PDA

View Full Version : Pakistan-born Christian minister brutally attacked and beaten by Muslims

megimoo
03-15-2009, 09:19 AM
Minister beaten after clashing with Muslims on his TV show ROPMA

A Christian minister who has had heated arguments with Muslims on his TV Gospel show has been brutally attacked by three men who ripped off his cross and warned: ‘If you go back to the studio, we’ll break your legs.’

The Reverend Noble Samuel was driving to the studio when a car pulled over in front of him. A man got out and came over to ask him directions in Urdu.
Mr Samuel, based at Heston United Reformed Church, West London, said: ‘He put his hand into my window, which was half open, and grabbed my hair and opened the door.

Frightened: TV minister Noble Samuel
He started slapping my face and punching my neck. He was trying to smash my head on the steering wheel.

Then he grabbed my cross and pulled it off and it fell on the floor. He was swearing. The other two men came from the car and took my laptop and Bible.’
The Metropolitan Police are treating it as a ‘faith hate’ assault and are hunting three Asian men.

In spite of the attack, Mr Samuel went ahead with his hour-long live Asian Gospel Show on the Venus satellite channel from studios in Wembley, North London. During the show the Muslim station owner Tahir Ali came on air to condemn the attack.

Pakistan-born Mr Samuel, 48, who was educated by Christian missionaries and moved to Britain 15 years ago, said that over the past few weeks he has received phone-in calls from people identifying themselves as Muslims who challenged his views.

‘They were having an argument with me,’ he said. ‘They were very aggressive in saying they did not agree with me. I said those are your views and these are my views.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1162039/Minister-beaten-clashing-Muslims-TV-show.html

ironhorsedriver
03-15-2009, 09:25 AM
Must be a mistake. Islam is such a peaceful, caring religion.:D

FlaGator
03-15-2009, 08:02 PM
they're just a barrel of laughs.

Minister beaten after clashing with Muslims on his TV show
By Jonathan Petre
Last updated at 4:39 PM on 15th March 2009
Comments (32) Add to My Stories A Christian minister who has had heated arguments with Muslims on his TV Gospel show has been brutally attacked by three men who ripped off his cross and warned: ‘If you go back to the studio, we’ll break your legs.’
The Reverend Noble Samuel was driving to the studio when a car pulled over in front of him. A man got out and came over to ask him directions in Urdu.
Mr Samuel, based at Heston United Reformed Church, West London, said: ‘He put his hand into my window, which was half open, and grabbed my hair and opened the door.

He started slapping my face and punching my neck. He was trying to smash my head on the steering wheel.

Then he grabbed my cross and pulled it off and it fell on the floor. He was swearing. The other two men came from the car and took my laptop and Bible.’
The Metropolitan Police are treating it as a ‘faith hate’ assault and are hunting three Asian men.

Read it here (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1162039/Minister-beaten-clashing-Muslims-TV-show.html)

SarasotaRepub
03-15-2009, 08:22 PM
Well!!! I'm sure that minister had it coming from the Religion of Peace. :mad::rolleyes:

tacitus
03-15-2009, 09:19 PM
Too bad he wasn't armed, he could have shot the bastard.

Odysseus
03-15-2009, 10:16 PM
Too bad he wasn't armed, he could have shot the bastard.

Yes, but instead, the British government has decided to disarm its citizens for their own good. After all, if he'd defended himself, he might have really upset the Moslems. Can't have that, now can we? Maybe they can take this to a Sharia court for arbitration. http://www.websmileys.com/sm/mad/188.gif

PoliCon
03-15-2009, 11:56 PM
Ah loverly. You have to love the religion of peace and their wondrous evangelical outreaches. What is it that they call this technique? AH YES- it's a variant of the ever popular Convert or DIE evangelical islamic outreach program.

FlaGator
03-16-2009, 07:22 AM
What's the over/ under that most of western Europe will be Islamic with in our life times?

PoliCon
03-16-2009, 07:59 AM
What's the over/ under that most of western Europe will be Islamic with in our life times?
Our life times? You expect this to happen very soon don't ya? As in within the next week or so?:p

ironhorsedriver
03-16-2009, 08:47 AM
Wouldn't it be great if us and other countries would start electing leaders with balls, instead of deep pockets and a song of brotherly love in their hearts.

FlaGator
03-16-2009, 09:42 AM
Our life times? You expect this to happen very soon don't ya? As in within the next week or so?:p

Things are moving on at quite a pace in Europe with the British adopting Sharia Law in Muslim areas and France terrified to to anything that might upset the Mohammadans and cause them to riot for days on end. The Spain caved quickly after the train booming and allowed the Muslim fanatics to dictate who the elected. I'm afraid that there isn't much hope for Europe if Charlemagne doesn't show up soon.

PoliCon
03-16-2009, 10:02 AM
Things are moving on at quite a pace in Europe with the British adopting Sharia Law in Muslim areas and France terrified to to anything that might upset the Mohammadans and cause them to riot for days on end. The Spain caved quickly after the train booming and allowed the Muslim fanatics to dictate who the elected. I'm afraid that there isn't much hope for Europe if Charlemagne doesn't show up soon.

Oh I know things are in high gear - but I also know - YOU'Z OLD!:p

FlaGator
03-16-2009, 10:19 AM
Oh I know things are in high gear - but I also know - YOU'Z OLD!:p

48 isn't that old... it experienced. ;)

PoliCon
03-16-2009, 10:53 AM

don't lie. You have one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peal! :p Ginger told me so!

Odysseus
03-16-2009, 07:49 PM
The basic factor of birthrate disparity means that the Moslem population doubles while the non-Moslem population halves every generation. Given that Moslems are about 10% of the European population, that means that in one generation, they will be 40%, all other things being equal, but they aren't equal. First, Islamic populations in Europe are highly urbanized. Even if they aren't the majority in the nation, they will be the majority in enough cities to force them to make accomodations for them beyond their numbers. Second, Europeans and Moslems begin reproducing at different ages. Non-Moslems delay family formation because Non-Moslem women have careers and education. Moslem women, on the other hand, are married much younger and have no other outlets. So, for every three Non-Moslem generations, you have four or even five Moslem ones, which accelerates the problem. Third, Moslem immigration to Europe continues to increase the Moslem populations in Europe faster than the birth rate alone, and finally, as Europe becomes more and more Islamic, more an more Non-Moslems will leave, which will accelerate the change. Throw in a few high profile terrorist incidents, or increased street violence, and that will increase emigration from Europe. Think of how Jews fled Germany during the 1930s for an example of what that will look like.

I turned 47 last week. 48 is old, but 47 is not. :D

FlaGator
03-16-2009, 07:53 PM
The basic factor of birthrate disparity means that the Moslem population doubles while the non-Moslem population halves every generation. Given that Moslems are about 10% of the European population, that means that in one generation, they will be 40%, all other things being equal, but they aren't equal. First, Islamic populations in Europe are highly urbanized. Even if they aren't the majority in the nation, they will be the majority in enough cities to force them to make accomodations for them beyond their numbers. Second, Europeans and Moslems begin reproducing at different ages. Non-Moslems delay family formation because Non-Moslem women have careers and education. Moslem women, on the other hand, are married much younger and have no other outlets. So, for every three Non-Moslem generations, you have four or even five Moslem ones, which accelerates the problem. Third, Moslem immigration to Europe continues to increase the Moslem populations in Europe faster than the birth rate alone, and finally, as Europe becomes more and more Islamic, more an more Non-Moslems will leave, which will accelerate the change. Throw in a few high profile terrorist incidents, or increased street violence, and that will increase emigration from Europe. Think of how Jews fled Germany during the 1930s for an example of what that will look like.

I turned 47 last week. 48 is old, but 47 is not. :D

Careful. I might get cranky in my old age and start deleting posts that make me look bad. I can alway blame things on senility right?