PDA

View Full Version : Un-plug from the ObaMatrix and Tune-in to Reality!

Apocalypse
02-10-2009, 10:35 PM
Before I give the full article, I just want to see how observant we all are in identifying this Op piece.

This is but a part of the Op Piece, see if you can tell me who wrote it. And what you think of it.

Since Barack Obama emerged as the candidate for the Democratic of the USA's matrix of the grand delusion of democracy and choice, I have been feeling so frustrated because some of my friends and colleagues have plugged back into this matrix. Barack Obama is only the product of millions of dollars of research and slick mass marketing and he was hawked to us as a "New and Improved" version of the same crappy product. The same old soap was just put into a new box and when our clothes come out of the washing machine looking the same, we will be convinced they are brighter and have a fresh new fragrance because our TVs told us that's what we should believe. Could we have been set up, yet again?

Some of our fellow Americans are fortunate enough to be born into aware families and were never plugged into the matrix. Some people unplug themselves due to many factors, like being misused in a war for the matrix, economic hardship, or other social oppression. Some people voluntarily plug themselves in because it is easier than having to think.I think more people are rejecting the audacity of hype, though.

megimoo
02-10-2009, 10:46 PM
Before I give the full article, I just want to see how observant we all are in identifying this Op piece.

This is but a part of the Op Piece, see if you can tell me who wrote it. And what you think of it.

Cindy Sheehan and She is still the same bitter old woman !

Apocalypse
02-10-2009, 10:48 PM
Yep, and man, is she spending more time tearing into Obama now.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Un-plug-from-the-ObaMatrix-by-Cindy-Sheehan-090202-360.html

Still getting up on her lost son's soapbox in her post, but geez, she is coming short now of saying it was Obama who murdered her son now.

megimoo
02-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Yep, and man, is she spending more time tearing into Obama now.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Un-plug-from-the-ObaMatrix-by-Cindy-Sheehan-090202-360.html

Still getting up on her lost son's soapbox in her post, but geez, she is coming short now of saying it was Obama who murdered her son now.
"To blindly trust any system is inherently dangerous. It is healthy to step back from the matrix and always level a critical eye and if necessary rise up in rebellion."
She has it right as far as she goes before she drags her dead kid into it for sympathy .

She allowed herself to be used by the Liberals against all things Conservative and Bush in particular and now she seems to be a peacenick.The woman has either ambitions for elected office or is in need of mental health evaluation !

Apocalypse
02-10-2009, 11:27 PM
She tried the run for political office and got smoked. She's always been in need of mental help. I get the feeling what she does now days is more in line of looking for all the Ooooo Ahhhh and attention she use to get years ago. But now finding her self forgotten, with no one returning her calls, from those who once raced to have their picture taken with her.