PDA

View Full Version : Polar Ice Melting at Alarming Rate - or is it . . . .

PoliCon
02-24-2009, 10:47 AM
http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/

I guess the man made global climate chance myth will have to be reevaluated . . . . . as if the left would ever admit they've made a mistake! lol

FlaGator
02-24-2009, 11:05 AM
http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/

I guess the man made global climate chance myth will have to be reevaluated . . . . . as if the left would ever admit they've made a mistake! lol

The left doesn't make mistakes. They just repeat faulty data that was given to them.:rolleyes:

PoliCon
02-24-2009, 11:17 AM
The left doesn't make mistakes. They just repeat faulty data that was given to them.:rolleyes:

and keep repeating it even after it's been proven to be faulty!

tacitus
02-24-2009, 11:59 AM
They are all insane.

thepeoplesvoice
02-24-2009, 09:48 PM
nsdic states in the link:

"Some people might ask why we don't simply switch to the EOS AMSR-E sensor. AMSR-E is a newer and more accurate passive microwave sensor. However, we do not use AMSR-E data in our analysis because it is not consistent with our historical data. Thus, while AMSR-E gives us greater accuracy and more confidence on current sea ice conditions, it actually provides less accuracy on the long-term changes over the past thirty years."

I find this statement most curious as it says AMSR-E is a newer and more accurate passive sensor; however, they do not use it because it it is not consistent with the historical data. In other words, more accurate sensor data does not fit with the historical data so they use less accurate data to make it fit there "trend" of global warming. Based on actual pictures which are not left up to interpretation, the amount of ice is now near the late 1970s in the artic; this is not based on on interpretation or revising data to make it fit into historical data; but actual photographic evidence.

PoliCon
02-24-2009, 11:10 PM
any evidence that does not fit the model is disgarded and deemed irrelevant.