PDA

View Full Version : Thank God for Barney Frank

AlmostThere
03-17-2009, 12:17 PM
If any folks are sitting on the fence about accepting bail-out money, Frank has given them a clear-cut case on why they shouldn't. Frank is on CNBC right now talking about AIG. He's mad. He says we're the majority owner of AIG and if necessary we can use this as leverage in getting bonus money back.

Between Frank's tirade and Schummer saying we'll tax the shit out of the bonus and get it that way, Americans have been given a clear-cut view of what our country will look like if we allow it to happen. When these companies make a deal with the devil, they shouldn't be surprised when they get burned.

PoliCon
03-17-2009, 12:22 PM
If any folks are sitting on the fence about accepting bail-out money, Frank has given them a clear-cut case on why they shouldn't. Frank is on CNBC right now talking about AIG. He's mad. He says we're the majority owner of AIG and if necessary we can use this as leverage in getting bonus money back.

Between Frank's tirade and Schummer saying we'll tax the shit out of the bonus and get it that way, Americans have been given a clear-cut view of what our country will look like if we allow it to happen. When these companies make a deal with the devil, they shouldn't be surprised when they get burned.

if Barny and chuck are going to demand that money back - they need to resign. THEY are the assholes who voted those men that money - WITHOUT READING THE F*#%ING BILL!! :mad:

I've called both my own senators and a few others - and demanded that they resign. Since they VOTED for this and didn't bother to read what they were voting for - this whole "problem" is their fault to begin with. PLEASE - Do the same! The more voices the better.

blueyonder
03-17-2009, 03:26 PM
Do you think Obama will have to give back his a $101,332 Bonus from AIG also???

http://www.redstate.com/california_yankee/2009/03/17/obama-received-a-101332-bonus-from-aig/

The democrats (Obama, Dodd) gained from AIG! Impeachment is in order.

PoliCon
03-17-2009, 04:25 PM
Do you think Obama will have to give back his a $101,332 Bonus from AIG also???

Good point. One I'm sure that the press will ignore.