PDA

View Full Version : Battles BC

Rebel Yell
03-11-2009, 09:53 AM
Did anyone else catch the first episode this week? Pretty entertaining show about Hannibal. Next week is David: Giant Killer.

FlaGator
03-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Did anyone else catch the first episode this week? Pretty entertaining show about Hannibal. Next week is David: Giant Killer.

I'm sorry I missed it. I've been looking forward to this series. Speaking of David, NBC (I think) is suppose to be debuting a new show or mini-series called 'Kingdom' that is an updating of the story of David. I know it's NBC, but I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt until I see the show and how they treat the story line.

Rebel Yell
03-11-2009, 11:23 AM
I'm sorry I missed it. I've been looking forward to this series. Speaking of David, NBC (I think) is suppose to be debuting a new show or mini-series called 'Kingdom' that is an updating of the story of David. I know it's NBC, but I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt until I see the show and how they treat the story line.

I'll give it a watch, but I'll be holding my breath.

Catch the first Battles BC in rerun this week, if you can. Hannibal was a bad mofo.

noonwitch
03-11-2009, 12:10 PM
I'll have to tell some of my kids about the Hannibal show-he's the one ancient, historical figure I can get urban kids interested in, because he's from Africa.