PDA

View Full Version : Woozy Wednesday

Gingersnap
05-28-2008, 09:44 AM
I feel like I've wandered into the headquarters of the Transformers. I don't know if I should post a TOTD or ask for a new carburetor to be installed.

After 3 days of dreary, chilly weather we are finally seeing the sun. It's a good thing too since we're having people over tonight for burgers.

TOTD: What Internet meme or fad are you pretty much done with? I still like the lolcats but I'm over the text-gibberish captions.

megimoo
05-28-2008, 10:11 AM
I feel like I've wandered into the headquarters of the Transformers. I don't know if I should post a TOTD or ask for a new carburetor to be installed.

After 3 days of dreary, chilly weather we are finally seeing the sun. It's a good thing too since we're having people over tonight for burgers.

TOTD: What Internet meme or fad are you pretty much done with? I still like the lolcats but I'm over the text-gibberish captions.Where or should I post the latest interboard gossip ?

Gingersnap
05-28-2008, 10:27 AM
Where or should I post the latest interboard gossip ?

If it's about the DUmp, I think that forum is working. If it's about other boards, I guess you can post it here for now if it isn't something crazy that will start a flame war.

Shannon
05-28-2008, 12:40 PM
I can post now! I can post!:D

gator
05-28-2008, 12:43 PM
I can post now! I can post!:D

What reward do you have for me for the rescue?

Dogood
05-28-2008, 03:48 PM
The weather in Oregon is, as it has been for the last 9 months, completely miserable. I'm still waiting for my spring and all the scantily clad co-eds and sorority girls in sun dresses out on the Quad that normally accompany such a happy time of the year. :D

Better hurry. Only 2 weeks left.

megimoo
05-28-2008, 07:17 PM
I can post now! I can post!:DSay something snarkey to philly !