PDA

View Full Version : Why Power Tools And Sex Toys Should Not Mix.

Gingersnap
03-12-2009, 12:50 PM
Woman Injured in Power Tool Sex Toy Encounter

By Matthew Stabley
NBCWashington.com
updated 1 hour, 55 minutes ago

LEXINGTON PARK, Md. -- Some sexual experimentation landed a southern Maryland woman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget.

Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com first reported.

The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, according to the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office.

The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman, according to TheBayNet.com. The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman was released from the hospital Monday and is recovering from her unusual injuries.

Investigators talked to the woman, who told them she suffered the injuries during a consensual act and that she and her partner were trying something new and no crime was committed, the sheriff's office said.

I've thought of a lot of different things while using a saber saw but honestly, never this. :eek:

MSNBC (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29621224/)

asdf2231
03-12-2009, 02:46 PM
Bet she never saw that coming!

(I stolded that from someone!) :D

marinejcksn
03-12-2009, 02:56 PM
I heard this story on the radio yesterday...ouch.

If they were going to try something like this why didn't he just take the blade off? It probably would've still worked. :rolleyes:

linda22003
03-12-2009, 02:58 PM
I can saw a woman in two,
But you won't want to look in the box when I'm through....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7lOYCO2Xn8

Gingersnap
03-12-2009, 03:00 PM
I heard this story on the radio yesterday...ouch.

If they were going to try something like this why didn't he just take the blade off? It probably would've still worked. :rolleyes:

Why didn't they just buy a purpose-built device from "Bob's World O'Sex Toys"?

PoliCon
03-12-2009, 05:16 PM
that's just plain wrong - and STUPID.

asdf2231
03-12-2009, 07:40 PM
I can saw a woman in two,
But you won't want to look in the box when I'm through....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7lOYCO2Xn8

OMG Linda did you just make a raunchy Pun? :D

asdf2231
03-12-2009, 07:40 PM
The problem is that nobody issues warnings on these things in the owners manual.

http://www.geekologie.com/2009/03/12/no%20no%20no.jpg

Wanna bet these retards sue the companies involved for not labeling power tools correctly and not making woo-woo toys out of Kevlar?

enslaved1
03-12-2009, 07:55 PM
The problem is that nobody issues warnings on these things in the owners manual.

Wanna bet these retards sue the companies involved for not labeling power tools correctly and not making woo-woo toys out of Kevlar?

Somewhere, an ambulance chaser is writing up the paper work.

BadCat
03-12-2009, 08:10 PM
They probably saw the device sold in adult stores that is known as the "Fuck Saw".
It is an actual reciprocating saw that has a plastic "blade" and accepts "Vac-u-lock" attachments.
They cost around $170.

They must not have looked at the pictures closely enough.

FlaGator
03-12-2009, 08:21 PM
They probably saw the device sold in adult stores that is known as the "Fuck Saw".
It is an actual reciprocating saw that has a plastic "blade" and accepts "Vac-u-lock" attachments.
They cost around $170.

They must not have looked at the pictures closely enough.

You sound like someone who speaks from experience :D

BadCat
03-12-2009, 08:25 PM
You sound like someone who speaks from experience :D

I don't have one, but I've seen them on the internet.

It's a real "WTF" moment when you see it.

Gingersnap
03-12-2009, 09:15 PM
I don't have one, but I've seen them on the internet.

It's a real "WTF" moment when you see it.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are all totally willing to take your word for this.

No matter what your issue is, somebody on CU has the details. :p