PDA

View Full Version : Stop Global Whining.

Gingersnap
03-19-2009, 11:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anHPBu9pKHI&feature=player_embedded

PoliCon
03-19-2009, 11:39 AM
well where is nutter to tell us how wrong everything in that video is and that the only way to save the republican party is to become the green party . . . .

Gingersnap
03-19-2009, 11:43 AM
well where is nutter to tell us how wrong everything in that video is and that the only way to save the republican party is to become the green party . . . .

You mean McCain?

*runs*

PoliCon
03-19-2009, 11:45 AM
You mean McCain?

*runs*

him too - no HAZELNUTTER

stsinner
03-19-2009, 11:46 AM
Love it! Gonna have to use this one.. I know some people that really need to see this.

Only an absolute moron would belileve anything that Gore has to say.. I watched An Inconvenient Truth, and as soon as he started whining about the election defeat I knew all I needed to know about that move..

PoliCon
03-19-2009, 11:49 AM
Love it! Gonna have to use this one.. I know some people that really need to see this.

Only an absolute moron would belileve anything that Gore has to say.. I watched An Inconvenient Truth, and as soon as he started whining about the election defeat I knew all I needed to know about that move..

someday I'll have to download it illegally and watch it so as to make sure that I don't give that tosser a cent . . . .

stsinner
03-19-2009, 11:55 AM
someday I'll have to download it illegally and watch it so as to make sure that I don't give that tosser a cent . . . .

First of all, the movie opens with Al Whore on a plane looking out the window all thoughtful like when he's about to yap at you about global warming... What a tool... On a plane!! Burning more fossil fuel in one flight than I'll burn in a lifetime in my car.. Planes burn so much fuel they don't even measure it-they refer to it by weight!!!

Milly
03-19-2009, 06:03 PM
Thank you for posting this. I'm gonna send it to my nut-job kid!