PDA

View Full Version : Bills sign Terrell Owens

ralph wiggum
03-07-2009, 07:39 PM
It didn't take long for T.O. to find a new home.

Terrell Owens has agreed to a one-year, $6.5 million deal with the Buffalo Bills, according to a source.

"I'm leaving America's team [for] North America's team," Owens said at a news conference in Buffalo in Saturday.

The entire contract is guaranteed, the source said.

The Bills will be Owens' fourth team, after starting with San Francisco, bouncing to Philadelphia -- where he helped the Eagles get to a Super Bowl -- and Dallas.

"I must move on, and it's another beginning for me," Owens said. "If I can be that extra added piece to get them to the playoffs, then that's what I'm here for. I looked at the defensive side of ball and offensive side of the ball, and these guys have all the pieces."

Owens visited the Bills on Saturday. He was released by the Dallas Cowboys late Wednesday.

LINK (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3960653)

tacitus
03-07-2009, 07:52 PM
I wish the Bills good luck. If T.O. can keep his mouth shut, he might last more than one season.

Bubba Dawg
03-07-2009, 08:24 PM
Buffalo Bills? Jeez. Didn't see that coming.

I am so glad Jacksonville didn't get this fool.

PoliCon
03-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Good. They can have him. A guy on Rush's show this past friday said that the Steelers should take him. I laughed. The Steelers get rid of guys like this. Plaxico Burress anyone?

Lars1701a
03-08-2009, 01:40 AM
I wish the Bills good luck. If T.O. can keep his mouth shut, he might last more than one season.

You gotta be fucking kidding? this idiot cant keep his mouth shut lol

PoliCon
03-08-2009, 11:30 AM
You gotta be fucking kidding? this idiot cant keep his mouth shut lol

which is why he was perfect in philly :p He's an idiot!