PDA

View Full Version : Geraldo Rivera Should Be Fired

FlaGator
02-23-2009, 08:16 AM
Geraldo Rivera is probably the biggest, unprofessional jerk to ever be allowed to report the news. Here he is interviewing Ronald Cummings whose daughter was apparently kidnapped from her home two weeks ago today. Rivera used some hearsay that was discounted by police over a week ago as the basis of his questions. If he had been asking me these questions I would probably kick him right in the nuts and make sure it was on camera. I don't think that a jury would convict me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SHgxTHaIr8

noonwitch
02-23-2009, 08:44 AM
Geraldo prevents Fox from being considered a serious news channel by it's peers.

FlaGator
02-23-2009, 08:50 AM
Geraldo prevents Fox from being considered a serious news channel by it's peers.

He needs to go back to daytime talk with Springer and Maury and their ilk. It's what he is most qualified to do.

Rebel Yell
02-23-2009, 11:30 AM
Well, hell, the guy lives in a trailer. He MUST be a an abusive, trailer trash bum. If the lived in the projects he would just be a victim of bad circumstances. Truth is, we are a nation of cowards when it comes to race. The media will openly attack trailer trash, but break out the violin's for the ghetto hood rat.

FlaGator
02-23-2009, 12:33 PM
Well, hell, the guy lives in a trailer. He MUST be a an abusive, trailer trash bum. If the lived in the projects he would just be a victim of bad circumstances. Truth is, we are a nation of cowards when it comes to race. The media will openly attack trailer trash, but break out the violin's for the ghetto hood rat.

I don't think he lives in a trailer. I think he has a very small house. On a side note, I'm wondering why this isn't a national story. Could it be because the family isn't wealthy like the Rameys and the Smarts? I guess rednecks don't warrant national media attention other than Geraldo.

Rebel Yell
02-23-2009, 12:34 PM
I don't think he lives in a trailer. I think he has a very small house. On a side note, I'm wondering why this isn't a national story. Could it be because the family isn't wealthy like the Rameys and the Smarts? I guess rednecks don't warrant national media attention other than Geraldo.

That pretty much sums it up.

Apocalypse
02-23-2009, 07:50 PM
Geraldo was being a dick. Asking questions that had been put down.

But with that, one question has raised some eyebrows.

"Me and my child have an agreement. Daddy, daughter. She has been spanked on her behind the way DCF says that you can take care of disciplining your children,"

How many parents responds with the proper way the Florida Department of Children and Families, tell you, you may disiplin your child? That part seems a bit odd for a reply. Unless for some reason he had rennin's with DCF over some reason.

PoliCon
02-23-2009, 08:12 PM
Geraldo is a typical leftist reporter - thing is - at least he admist to his bias!

FlaGator
02-23-2009, 08:54 PM
Geraldo was being a dick. Asking questions that had been put down.

But with that, one question has raised some eyebrows.

How many parents responds with the proper way the Florida Department of Children and Families, tell you, you may disiplin your child? That part seems a bit odd for a reply. Unless for some reason he had rennin's with DCF over some reason.

In Florida you respond that way because DCF will yank your kids before you can say "I want a lawyer."

Shannon
02-24-2009, 09:18 AM
In Florida you respond that way because DCF will yank your kids before you can say "I want a lawyer."

Maybe, but that was still a weird response. And Geraldo is definitely an idiot.

PoliCon
02-24-2009, 09:45 AM

He's a leftist - OF COURSE he's an idiot. :p

Apocalypse
02-24-2009, 10:53 AM

There is more to it.

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla.-- The Department of Children and Families investigated Haleigh Cummings' family for signs of abuse. DCF confirmed the information...

CBS47/FOX30 obtained a document in Haleigh's custody file that says Sheffield completed a DCF parenting and family stabilization course. The document does not have a date.

2005 Documents Claim Haleigh Cummings Wandered Off

SATSUMA, Fla.-- A document filed by the mother of missing girl Haleigh Cummings claims she wandered off when she was in her father's care in 2005.

The document is a "Motion for Rehearing and Objection to Findings of Magistrate." It was filed by Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, in January 2006. Sheffield filed it after Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, was granted primary custody by a judge in December 2005.

The motion says "During or about the month of July 2005, Ronald failed to keep control of the toddler Haleigh while she was in his care, and allowed her to wander off. The child was found and rescued by the mother, floating face down in the canal behind the house. The mother rescued and revived the child."

FlaGator
02-24-2009, 10:57 AM
There is more to it.

I've been investigated by DCF and I don't even have kids. A false report by a vindictive relative that I was mistreating my eldarly parents. Also, that last bit was during the midst of a custody battle so either side is likely to say any thing.

SarasotaRepub
02-24-2009, 02:05 PM

LOL!!! That's got a lot of truth behind it. :D

The only place I think Geraldo is good for is doing the Hurricane Reports for
Fox Weather. I want to see a levee collapse on top of him, get hit
by lightning, or cut in two by a shattered double wide. And all three would
be greyt!

Apocalypse
02-24-2009, 04:45 PM
LOL!!! That's got a lot of truth behind it. :D

The only place I think Geraldo is good for is doing the Hurricane Reports for
Fox Weather. I want to see a levee collapse on top of him, get hit
by lightning, or cut in two by a shattered double wide. And all three would
be greyt!Now now.....

Wishing for harm on another is the Liberal way...

If any thing, I could go for Capone's Vault.