PDA

View Full Version : Some people's parents . . . .

PoliCon
03-18-2009, 11:31 AM
http://www.920whjj.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=122060&article=5174405

Woman accused of biting son's principal

Principal Rudolph Moseley Jr. of Roger Williams Middle School in Providence was bitten on the arm Monday.
By WHJJ News

PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP)- A Rhode Island woman is facing charges after allegedly punching and biting her 11-year-old son's school principal after being told the boy was being suspended.

Police say 30-year-old Aleyda Uceta also bit an officer trying to take her into custody after Friday's incident at Roger Williams Middle School in Providence.

She is charged with assault on school officials, assault on police officers and resisting arrest.

Principal Rudolph Moseley Jr. was allegedly assaulted after he told Uceta that her son would be suspended for three days for refusing to go to a room where misbehaving students are sent.

He tells The Providence Journal he is fine.

Police say what started as yelling, led to Uceta punching Moseley in the face and biting his left arm.:rolleyes:

noonwitch
03-18-2009, 11:56 AM
I hope the principal and cop got tetanus shots. Humans are as dangerous as dogs.

I also hope that the school called CPS or that the police just took the kid. Mom needs some serious mental health treatment.