PDA

View Full Version : Cow abducted by UFO? (Colorado)

bijou
03-17-2009, 01:34 PM
ANIMAS COUNTY: A rancher in Las Animas County, Colorado made a shocking and gruesome discovery over the weekend. He found a mutilated cow by the Purgatoire River.

The mutilated cow was discovered near the town of Weston, which is about 20 miles west of Trinidad. "First reaction, she's been mutilated," said Mike Duran.

Duran's cow was found dead with her udders and reproductive organs missing. "No tracks at all," said Duran. "No blood, no predators," he added.

The cow was last seen alive on Friday. Two days later Duran says he found her mutilated by the river.

Duran has a theory about what happened. "We have other life out there and I think that's what it is," said Duran.

Duran says he thinks aliens abducted the cow, carved it up and then dropped it back by the river. He doesn't have proof, but claims to have seen some strange sights in the Colorado skies above his ranch. "Like a round circle in the air," said Duran. "I've watched them and then they just disappear," he said. ...link (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29668322/)

Unlikely.

Gingersnap
03-17-2009, 01:38 PM
I grew up hearing this crap. That cow dropped dead and the coyotes ate off her tender parts - end o'story. Scavengers always eat the gooey parts first. Muscle meat is actually way down on the list of preferred cuts for them. :rolleyes:

FlaGator
03-17-2009, 02:18 PM
I grew up hearing this crap. That cow dropped dead and the coyotes ate off her tender parts - end o'story. Scavengers always eat the gooey parts first. Muscle meat is actually way down on the list of preferred cuts for them. :rolleyes:

They did an experiment on some show on the History Channel where they put a dead goat in the middle of a field and trained a video camera on it. The ants and other varmints did the exact same damage that the alien veterinarians are suppose to do.

bijou
03-17-2009, 02:51 PM
They did an experiment on some show on the History Channel where they put a dead goat in the middle of a field and trained a video camera on it. The ants and other varmints did the exact same damage that the alien veterinarians are suppose to do.

They could have been alien ants. :D

FlaGator
03-17-2009, 03:35 PM
They could have been alien ants. :D

Could be a alien goat too! :D

noonwitch
03-18-2009, 08:35 AM
Did the carcass show any signs of anal probing? Because we all know that is the definitive sign of alien abduction.

asdf2231
03-18-2009, 08:57 AM
Did the carcass show any signs of anal probing? Because we all know that is the definitive sign of alien abduction.

Or of being lost in the woods in the deep South. :D

Gingersnap
03-18-2009, 09:10 AM

Based on my own experience viewing dead livestock in open fields, I seriously doubt that any anus was left to examine for suspected "probing". :p

noonwitch
03-18-2009, 11:57 AM
Based on my own experience viewing dead livestock in open fields, I seriously doubt that any anus was left to examine for suspected "probing". :p

Even nature protects those damned aliens, by covering up all evidence of their presence!

linda22003
03-18-2009, 12:07 PM
Zombie red pandas.

http://www.greenexpander.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/red_panda_close_up.jpg

noonwitch
03-18-2009, 01:45 PM
Zombie red pandas.

http://www.greenexpander.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/red_panda_close_up.jpg

I could never kill something that cute. It'd be like killing Ewoks.

Gingersnap
03-18-2009, 01:55 PM
I could never kill something that cute. It'd be like killing Ewoks.

That's why we're all doomed. When the Red Pandas become radioactive zombies we will all unload our weapons and fall to the ground due to their unspeakable cuteness. This will make it more convenient for them to feast on our tasty, tasty brains. :(

linda22003
03-18-2009, 04:10 PM
That reminds me: time to figure out what's for dinner tonight.

bijou
03-18-2009, 04:24 PM
That reminds me: time to figure out what's for dinner tonight.

Panda Cordon Bleu? :)