PDA

View Full Version : An honest lib?

patriot45
02-18-2009, 09:47 AM
Honest but still stoopid!! Why he wants the Fairness doctrine.

I want it now! (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/02/17/bill-presss-reason-support-fairness-doctrine-i-want-be-heard)

Bill Press's Reason to Support Fairness Doctrine: 'I Want to be Heard'
By Noel Sheppard (Bio | Archive)
February 17, 2009 - 11:41 ET

After getting smacked around by Fox News's Megyn Kelly Monday, liberal talker Bill Press went on WOR radio's Steve Malzberg Show and accidentally exposed his real goal in supporting a re-enactment of the Fairness Doctrine: he wants to be heard.

In fact, he also wants the Fairness Doctrine back for his own financial gain:

I know why I'm interested in it because I get up every morning at 3:45, I do three hours of talk radio every day from six to nine, that's my life, it's my business, I want to make money at it, and I want to be heard.

Wow. Talk about your inconvenient truths!

tacitus
02-18-2009, 11:09 AM
So mandate that people have to listen? Sounds like Communism to me.

YupItsMe
02-18-2009, 08:37 PM
Honest but still stoopid!! Why he wants the Fairness doctrine.

I want it now! (http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2009/02/17/bill-presss-reason-support-fairness-doctrine-i-want-be-heard)

Bill Press's Reason to Support Fairness Doctrine: 'I Want to be Heard'
By Noel Sheppard (Bio | Archive)
February 17, 2009 - 11:41 ET

After getting smacked around by Fox News's Megyn Kelly Monday, liberal talker Bill Press went on WOR radio's Steve Malzberg Show and accidentally exposed his real goal in supporting a re-enactment of the Fairness Doctrine: he wants to be heard.

In fact, he also wants the Fairness Doctrine back for his own financial gain:

I know why I'm interested in it because I get up every morning at 3:45, I do three hours of talk radio every day from six to nine, that's my life, it's my business, I want to make money at it, and I want to be heard.

Wow. Talk about your inconvenient truths!

Quit 'cher whining. I'd pay good money to be smacked around by Megyn Kelly:D