PDA

View Full Version : My new favorite show

Shannon
06-26-2008, 06:26 PM
Cash Cab. I'd never even heard of it until I was flipping around the channels last week. I'm addicted now! It's a game show where unsuspecting people get in a cab in NYC and the host/driver asks them trivia questions for the duration of the ride. It's on Discovery or A&E. I just love it.

linda22003
06-26-2008, 06:27 PM
I've been in cabs in NYC. I don't really like the questions the drivers have asked me. :cool:

Gingersnap
06-26-2008, 07:48 PM
I've seen this show in sort of snapshot increments. A store on my way home always seems to have it on when I stop in. I could make a fortune on this show. :D

Shannon
06-26-2008, 08:06 PM
I've seen this show in sort of snapshot increments. A store on my way home always seems to have it on when I stop in. I could make a fortune on this show. :D

I got every question correct tonight! I'm rich in a "shouting at the TV" kind of way.:p

Odysseus
06-26-2008, 08:44 PM
I've been in cabs in NYC. I don't really like the questions the drivers have asked me. :cool:

If it's anything like HBO's Taxicab Confessions, it probably isn't appropriate for prime time.

Shannon
06-27-2008, 05:41 PM
It's on in fifteen minutes.:p

megimoo
06-27-2008, 08:01 PM
Cash Cab. I'd never even heard of it until I was flipping around the channels last week. I'm addicted now! It's a game show where unsuspecting people get in a cab in NYC and the host/driver asks them trivia questions for the duration of the ride. It's on Discovery or A&E. I just love it.How can they make a show like that ?None of the real New York City cab drivers speak english ?