PDA

View Full Version : I am lost again....

Lars1701a
02-25-2009, 06:04 PM
I just changed to verizon and I bought G zone boulder phone. My question is I want to use MP3's as ringtones and put them to certain phone numbers. I transfered them to my phone but I cant figure out how to use them as ringtones. Any suggestions?

Zathras
02-25-2009, 06:25 PM
Did you try looking online for instuctions on how to do it? Other than that all I can suggest is go back to where you got the phone and ask how to do it.

PoliCon
02-25-2009, 06:25 PM
Find a 5th grader - give him the phone. Tell him what you want it to do and rest assured that because he's smarter than you are - he'll have it figured out before you would! :p

Moon
02-25-2009, 06:45 PM
Find a 5th grader - give him the phone. Tell him what you want it to do and rest assured that because he's smarter than you are - he'll have it figured out before you would! :p

LMAO!

When you're editing a contact, there's generally a place where you can associate a photo and a ringtone with a particular individual. Without knowing the specifics of your phone, that's as much help as I can offer. If that doesn't do it, blame PoliCon. :D

megimoo
02-25-2009, 07:18 PM
LMAO!

When you're editing a contact, there's generally a place where you can associate a photo and a ringtone with a particular individual. Without knowing the specifics of your phone, that's as much help as I can offer. If that doesn't do it, blame PoliCon. :DPolicon is correct a little kid is the answer to any cell phone programming problem .

Lars1701a
02-26-2009, 11:03 AM

Please kiss the fattest part of my ass thanks. :D

PoliCon
02-26-2009, 11:04 AM
Please kiss the fattest part of my ass thanks. :D

:eek:I am NOT kissing you on the mouth no matter how much you beg!

Lars1701a
02-26-2009, 11:04 AM
LMAO!

When you're editing a contact, there's generally a place where you can associate a photo and a ringtone with a particular individual. Without knowing the specifics of your phone, that's as much help as I can offer. If that doesn't do it, blame PoliCon. :D

Yes I got that far but I cant transfer the MP3's from my music file to the ringtone file.

I just blame Policon on all the rampet homosexuality in the world.

Lars1701a
02-26-2009, 11:05 AM
:eek:I am NOT kissing you on the mouth no matter how much you beg!

Well thats a first, from what I heard you like kissing guys. :confused::cool:

PoliCon
02-26-2009, 11:34 AM
Well thats a first, from what I heard you like kissing guys. :confused::cool:

keep your homoerotic fantasies to yourself :p