PDA

View Full Version : Are You Guys And Gals Behind This?

everyman68
06-26-2008, 03:59 PM
FrenchieCat (1000+ posts) Thu Jun-26-08 07:36 PM
Original message
I need your help with this entry in the Urban Dictionary!
I consider what I found on the linked page to be an affront of pettyness and vindictiveness and done against the rules of the Urban Dictionary.

Please rate the page down.....as it can be: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Frenchie...

Alert | Hide Thread | Recommend (2 votes) Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6414791

What do the young kinds say?

LOL ROLLERCOPTER

BSR
06-26-2008, 04:07 PM
Bwahahahaha.. Whoever did it, own up... :D

BSR
06-26-2008, 04:10 PM
your link got cut off. Here is the Urban Dictionary term this retard is having a hissyfit about

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Frenchiecat

hoplophobe
06-26-2008, 04:21 PM
That was funny and the comments even better. :)

biccat
06-26-2008, 04:25 PM

LOL ROLLERCOPTER

That would be ROFLCOPTER or LOLLERSKATES.

everyman68
06-26-2008, 04:30 PM
That would be ROFLCOPTER or LOLLERSKATES.

We should sticky this...I have a feeling this is going to get funnier and funnier;especially the comments

everyman68
06-26-2008, 04:39 PM
I'm waiting for new definitions to be added...

Teetop
06-26-2008, 05:05 PM
Comments are too damn funny. Of course, I had to add my own.

:D

everyman68
06-26-2008, 05:27 PM
Comments are too damn funny. Of course, I had to add my own.

Somebody needs to post this at FreeRepublic ...

How do you add your own definition?

BSR
06-26-2008, 05:28 PM
I cant stop laughing

Blarggh Sniffle Penis Gargle Swoopdive, Weeeeeeeee...
Undergroundpanther
26 Jun 14:25

everyman68
06-26-2008, 05:42 PM
I cant stop laughing

I didn't laugh this hard since I saw SuperBad.

Shannon
06-26-2008, 05:46 PM
I didn't laugh this hard since I saw SuperBad.

So, I'm not going to laugh at all then. Thanks!

Teetop
06-26-2008, 05:47 PM
OMG! LMMFAO!

Hey Frenchie, wanna try being fisted?
Ben Burch
26 Jun 14:43

(not mine!)

everyman68
06-26-2008, 05:58 PM
OMG! LMMFAO!

(not mine!)

Help me. I have a gerbil stuck in my colon and I can't get it out.
BenBurch
26 Jun 14:44

BAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWAWA

BSR
06-26-2008, 05:59 PM

Yeah but your dead inside, so you dont laugh at anything. :(

biccat
06-26-2008, 06:03 PM
I almost had a sober thought, but didn't.
William Rivers Pitt
A true classic.

everyman68
06-26-2008, 06:05 PM
Yeah but your dead inside, so you dont laugh at anything. :(

One time on another board I had an impostor who was obvious...I made a big thing over it...Big mistake...I ended up killing the handle...She should have ignored it or added her own entry...

Now it's internet legend...

Zathras
06-26-2008, 06:47 PM
I like the entries for the D.U.M.B., #'s 3-8...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=democratic+underground

nightflight
06-26-2008, 08:24 PM
Those Frenchiecats have no sense of humor.

Odysseus
06-26-2008, 09:00 PM

I'll laugh for you. :D

everyman68
06-26-2008, 10:42 PM
I hope it survives.There's comedic genius in the comment section.The tenor of some of the posts suggest actual DUers are venting their frustration at Frenchie. Beside that the impostors have captured the essence of many DU posters.

everyman68
06-27-2008, 09:17 AM
Somebody needs an entry for some of the others.

That would be too much!

Perilloux
06-27-2008, 05:37 PM

LOL ROLLERCOPTER

Hahaha...... too funny! I rated it up, BTW.

everyman68
06-27-2008, 05:43 PM
Hahaha...... too funny! I rated it up, BTW.

You guys are creative...We need more entries as well as comments...

I can't believe the DUmmys think that an internet moniker (FrenchieCat) has legal rights as if someone could slander everyman68 as opposed to the real person...

If you read the comments some of them were put there by DUmmys who really don't like her...

Too funny...

Lager
06-27-2008, 06:08 PM
Although I don't know this frenchie cat you all speak of, this one was kind of funny:

Hey FrenchieCat, you're not all that, in fact, you're just a stinker.

You latched on to Obama, like some surrogate mama, and fell for his fake mantra of change, "hook, line and sinker".

The place where you voice your contention, has a site that you never must mention.

You rant and you screech, and call it free speech, but tolerate no dissention.
Luv my DU echo chamber
27 Jun 15:05

everyman68
06-28-2008, 10:30 AM
I just can't help bumping the thread...Just about every DUmmy has "made" an entry in the Comments section..

Elspeth
06-28-2008, 02:42 PM
I just can't help bumping the thread...Just about every DUmmy has "made" an entry in the Comments section..

There are some new ones this morning. BTW, which of you guys is responsible for putting in the ee cummings post by lost-in-nj?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/comments.php?defid=3059726

Elspeth
06-28-2008, 02:43 PM
I hope it survives.There's comedic genius in the comment section.The tenor of some of the posts suggest actual DUers are venting their frustration at Frenchie. Beside that the impostors have captured the essence of many DU posters.

And there are A LOT of recently banned DUers. Some of them are very aware of the site and appreciate the inside jokes. :)

everyman68
06-28-2008, 03:03 PM
And there are A LOT of recently banned DUers. Some of them are very aware of the site and appreciate the inside jokes. :)

I see cat burglar has made an entry... I can think of another kind of burglar but it would be in extremely poor taste...

I tried to add another definition for FrenchieCat but messed up...What an idiot... She and her cabal are acting as if her handle has legal rights and a right to privacy...

Ninety percent or so of DUers are more or less level minded and reasonable...The ten percent who aren't and who have been caricatured so well in the comments section at Urban Dictionary are so funny and why this forum exists...

It's funny to see them whine because a place exists where they can't control people's thoughts and speech ...

Elspeth
06-28-2008, 03:07 PM
It's funny to see them whine because a place exists where they can't control people's thoughts and speech ...

You've nailed it. That's why they are so angry.

Lager
06-28-2008, 03:28 PM
It's funny, if she hadn't complained about it, it wouldn't have gotten nearly as much attention. Hilarious.

everyman68
06-28-2008, 03:32 PM
It's funny, if she hadn't complained about it, it wouldn't have gotten nearly as much attention. Hilarious.

It was up there for seven weeks without one entry in the comments section...

everyman68
06-28-2008, 03:59 PM

The DUmmys kill free speech yet again...What a bunch of pussies...

Elspeth
06-28-2008, 04:01 PM

The DUmmys kill free speech yet again...What a bunch of pussies...

Yep. They took it down.

:(

everyman68
06-28-2008, 04:08 PM
Yep. They took it down.

:(

If you go to urban dictionary they have the definiton of Freeper

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FReeper

Somebody needs to define DUmmy over or DU Dummy over there...

They can't take it down without taking the Freeper definition down and given how vocal the Freepers are they will be deluged with e-mails...

Elspeth
06-28-2008, 04:21 PM
If you go to urban dictionary they have the definiton of Freeper

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=FReeper

Somebody needs to define DUmmy over or DU Dummy over there...

They can't take it down without taking the Freeper definition down and given how vocal the Freepers are they will be deluged with e-mails...

I think you're the man for the job. :)

Elspeth
06-28-2008, 04:36 PM

Frenchiecat just has the knack to complain. Her personal history is very interesting and the links can be found with a simple google search. She tells a lot about herself, including her home church. (For the sake of privacy, I won't post the name or website of the church, but it's easily found.) It's a Jeremiah Wright kind of outfit where her husband preaches; they've also had Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson come there to preach. It's clearly a more political church and Frenchiecat admits to "working politics" there.

The interesting thing is that Frenchiecat is actually pretty well-heeled, or at least has had more opportunity that most; She is some kind of private accountant. She has a lot in common with the Obamas: she is biracial (and bilingual). She has two bilingual (French/English) kids attending private schools and universities (one of them is at Harvard), and her younger kid is studying Mandarin. The family visit Europe to see Frenchie's relatives. (Frenchie was a French Algerian emigre.) In short, Frenchiecat has a much more privileged life than most of us.

And yet she still needs to complain. I don't get it.

everyman68
06-28-2008, 04:53 PM
Frenchiecat just has the knack to complain. Her personal history is very interesting and the links can be found with a simple google search. She tells a lot about herself, including her home church. (For the sake of privacy, I won't post the name or website of the church, but it's easily found.) It's a Jeremiah Wright kind of outfit where her husband preaches; they've also had Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson come there to preach. It's clearly a more political church and Frenchiecat admits to "working politics" there.

The interesting thing is that Frenchiecat is actually pretty well-heeled, or at least has had more opportunity that most; She is some kind of private accountant. She has a lot in common with the Obamas: she is biracial (and bilingual). She has two bilingual (French/English) kids attending private schools and universities (one of them is at Harvard), and her younger kid is studying Mandarin. The family visit Europe to see Frenchie's relatives. (Frenchie was a French Algerian emigre.) In short, Frenchiecat has a much more privileged life than most of us.

And yet she still needs to complain. I don't get it.

Because she thinks she is so much better than everybody else as does her idol!

Elspeth
06-28-2008, 04:56 PM
Because she thinks she is so much better than everybody else as does her idol!

And that means she deserves better than everyone else?

How elitist.:rolleyes:

everyman68
06-28-2008, 05:00 PM
And that means she deserves better than everyone else?

How elitist.:rolleyes:

Anybody can be an elitist.

Were you at DU in 04?

She was just as intolerant. She was for Clark then...

Elspeth
06-28-2008, 05:09 PM
Anybody can be an elitist.

Were you at DU in 04?

She was just as intolerant. She was for Clark then...

I was a recent DUer so I can't say I remember 04. What was the board like then?

everyman68
06-28-2008, 05:14 PM
I was a recent DUer so I can't say I remember 04. What was the board like then?

About the same.Frenchie has always been one of the most intolerant and verbally thuggish posters. I could make a list of posters I like and some that are total assholes.

Elspeth
06-28-2008, 05:36 PM
About the same.Frenchie has always been one of the most intolerant and verbally thuggish posters. I could make a list of posters I like and some that are total assholes.

That could be interesting, although some of those have left (or been tombstoned).

I wonder what it is about having so much that makes folks like Frenchiecat (and Michelle Obama) so angry. Michelle Obama got to go to an Ivy League school without the grades and the SATs. (It was her brother who had the SATs and the sports ability that got him into Princeton. Michelle was merely a "legacy"). Meanwhile, I had a good friend with the grades and the SATS and she did NOT get into Princeton. (She had almost perfect SATs and straight A's and went to a private Catholic school.) My friend got over it and went to a good school in town, but Michelle Obama gets into the Ivy League and never "gets over" her good fortune. I don't get it. And Frenchiecat is from the same mold.

Elspeth
06-28-2008, 05:41 PM
Ooo...

Seems like Miss Frenchie can't take a little FISA criticism.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6423514

FrenchieCat Sat Jun-28-08 05:36 PM
Original message
I'm going to Concentrate on Slamming McCain, since so many DUers are so busy Slamming Obama!

Advertisements [?]
It appears that John McCain is now publicly taking credit for a bill that he not only DID NOT Vote for, but that he actively campaigned against; the GI Bill.

A couple of the liberal Blogs have noted McCain's convenient lingo, but not enough of them.

We have an entire weekend to bring this Flip Flop of military magnitude to the attention of the more mainstream media.

The next important news cycle begins Monday.

(There's more)

everyman68
06-28-2008, 05:44 PM
That could be interesting, although some of those have left (or been tombstoned).

I wonder what it is about having so much that makes folks like Frenchiecat (and Michelle Obama) so angry. Michelle Obama got to go to an Ivy League school without the grades and the SATs. (It was her brother who had the SATs and the sports ability that got him into Princeton. Michelle was merely a "legacy"). Meanwhile, I had a good friend with the grades and the SATS and she did NOT get into Princeton. (She had almost perfect SATs and straight A's and went to a private Catholic school.) My friend got over it and went to a good school in town, but Michelle Obama gets into the Ivy League and never "gets over" her good fortune. I don't get it. And Frenchiecat is from the same mold.

Plus Frenchie and Barack Obama are here by choice.They are emigrees...Well, Barack's African father was....Neither are descendants of slaves... I look forwad to the day when we can see past color, gender, race, religion, and sexual orientation , and hmmm, I don't know, "judge people by the content of their character."

Elspeth
06-28-2008, 05:58 PM
Plus Frenchie and Barack Obama are here by choice.They are emigrees...Well, Barack's African father was....Neither are descendants of slaves... I look forwad to the day when we can see past color, gender, race, religion, and sexual orientation , and hmmm, I don't know, "judge people by the content of their character."

You know, that's right. Neither is the descendant of American slaves.

If Frenchie has a beef with anyone, it's the French. She mentions in one of her posts that there was more racism in France than in the US. The French were brutal to the Algerians.

Interesting that Barack and Colin Powell, the only two African Americans to be taken politically seriously at the Presidential level, are both, in fact, sons of immigrants whose families had no history of slavery in the US.