PDA

View Full Version : Do the Democrats really need an underground?

geogo3r
02-25-2009, 10:30 PM
I mean honestly, they're everywhere! Mainstream media, Schools, Journalism and even a little radio and chances are their opinions are the same as every other liberal so do they honestly need an, "underground?"

I think they did it just to sound bad-ass but that's just my personal, un-politically correct comment

megimoo
02-25-2009, 10:51 PM
I mean honestly, they're everywhere! Mainstream media, Schools, Journalism and even a little radio and chances are their opinions are the same as every other liberal so do they honestly need an, "underground?"

I think they did it just to sound bad-ass but that's just my personal, un-politically correct comment
They are by nature subterranean dwellers .After all that time in mommies basement it comes naturally !

geogo3r
02-26-2009, 12:40 AM
They are by nature subterranean dwellers .After all that time in mommies basement it comes naturally !

Well, I mean I'd say we get the right to be "underground" because we are the silent majority, Liberals will bitch, moan and wail about anything that rubs them wrong but we'll be much more calm about it and civil, two words that aren't in the liberals vocabulary. Haha.