Zathras is providing the hardware, so now all we have to do is secure the wetware. Anyone live near Gator and happen to have a large butterfly net? :D

Sonnabend
02-12-2009, 02:27 PM
See above. Now can I have some pancakes? Yup.

http://powrightbetweentheeyes.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/09/01/pancakes.jpg

Zeus
02-12-2009, 03:08 PM
http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/jew-jitsu-demotivational-poster.jpg

Odysseus
02-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Yup.

http://powrightbetweentheeyes.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/09/01/pancakes.jpg

MMmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Pancakes...

http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/gallery/images/HomerSimpson13.gif

Goldwater
02-12-2009, 05:01 PM
*saves Homer Simpson picture 'cause it's a good-un

djones520
02-12-2009, 05:17 PM

Fuck Israel. We have many more important things in this country now to worry about than how many more Israeli millionares will be created this year and if they get to live nice and secure.

If I had a nickel everytime you lord your "moral clarity" over people, I'd be getting taxed into oblivion right now. :rolleyes:

Odysseus
02-12-2009, 06:11 PM
*saves Homer Simpson picture 'cause it's a good-un
http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/gallery.php There's a bunch of them. Enjoy.

If I had a nickel everytime you lord your "moral clarity" over people, I'd be getting taxed into oblivion right now. :rolleyes:
I always find it funny how bigots see their sick hatreds as morally superior to the befuddled masses who go through their lives without those pathetic prejudices.

Zathras
02-13-2009, 12:01 AM
http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/gallery.php There's a bunch of them. Enjoy.

I always find it funny how bigots see their sick hatreds as morally superior to the befuddled masses who go through their lives without those pathetic prejudices.

yeah...I love how he claims to have moral clarity when his bigoted viewpoint is neither...unless you side with Hamas, Hezbola or the Iranian government.