PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American

SarasotaRepub
03-19-2009, 07:58 PM
I don't know why I ever doubted this bitch is a moron... (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/18/pelosi-tells-illegal-immigrants-work-site-raids-american/)

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi recently told a group of both legal and illegal immigrants and their families that enforcement of existing immigration laws, as currently practiced, is "un-American."

The speaker, condemning raids by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents, referred to the immigrants she was addressing as "very, very patriotic."

"Who in this country would not want to change a policy of kicking in doors in the middle of the night and sending a parent away from their families?" Pelosi told a mostly Hispanic gathering at St. Anthony's Church in San Francisco.

JB
03-19-2009, 11:14 PM
Someone tell Pelosi that being an illegal immigrant is also un-American.

PoliCon
03-19-2009, 11:20 PM
Someone tell Pelosi that being an illegal immigrant is also un-American.

that walking corpse should shut her damn mouth.

SarasotaRepub
03-20-2009, 06:23 AM
And I heard last night that all ICE raids have been canceled until
policies can be "reviewed". The Democratic party is really making me
ill.

And to all you bleeding heart shit for brains out there, when one of your
family gets robbed or raped or killed by one of these "patriotic" POS,
don't come crying to the right.

Morons.

ironhorsedriver
03-20-2009, 07:05 AM
What policies need reviewing? This is ridiculous. Why don't we just have Border agents give them gift baskets at the border?

PoliCon
03-20-2009, 10:34 AM
Can't we deport Nancy? I mean don't we have anti-zombie laws on the book somewhere???

JB
03-20-2009, 07:25 PM
Has Barry's Aunt been bounced yet?

PoliCon
03-20-2009, 07:58 PM
Has Barry's Aunt been bounced yet?

she moved and now no one knows where she is. :rolleyes:

JB
03-20-2009, 08:04 PM
she moved and now no one knows where she is. :rolleyes:Actually, I heard she was in Cleveland. Still living off the teat though.

PoliCon
03-20-2009, 08:43 PM
Actually, I heard she was in Cleveland. Still living off the teat though.

yes but without a complete address and a copy of her schedule - the government cannot find her. It would be seriously bad press if they did! :rolleyes:

tacitus
03-20-2009, 11:46 PM
"Who in this country would not want to change a policy of kicking in doors in the middle of the night and sending a parent away from their families?" Pelosi told a mostly Hispanic gathering at St. Anthony's Church in San Francisco.

I don't want to see the policy changed. What I want is ever last illegal rounded up and shipped out of the country, and they can take that creature from the black lagoon pelosi with them.