PDA

View Full Version : Who's a White Supremacist?

Hugh Lincoln
03-20-2009, 08:58 AM
What if you're a white person who thinks whites are getting a raw deal, but you're NOT a "neo-Nazi" or a Hitler-worshipper?

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/Donovan-WhiteAdvocacy1.html#WA

Most white advocates seek a general right of group self-determination that at most involves non-involvement with other racial groups, especially coercive involvement. Forced busing, affirmative action, immigration and non-discrimination laws are all examples of coercion that are opposed by white advocates.

In other words, they wish to simply decline the demands of other racial groups. That's "supremacy"? That's like calling a woman who refuses a man's sexual advances a "female supremacist.

Gingersnap
03-20-2009, 09:06 AM
Around here we just call it "color blind". :cool:

linda22003
03-20-2009, 09:15 AM
Why do you think whites, specifically, are getting a "raw deal"? I'm white, and things are going rather well.

Gingersnap
03-20-2009, 09:21 AM
Why do you think whites, specifically, are getting a "raw deal"? I'm white, and things are going rather well.

I understand the complaint well enough. Where I work there are aggressive policies in place to ensure a forced level of sex and race "inclusion". Sometimes less qualified candidates really are hired to meet these unofficial quotas.

I'd prefer to have no diversity issues in the work place at all unless we're talking about hiring somebody with a biochemistry background as opposed to all the inorganic chemists. ;)

linda22003
03-20-2009, 09:40 AM
I understand the complaint well enough. Where I work there are aggressive policies in place to ensure a forced level of sex and race "inclusion". Sometimes less qualified candidates really are hired to meet these unofficial quotas.

We discriminate in favor of people who have advanced degrees in specific fields - and you have to be a US citizen for most of our jobs. Besides, if you read the rest of his post, he's not really talking about jobs, he's talking about the "right to associate". I'm white, but I can't imagine describing myself as a "white advocate".

stsinner
03-20-2009, 09:47 AM
Any white person who is proud to be white is a White Supremacist.. Just ask any non-white.. If you're white and you're not absolutely ashamed of yourself for what happened generations ago, you're a horrible, horrible person.

Gingersnap
03-20-2009, 09:48 AM
We discriminate in favor of people who have advanced degrees in specific fields - and you have to be a US citizen for most of our jobs. Besides, if you read the rest of his post, he's not really talking about jobs, he's talking about the "right to associate". I'm white, but I can't imagine describing myself as a "white advocate".

The degree thing isn't discrimination (as it's popularly defined) where I work. You literally can't hold a meaningful work conversation without a pretty rigorous technical education. On the other hand, if you have that education, your skin tone, sexual interests, or ancestry are of no advantage at all. The only culture that has any importance is the technical culture and geeks are pretty much all alike whatever their genetics or place of birth. ;)

linda22003
03-20-2009, 09:55 AM
Any white person who is proud to be white is a White Supremacist.. Just ask any non-white.. If you're white and you're not absolutely ashamed of yourself for what happened generations ago, you're a horrible, horrible person.

I don't think about what happened "generations" ago (all of my ancestors fought on the Union side). I don't think about being "proud" to be white; it's an accident of birth. I had nothing to do with it.

noonwitch
03-20-2009, 09:56 AM

Part of that is because most white people break their ethnicity down to subgroups-like irish, italian, french, whatever. The white people who end up emphasizing the word white are usually racist groups trying to make a point.

All black americans know is that their ancestors came from Africa, probably from western Africa. They don't know what area, what tribe or any of that type of identifying information. Sometimes, they can find records of their ancestors through southern farm records of slaves, and there might be detail about where that slave came from, but that's about it.

PoliCon
03-20-2009, 10:01 AM
Pride is a sin. Skin color is an accident. Character is what matters. I could not give two shits what color anyone's skin is - my concern is the content of their character. Anyone who focuses on the mythical construct of RACE is a racist. Affirmative action is wrong - but fighting it in terms of RACE rather than in terms of qualifications is also wrong - and racist. Face it hugh - your preoccupation with race is because you ARE a racist.

Hugh Lincoln
03-20-2009, 02:04 PM
Pride is a sin. Skin color is an accident. Character is what matters. I could not give two shits what color anyone's skin is - my concern is the content of their character. Anyone who focuses on the mythical construct of RACE is a racist. Affirmative action is wrong - but fighting it in terms of RACE rather than in terms of qualifications is also wrong - and racist. Face it hugh - your preoccupation with race is because you ARE a racist.

This is just a lot of dumb neo-con piffle.

One, there's nothing in the article about "pride" --- you're just doing the liberal trick of injecting arguments that aren't there to shoot them down!

Two, race is a lot more than "skin color." It's a whole DNA set! Nobody who lives in the real world would say that "character" trumps race completely... that's not how the world works.

Three, I bet you DO care what a person's race is. You're probably white, and you probably live in a pretty white neighborhood. But you'd probably say it has nothing to do with race. What a coincidence.

Four, again, race is not a "mythical construct." It's real and we have to deal with it.

Five, you'd never say Martin Luther King's focus on race was because HE was "racist." Why the double standard for whites?

linda22003
03-20-2009, 02:10 PM
Why not just tell us why you have such a bug up your butt about being white? :p

Rebel Yell
03-20-2009, 02:15 PM
There is nothing wrong with taking pride in your heritage. It's when you think your heritage is better than another person's that you run into trouble. I think everyone, no matter what background, should be proud of their heritage. Like it or not, that's what made you what you are.

asdf2231
03-20-2009, 02:19 PM

One, there's nothing in the article about "pride" --- you're just doing the liberal trick of injecting arguments that aren't there to shoot them down!

Two, race is a lot more than "skin color." It's a whole DNA set! Nobody who lives in the real world would say that "character" trumps race completely... that's not how the world works.

Three, I bet you DO care what a person's race is. You're probably white, and you probably live in a pretty white neighborhood. But you'd probably say it has nothing to do with race. What a coincidence.

Four, again, race is not a "mythical construct." It's real and we have to deal with it.

Five, you'd never say Martin Luther King's focus on race was because HE was "racist." Why the double standard for whites?

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g309/Blue_Bamboo/wigga.jpg

"Neo-con Piffle"? PoliCon?

Yeah... You sure pegged him right. :rolleyes:

What's your user name on StormFront by the way?

PoliCon
03-20-2009, 02:19 PM
once again - I remonstrate - Pride is a sin.

asdf2231
03-20-2009, 02:29 PM
NEVER MIND.

Your name at StormFront would be Hugh Lincoln.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=441833

Heres a link to your more than 2,000 posts on that Racist Nazi Shitbag Haven:
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/search.php?searchid=6668795

Hey?

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b62/dr_ducks/random/HowAboutaNiceBigCupofShuttheFuckUp.jpg

PoliCon
03-20-2009, 02:33 PM
This is just a lot of dumb neo-con piffle. lol why? because I didn't thought white pride and complain about how we're being over run by browns??

One, there's nothing in the article about "pride" --- you're just doing the liberal trick of injecting arguments that aren't there to shoot them down! you daft boy. Read the thread. :rolleyes: And stop abusing the term liberal when you obviously mean leftist. I'm as about as leftist as you are - NOT a racist.

Two, race is a lot more than "skin color." It's a whole DNA set! Nobody who lives in the real world would say that "character" trumps race completely... that's not how the world works. Bullshit. Race is an artificial construct based on pseudo-science. Do yourself a favor and read up on the concept and it's origins. And those of us in the real world know that character does trump race. Otherwise you wouldbe able to tell who on this sites are not of the "white" race.

Three, I bet you DO care what a person's race is. You're probably white, and you probably live in a pretty white neighborhood. But you'd probably say it has nothing to do with race. What a coincidence. I wouldn't qualify as white according to you and your racist definitions. I'm part Jewish. :p And as for where I live - I live in Homestead Pennsylvania. Go do a look up of it on the web and tell me if it's a nice white neighborhood. :rolleyes:

Four, again, race is not a "mythical construct." It's real and we have to deal with it. based on what? What are the "scientific" requirements for belonging to this race or that?

Five, you'd never say Martin Luther King's focus on race was because HE was "racist." Why the double standard for whites?I believe it was Mr. King who said: I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

Finally - if character does not trump race in your mind - it's because you have a very racist mind.

asdf2231
03-20-2009, 02:37 PM
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showpost.php?p=2899564&postcount=7

Hugh Lincoln
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Location: Listening as the distant thunder of white discontent grows louder

Re: Karl Rove replaced by Joel Kaplan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reminds me of Don Imus' question to a reporter once:

"You speak Hebrew. What's going on at the White House these day?"

Contributing Member no less.

Hugh Lincoln
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member
Re: The dangers of anti-depressants

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mood pills are part of an anti-white, anti-male conspiracy. They make white boys and white men into mushy slaves. I fully expect there to be a "racism" pill that guts the mind of anyone displaying "inappropriate" thinking.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=3044490#post3044490

Hugh Lincoln
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Panel Hears Criticism of FBI Raid on Congressman's Office
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

...of the Simian Representative from Louisianna's office, that is.

http://www.voanews.com/english/2006-05-30-voa68.cfm

At a time when our borders are overrun, THIS is what Republicans are concerned about.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=3040919#post3040919

05-28-2006, 12:22 PM #1
Hugh Lincoln
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Blacks and Their Fear of Dogs

Yesterday we had a couch delivered. Two outsized black thugs were the delivery men. When they originally pulled up to the house, they didn't knock on the door or anything. So I went out and found Thug No. 1 pacing back and forth on the platform of the back of the truck.

"You gots to put that dawg up," he said, pointing to our 35-pound black collie breed, Lucy. "Mah pahtnuh, he wont gets out uh duh truck."

Indeed, Thug No. 2 remained inside the cab, frozen in fear.

I can assure everyone that Lucy barely bites her food, much less people. But the thugs were unconvinced. So, I had to put her in the garage.

On the other hand, it's true that she hates black people Well you trained her well... Fuckhead.

Rebel Yell
03-20-2009, 02:40 PM
I know I'll catch hell for this, but he does make one point. Why is it that every white person who doesn't walk around guilt ridden and tip toe around anything dealing realistically with race is branded a racist?

asdf2231
03-20-2009, 02:43 PM
I know I'll catch hell for this, but he does make one point. Why is it that every white person who doesn't walk around guilt ridden and tip toe around anything dealing realistically with race is branded a racist?

I got news for you sparky... The Dildo that posted this shit IS a racist.

As his posts at Storm Front confirm.

The only point he has is the one on the end of whatever needledick he may posess.

PoliCon
03-20-2009, 02:44 PM

who said anything about being guilty?

PoliCon
03-20-2009, 02:47 PM
I got news for you sparky... The Dildo that posted this shit IS a racist.

As his posts at Storm Front confirm.

The only point he has is the one on the end of whatever needledick he may posess.

good work - but I didn't need to see those posts to know that he was a racist! :rolleyes:

linda22003
03-20-2009, 03:05 PM
NEVER MIND.

Your name at StormFront would be Hugh Lincoln.

Ewwwwwww........ (we REALLY need that vomiting smiley.....)

PoliCon
03-20-2009, 03:09 PM
Ewwwwwww........ (we REALLY need that vomiting smiley.....)

just do like I do - :Puke: and when they finally give us one - it will be there. :cool:

Rebel Yell
03-20-2009, 03:11 PM
who said anything about being guilty?

I know you don't feel that way. Public perception, man. Public perception.

marinejcksn
03-20-2009, 03:22 PM
I'm part Jewish. :p
I live in Homestead Pennsylvania.

We have Jews in Pennsylvania? :p

That's pretty cool, I gotta say. I feel like a shut-in sometimes, I don't know any Jewish people. A lot of Amish people though. :D

PoliCon
03-20-2009, 03:24 PM

That's pretty cool, I gotta say. I feel like a shut-in sometimes, I don't know any Jewish people. A lot of Amish people though. :D

lol Pittsburgh has one of the largest Jewish populations outside Israel.

marinejcksn
03-20-2009, 03:30 PM

That's why I was clueless...lol I've only ever been to Pittsburgh once for a Steelers game. Most times I never went much West of the Susquehanna River (unless you count the West Branch up North)! :p

linda22003
03-20-2009, 03:31 PM
Some of his greatest hits from that site:

"Call 'em presidents, neggers, blacks, Africans... they'll always be a race of children."
"LA strikes me as a pretty Jewish place. It's a testament to how far in they trickle. I remember reading once that a Jew was running for statewide office in Idaho. I'm sure he thought that would help tweak the nose of the white nationalists living there.

I live in Virginia. But Virginia isn't as Jewish as Maryland, probably because Virginia is more associated with the South. All the Jews who work in D.C. live in Maryland; the whites, Virginia."

"That is one Jewy state. When I think of Jew states, I think of New York, New Jersey and Florida. Why the Jew dominance of PA?"

" I recently tossed a book or two in my toddler's collection -- too much pictorial worship of non-whites (they were gifts or hand-me-downs)."

"Blacks live and die like blacks, which is to say, like something a bit more animalistic than whites. You can dress them up, primp them up and put them on TV, but reality overrides."

"... trying to make a white life for yourself and your family in a rapidly-darkening area is hard to do... "

"Women will freak out about our views, that's just reality. Not because they disagree deep down, but because we're very much taboo and women are less apt to be 'pioneers of politics' than men. Best bet is to either let on early, or just look for a racially conscious white woman (realizing they're rare). It's a problem and I don't envy a racially conscious young white man playing the dating game. "

"Warning: Your Online Profile May Affect Your Career Options
Always a good idea to be careful, use pen names where you can. Careful sending e-mails, too. "

"a $30,000 watch, a $20,000 ring, a $5,000 necklace, $4,000 earrings, and a $1,000 Prada belt valued at $1,000...
Hey... I've been in depositions with Jews adorned like this. It's pretty disgusting, I must say. I've seen gold rings, gold necklaces, gold watch, gold cufflinks, gold bracelets, gold GLASSES... all on the same Jewish lawyer! "

"I am designedly focusing on OTHER European languages for a second language for my kids (I do think a second language is important). The language of Cervantes was fine until spoken by the hordes of semi-human mestizos. I object to Spanish on racial defense grounds. I even struggled to "unlearn" what little I learned in college, but it's hard... "

"I've always thought it was funny that a state so loaded with working-class whites and whites of German descent would have a Jew Senator and a Jew Governor."

"Problem is that "American" cars are in turn churned out by black workers as well as white... if you buy a Japanese car, at least you're supporting a racially decent and homogenous culture!"

And that's just from the first few pages. If you all will excuse me now, I have to go upstairs and vomit, take a hot shower, and burn the clothes I was wearing when I read this crap.

linda22003
03-20-2009, 03:33 PM

My husband is from Pittsburgh; he grew up in Mount Lebanon. The funeral we had earlier this week was at Beth Abraham. Hopefully Hugh will be too lazy to drive all the way there to piss on the fresh grave. :cool:

PoliCon
03-20-2009, 03:48 PM
That's why I was clueless...lol I've only ever been to Pittsburgh once for a Steelers game. Most times I never went much West of the Susquehanna River (unless you count the West Branch up North)! :p

Pittsburgh is a terrible place. Full of Catholics and Jews and Blacks . . . . :rolleyes:

PoliCon
03-20-2009, 03:52 PM
My husband is from Pittsburgh; he grew up in Mount Lebanon. The funeral we had earlier this week was at Beth Abraham. Hopefully Hugh will be too lazy to drive all the way there to piss on the fresh grave. :cool:

He'd get contaminated from breathing the same air so I don't imagine that he'll be coming. :rolleyes:

Sonnabend
03-20-2009, 06:02 PM
And that's just from the first few pages. If you all will excuse me now, I have to go upstairs and vomit, take a hot shower, and burn the clothes I was wearing when I read this crap.

VRWC DeConTam Team One™ extends its regards to Linda, and wishes to invite her to the Place a la Glace, scented showers, bubble baths, the latest perfumes a la mode, and of course, warm towels, young men for your massage pleasures and a '29 champagne, while you wait.

Only the best for those who understake perilous duties. :D

Apocalypse
03-20-2009, 06:41 PM
Just because I saw it on a T shirt sight, and this thread made me remember it.
http://www.tshirthell.com/shirts/products/a1193/a1193_bm.gif

Moon
03-20-2009, 06:42 PM

You're a racist idiot. Fuck off.

PoliCon
03-20-2009, 06:54 PM
Seems Hugh's attempt to infiltrate and enlighten us has failed. . . .

linda22003
03-20-2009, 06:59 PM
VRWC DeConTam Team One™ extends its regards to Linda, and wishes to invite her to the Place a la Glace, scented showers, bubble baths, the latest perfumes a la mode, and of course, warm towels, young men for your massage pleasures and a '29 champagne, while you wait.

Only the best for those who understake perilous duties. :D

Thank you. I believe 1929 was declared a vintage year; whether it's too late in the day for it now is immaterial. I'll take it and the young men, and I will age them before your eyes. ;)

Seriously, thank you.

I'm rather sorry he was banned; I don't believe in limiting people's ideas however repellent, and I think he was well on his way to making his views horrible to us all, completely on his own.

In the meantime, I've been very careful to remove all the "Stormfront" links from my browser history which got dredged up when I was quoting his nastiness. Since my husband is Jewish, I don't want him wondering why I've suddenly taken an interest in THAT site. :p

SarasotaRepub
03-20-2009, 07:00 PM
Seems Hugh's attempt to infiltrate and enlighten us has failed. . . .

That would be correct. :D

asdf2231
03-20-2009, 07:24 PM
I wouldn't qualify as white according to you and your racist definitions. I'm part Jewish. :p And as for where I live - I live in Homestead Pennsylvania. Go do a look up of it on the web and tell me if it's a nice white neighborhood. :rolleyes:based on what? What are the "scientific" requirements for belonging to this race or that?

You must have been who he was complaining about over at Nazi Central:

01-14-2009, 09:02 PM #1
Hugh Lincoln
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Why Does PA Have a Jew Gov and a Jew Senator?

That is one Jewy state. When I think of Jew states, I think of New York, New Jersey and Florida. Why the Jew dominance of PA?

:p

PoliCon
03-20-2009, 07:27 PM
You must have been who he was complaining about over at Nazi Central:

:p

possibly - you know I never knew that Rendell was a jew. You learn something new every day . . . .

asdf2231
03-20-2009, 07:27 PM
Oh and Hugh? If you are lurking?

I hope you wind up with about 15 mixed race grandkids.

Have a nice day.

Troll
03-20-2009, 07:28 PM
Was there an actual reason for his banning, or do we chalk this one up to 'just because'?

PoliCon
03-20-2009, 07:30 PM
Was there an actual reason for his banning, or do we chalk this one up to 'just because'?

he's been banned??

asdf2231
03-20-2009, 07:35 PM
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?p=5879404#post5879404

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showpost.php?p=5879404&postcount=10

For those who like to debate, but don’t care to do it face-to-face, try Internet chatboards. There are probably thousands of these, and many focus on conservative politics. The ones sympathetic to our point of view are well-known, but try establishing beachheads elsewhere. Those who’ve tried this know that in some cases something as (relatively) harmless as a link to American Renaissance can get you banned.

So, try stealth. Weigh in on other political topics so as not to look like a Johnny One-Note. Stay moderate. The longer you’ve posted, the more you’re “family,” and the less likely the moderators are to ban you. It’s like a mini version of life: gaining the general respect of the board will give your point of view on race all that much more worth. Then try working in the idea of inherent racial difference.

That's from a thread where he posted about infiltrating web boards to spread the message of White Supremacy.

You need a better reason that a string of racially motivated threads about the poor white man being worked over by his inferiors posted by a guy who intended to use this place to propagate bullshit racist crap?

Kudos to Sarasota.

Gingersnap
03-20-2009, 08:38 PM

I was sorry to learn that he had stormfront connections. He might have been teachable otherwise.

We have an informal policy of always dumping people who have stormfront connections. That site is....toxic, for lack of a better word. Even when they do stumble upon a legitimate observation or issue, they instantly inject it with a lot of crazy stuff.

To be fair, we'd do the same with anybody who had direct connections to any supremacist group regardless of which race was involved.

linda22003
03-21-2009, 04:56 AM
I didn't know that being on Stormfront got you automatically banned. I wonder why he used the same name both places, after counseling "stealth"? Maybe he's not very intelligent - I mean, aside from his bigotry.

PoliCon
03-21-2009, 08:26 AM
how often do you meet an intelligent racist??

asdf2231
03-21-2009, 11:34 AM
I didn't know that being on Stormfront got you automatically banned. I wonder why he used the same name both places, after counseling "stealth"? Maybe he's not very intelligent - I mean, aside from his bigotry.

Whats really funny is that if you take this:

For those who like to debate, but don’t care to do it face-to-face, try Internet chatboards. There are probably thousands of these, and many focus on conservative politics. The ones sympathetic to our point of view are well-known, but try establishing beachheads elsewhere. Those who’ve tried this know that in some cases something as (relatively) harmless as a link to American Renaissance can get you banned.

So, try stealth. Weigh in on other political topics so as not to look like a Johnny One-Note. Stay moderate. The longer you’ve posted, the more you’re “family,” and the less likely the moderators are to ban you. It’s like a mini version of life: gaining the general respect of the board will give your point of view on race all that much more worth. Then try working in the idea of inherent racial difference.

And change "American Renaissance" for "Alex Jones" and "inherent racial difference" for a few key phrases this is almost exactly what the idiots at the Ron Paul forums were posting about how to stealth mainstream conservative boards.

Phillygirl
03-21-2009, 12:29 PM
I can't believe he got by as long as he did with the name "Hugh Lincoln". Come on people, sometimes it's just too obvious to miss.

PoliCon
03-21-2009, 12:38 PM
I can't believe he got by as long as he did with the name "Hugh Lincoln". Come on people, sometimes it's just too obvious to miss.

Go back - some of us noticed from that start that he didn't smell right :p

asdf2231
03-21-2009, 01:33 PM

Sometimes it's fun to watch them try to flounder upstream before you wack them out of the river with your claws.

:D

Sonnabend
03-21-2009, 01:43 PM

Clarify?

Phillygirl
03-21-2009, 01:49 PM
Clarify?

Some of the boys in school would use this name to write in the textbooks to get a laugh. You need to pronounce the first name as "huge". I'll let you figure out the rest.

Sonnabend
03-21-2009, 02:18 PM
"huge Lincoln"

*blank look*

Some of the boys in school would use this name to write in the textbooks to get a laugh. You need to pronounce the first name as "huge". I'll let you figure out the rest.Philly.

Map.

Look.

Please explain?

Phillygirl
03-21-2009, 02:19 PM
Philly.

Map.

Look.

Please explain?

I was wondering if it was an American thing. Or just maybe a "my middle school" thing. Lincoln was used as a metaphor for a boy's ummm...hmmm...private part.

Sheesh. Why do I have to explain it?? :p

CueSi
03-21-2009, 02:24 PM
I always wondered why he didn't take me on.

If he really wanted to best someone, and how intellectually masterful he was he had a couple chances to rhetorically take down a real, live black person. But he'd just drop out.

Innernetz racists. They're a lot more wussy than their real life counterparts. Ironic.

Either way, I hope he ends up with biracial family members. :)

~QC

PoliCon
03-21-2009, 02:29 PM
I always wondered why he didn't take me on.

If he really wanted to best someone, and how intellectually masterful he was he had a couple chances to rhetorically take down a real, live black person. But he'd just drop out.

Innernetz racists. They're a lot more wussy than their real life counterparts. Ironic.

Either way, I hope he ends up with biracial family members. :)

~QC

My aunts husband - an uber racist - had a fit when he first met my sisters husband - he's part Cherokee so he dark complected. I wonder if he knows that the woman he's married to has Jewish blood . . . . Hell I might be willing to start speaking to them again just so I could tell them both that!:cool: It's fun being evil sometimes . . . . ;)

CueSi
03-21-2009, 02:32 PM
My aunts husband - an uber racist - had a fit when he first met my sisters husband - he's part Cherokee so he dark complected. I wonder if he knows that the woman he's married to has Jewish blood . . . . Hell I might be willing to start speaking to them again just so I could tell them both that!:cool: It's fun being evil sometimes . . . . ;)

Invite them over for thanksgiving. :D

It'll be great.

But I admit that bothers me. He could have taken me on two times, but demurred. Seriously? Seriously? Or was it that on the internet, you can't quite tell who's black ?

~QC

Phillygirl
03-21-2009, 02:33 PM

It'll be great.

But I admit that bothers me. He could have taken me on two times, but demurred. Seriously? Seriously? Or was it that on the internet, you can't quite tell who's black ?

~QC

Well, you do seem quite articulate. :p

PoliCon
03-21-2009, 02:38 PM

It'll be great.

~QC

as soon as you identified yourself as black - he ignored you.

CueSi
03-21-2009, 03:30 PM

*spit*

Pussy.

~QC

PoliCon
03-21-2009, 03:40 PM
*spit*

Pussy.

~QC

Fear is often the root of hate - and what is racism if not hate?

Sonnabend
03-21-2009, 04:26 PM
I was wondering if it was an American thing.

Yes.

Or just maybe a "my middle school" thing. Lincon was used as a metaphor for a boy's ummm...hmmm...private part.

Sheesh. Why do I have to explain it??

You just did.

linda22003
03-21-2009, 05:27 PM
I was wondering if it was an American thing. Or just maybe a "my middle school" thing. Lincoln was used as a metaphor for a boy's ummm...hmmm...private part.

Sheesh. Why do I have to explain it?? :p

First I've ever heard of it. The only presidential name I've ever heard given to a boy's "private part" is "Johnson".

linda22003
03-21-2009, 05:29 PM

But he took ME on, on the Wal-Mart thread, when he thought I was denigrating white people. Go figure.

PoliCon
03-21-2009, 05:48 PM
But he took ME on, on the Wal-Mart thread, when he thought I was denigrating white people. Go figure.

Silly linda . . . . you're just a woman! :rolleyes:

AlmostThere
03-21-2009, 08:05 PM

How is skin color an accident? I think its more likely a predetermined fact based on your ancestry.

I don't get this thought:

Affirmative action is wrong - but fighting it in terms of RACE rather than in terms of qualifications is also wrong - and racist.

Proponents of affirmative action argue the need for it based on race. How is it racist to argue that someone shouldn't be given a position because of their race? If anything, arguing against affirmative action on racial grounds strikes me as being racial neutral. The argument is race is so inconsequential in the selection process as to not be a sufficient mitigating factor in making a decision. That's a pretty neutral position. Now if someone said that a position should not be given to someone because they are a certain race, you would have an argument. Come to think of it, for someone to say a person should have a position because of their race is just as racist as saying they shouldn't have the position because of race.

I got your MLK reference. 'Judging people by their character and not the color of their skin'.

I wish for the day when we as a people are more concerned with our own individual character first. I think if every man's foremost concern was that he was a man of character, we would soon lose the racial problems that exist in this world. Something as simple as every person taking personal responsibility for themselves would do wonders.

PoliCon
03-21-2009, 10:16 PM
How is skin color an accident? I think its more likely a predetermined fact based on your ancestry.Sorry to bring Aristotelian concepts into the discussion :p -Philosophically speaking - accident as opposed to substance. Accidents are things that you have no control over. The color of your skin. The color of your eyes. How tall you are. Whether you are left handed or right handed. And all of these things are incidental to who you or anyone else is as a person. Does skin color make you hate? Does the color of your eyes make you thoughtful? Does your height influence your generosity? No. Accidents vs Substance.

I don't get this thought:

Proponents of affirmative action argue the need for it based on race. How is it racist to argue that someone shouldn't be given a position because of their race? Because you are arguing in terms of accidents. Rather - you should argue in terms of substance. The person should or should not get the job solely based on issues of substance. We need to take back the argument from those who obsess over accidents and reshape it into an argument and discussion about substance. That's one of the problems with society today - the over emphasis on accidents. :(

If anything, arguing against affirmative action on racial grounds strikes me as being racial neutral. The argument is race is so inconsequential in the selection process as to not be a sufficient mitigating factor in making a decision. That's a pretty neutral position.How is arguing against something by using it - neutral? You cannot neutralize an ion with another ion.

Now if someone said that a position should not be given to someone because they are a certain race, you would have an argument. Come to think of it, for someone to say a person should have a position because of their race is just as racist as saying they shouldn't have the position because of race. I do not dispute that both are equally racist - which is why arguing in terms of accidents is flawed.

I got your MLK reference. 'Judging people by their character and not the color of their skin'.

I wish for the day when we as a people are more concerned with our own individual character first. I think if every man's foremost concern was that he was a man of character, we would soon lose the racial problems that exist in this world. Something as simple as every person taking personal responsibility for themselves would do wonders. SO - let go of race as an argument and move onto issues of character. Not so hard really :)

Apocalypse
03-22-2009, 12:00 AM
Fear is often the root of hate - and what is racism if not hate?
You know, I don't know if I've ever fully agreed with that concept.

Racism is fear of what is different from what you are.

Much as I've always have said. There are only two times in your life your not raciest/prejudice against another. When your a baby, and when your dead. As those are the only two times in your life, you don't care who is laying besides you.

Case in point, would you willingly share a bed with some one from the DUmp? If not, then you would be prejudice against a fringe liberal.

And why wouldn't you? Could it be because they are different in beliefs/lifestyles then you?

Fear of what is different.

PoliCon
03-22-2009, 12:12 AM
You know, I don't know if I've ever fully agreed with that concept.

Racism is fear of what is different from what you are.

Much as I've always have said. There are only two times in your life your not raciest/prejudice against another. When your a baby, and when your dead. As those are the only two times in your life, you don't care who is laying besides you.

Case in point, would you willingly share a bed with some one from the DUmp? If not, then you would be prejudice against a fringe liberal.

And why wouldn't you? Could it be because they are different in beliefs/lifestyles then you?

Fear of what is different.Trouble is racist and prejudiced mean to totally different things.

Would I willingly share a bed with someone from the dump? First it would depend on what you mean by share a bed! If you mean would I have sex with one of them? In my past - I've prolly bonked a quite a few of them. Today? Hell no. I'm very happy with the partner I have. She is all that I need sexually and emotionally. I don't need to go looking elsewhere.

And now that she's not looking over my shoulder I can tell you what I really think! j/k

If you mean could I sleep next to one - Sure why not?

BUT I suggest that you go back and read what I posted: Fear is often the root of hate - and what is racism if not hate? If racism is hate - and fear is the root of hate - then . . . . We're not actually in disagreement! :p

Apocalypse
03-22-2009, 12:47 AM
Trouble is racist and prejudiced mean to totally different things.
Yes and no.

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
1prej·u·dice
Pronunciation: \ˈpre-jə-dəs\ Function: noun 1: injury or damage resulting from some judgment or action of another in disregard of one's rights ; especially : detriment to one's legal rights or claims2 a (1): preconceived judgment or opinion
(2): an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge b: an instance of such judgment or opinion c: an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics

Main Entry: rac·ismPronunciation: \ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\
Function: noun
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination
— rac·ist -sist also -shist\ noun or adjective

If racism is hate - and fear is the root of hate - then . . . . We're not actually in disagreement! :pBut that is the thing I was trying to get across... that not all racism is hate, but is nothing more then fear. Fear of what is different. Hate often times enters into much of the more ugliness we see (IE; KKK, Neo Nazi's) but not all racism results in, or expresses it's self as hate.

PoliCon
03-22-2009, 07:53 AM
Yes and no.

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
1prej·u·dice
Pronunciation: \ˈpre-jə-dəs\ Function: noun 1: injury or damage resulting from some judgment or action of another in disregard of one's rights ; especially : detriment to one's legal rights or claims2 a (1): preconceived judgment or opinion
(2): an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge b: an instance of such judgment or opinion c: an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics

Main Entry: rac·ismPronunciation: \ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi-\
Function: noun
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination
— rac·ist -sist also -shist\ noun or adjective Ah Mirriam Websters. The coolaid of dictionaries ;)

PREJUDICE - A forejudgment; bias; partiality; preconceived opinion. A leaning toward one side of a cause for some reason other than a conviction of its justice. (West's Encyclopedia of American Law)

PREJUDICE - PREJ'UDICE, n. [L. prejudicium; proe and judico.]

1. Prejudgment; an opinion or decision of mind, formed without due examination of the facts or arguments which are necessary to a just and impartial determination. It is used in a good or bad sense. Innumerable are the prejudices of education; we are accustomed to believe what we are taught, and to receive opinions from others without examining the grounds by which they can be supported. A man has strong prejudices in favor of his country or his party, or the church in which he has been educated; and often our prejudices are unreasonable. A judge should disabuse himself of prejudice in favor of either party in a suit.

My comfort is that their manifest prejudice to my cause will render their judgment of less authority.

2. A previous bent or bias of mind for or against any person or thing; prepossession.

There is an unaccountable prejudice to projectors of all kinds.

3. Mischief; hurt; damage; injury. Violent factions are a prejudice to the authority of the sovereign.

How plain this abuse is, and what prejudice it does to the understanding of the sacred Scriptures.

[This is a sense of the word too well established to be condemned.]

PREJ'UDICE, v.t. To prepossess with unexamined opinions, or opinions formed without due knowledge of the facts and circumstances attending the question; to bias the mind by hasty and incorrect notions, and give it an unreasonable bent to one side or other of a cause.

Suffer not any beloved study to prejudice your mind so far as to despise all other learning.

1. To obstruct or injure by prejudices, or an undue previous bias of the mind; or to hurt; to damage; to diminish; to impair; in a very general sense. The advocate who attempts to prove too much, may prejudice his cause.

I am not to prejudice the cause of my fellow poets, though I abandon my own defense.(Noah Websters Dictionary)

Literally - Prejudice means to Judge beforehand - from the Latin prae (before) and judicium (judgment)

RACISM - The inability or refusal to recognize the rights, needs, dignity, or value of people of particular races or geographical origins. More widely, the devaluation of various traits of character or intelligence as ‘typical’ of particular peoples. The category of race may itself be challenged, as implying an inference from trivial superficial differences of appearance to allegedly significant underlying differences of nature; increasingly evolutionary evidence suggests that the dispersal of one original people into different geographical locations is a relatively recent and genetically insignificant matter.

willsword
03-22-2009, 08:40 AM
What if you're a white person who thinks whites are getting a raw deal, but you're NOT a "neo-Nazi" or a Hitler-worshipper?

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/Donovan-WhiteAdvocacy1.html#WA

Most white advocates seek a general right of group self-determination that at most involves non-involvement with other racial groups, especially coercive involvement. Forced busing, affirmative action, immigration and non-discrimination laws are all examples of coercion that are opposed by white advocates.

In other words, they wish to simply decline the demands of other racial groups. That's "supremacy"? That's like calling a woman who refuses a man's sexual advances a "female supremacist.

I believe this is what most whites are thinking but not saying. If the media can lie about whites for that long, knowing full well they're telling a lie, then what else could they be lying to us about? or what sort of things are they not telling us?

This leads me to think if the media is portraying something political as "good" such as Obama, then it must be bad and if they're portraying something political as "bad" such as pride in your race, then it must be good.

Our best strategy is to keep pointing out to people the media bias, double standards and lies when it comes to a anything "Liberal" vs "Conservative"

SarasotaRepub
03-22-2009, 09:00 AM
Are you another StormFrontie will?

linda22003
03-22-2009, 09:22 AM
You mean "Hugh II"? :p

PoliCon
03-22-2009, 10:17 AM
such as pride in your race, RACE DOES NOT EXIST. It is an empty construct of fearful minds.

AlmostThere
03-22-2009, 12:04 PM
Sorry to bring Aristotelian concepts into the discussion :p -Philosophically speaking - accident as opposed to substance. Accidents are things that you have no control over. The color of your skin. The color of your eyes. How tall you are. Whether you are left handed or right handed. And all of these things are incidental to who you or anyone else is as a person. Does skin color make you hate? Does the color of your eyes make you thoughtful? Does your height influence your generosity? No. Accidents vs Substance.
Because you are arguing in terms of accidents. Rather - you should argue in terms of substance. The person should or should not get the job solely based on issues of substance. We need to take back the argument from those who obsess over accidents and reshape it into an argument and discussion about substance. That's one of the problems with society today - the over emphasis on accidents. :(
How is arguing against something by using it - neutral? You cannot neutralize an ion with another ion. I do not dispute that both are equally racist - which is why arguing in terms of accidents is flawed.
SO - let go of race as an argument and move onto issues of character. Not so hard really :)

I am not quite so philosophical about life. I don't accept the concept of accident. I realize I could have been born an African pygmy, but I wasn't. I am what I am supposed to be. I don't say this because of some religious conviction. It is because of the autonomy I feel as a human being; I refuse to concede that there is anything accidental about me. My physical characteristics were determined at conception, or at least my birth, and what I make of what I was given is my own choosing. Nothing accidental about it.

I also believe that each and every one of us has this authority as individuals. To say that some group needs special attention because of race, creed, gender, whatever, is demeaning to the individual and group. I'm sure you'd agree that when we determine that someone cannot fail. we also determine that they cannot succeed as well. We do not have the right to make that decision. If people were accidents, maybe we could decide their fate, but they are autonomous human beings not accidents.

Perhaps we are arguing semantics. The Internet is fantastic in that we can discuss topics with people we've never met. But unfortunately, so much is lost in the lack of face to face communication.

PoliCon
03-22-2009, 02:11 PM
I am not quite so philosophical about life.Life is philosophy! :)

philosophy

PHILOS'OPHY, n. [L. philosophia; Gr. love, to love, and wisdom.]

1. Literally, the love of wisdom. But in modern acceptation, philosophy is a general term denoting an explanation of the reasons of things; or an investigation of the causes of all phenomena both of mind and of matter. When applied to any particular department of knowledge, it denotes the collection of general laws or principles under which all the subordinate phenomena or facts relating to that subject, are comprehended. Thus, that branch of philosophy which treats of God, &c. is called theology; that which treats of nature, is called physics or natural philosophy; that which treats of man is called logic and ethics, or moral philosophy; that which treats of the mind is called intellectual or mental philosophy, or metaphysics.

The objects of philosophy are to ascertain facts or truth, and the causes of things or their phenomena; to enlarge our views of God and his works, and to render our knowledge of both practically useful and subservient to human happiness.

True religion and true philosophy must ultimately arrive at the same principle.

I don't accept the concept of accident. I realize I could have been born an African pygmy, but I wasn't.

I am what I am supposed to be. I don't say this because of some religious conviction. It is because of the autonomy I feel as a human being; I refuse to concede that there is anything accidental about me. My physical characteristics were determined at conception, or at least my birth, and what I make of what I was given is my own choosing. Nothing accidental about it. I also believe that each and every one of us has this authority as individuals. Let me put it to you another way. . . . can you control the color of your eyes? Your Height? Your Sex? Are these things that you can change at will? Then they are accidents.

To say that some group needs special attention because of race, creed, gender, whatever, is demeaning to the individual and group.The accidents of existence are or at least should be tertiary matters. They should not be things on which a man is judged. SO - gender - skin color - height - eye color - etc should not even enter into the discussion of a persons substance. Creed is a different matter. You CAN chose what you believe or do not believe. I'm sorry but I do not buy the lie that all cultures are equal - that all belief structures are equal.

I'm sure you'd agree that when we determine that someone cannot fail. we also determine that they cannot succeed as well. We do not have the right to make that decision. no arguments there.

If people were accidents, maybe we could decide their fate, but they are autonomous human beings not accidents.Are you reading what I'm posting? PEOPLE are not accidents. That is not what I have said at all.

Perhaps we are arguing semantics. The Internet is fantastic in that we can discuss topics with people we've never met. But unfortunately, so much is lost in the lack of face to face communication.Very true on both counts :)

Apocalypse
03-22-2009, 02:55 PM
I believe this is what most whites are thinking but not saying. If the media can lie about whites for that long, knowing full well they're telling a lie, then what else could they be lying to us about? or what sort of things are they not telling us?

This leads me to think if the media is portraying something political as "good" such as Obama, then it must be bad and if they're portraying something political as "bad" such as pride in your race, then it must be good.

Our best strategy is to keep pointing out to people the media bias, double standards and lies when it comes to a anything "Liberal" vs "Conservative"
IP check any one?

SarasotaRepub
03-22-2009, 03:53 PM
IP check any one?

Already done.;)

CueSi
03-22-2009, 06:01 PM

I wanna know what lies the media is telling about white people.

~QC

AlmostThere
03-23-2009, 12:04 AM
Life is philosophy! :)

Are you reading what I'm posting? PEOPLE are not accidents. That is not what I have said at all.

I stated my position poorly. It's not that I believe that people are not accidents, I just can't accept that anything about us is accidental. Again, maybe just semantics?

Just so you won't think me a total wacko, a little something about me.

I have M.S.. It won't ever kill me, but it may get to the point where I wish it would, lol. Point is, if I believed that my M.S. is an accident, I would be one angry dude. I can accept it believing there is a reason for it and it is what I'm supposed to do. Maybe that's a little mental gymnastics on my part, but it get's me through the day. ;)

PoliCon
03-23-2009, 12:43 AM
I stated my position poorly. It's not that I believe that people are not accidents, I just can't accept that anything about us is accidental. Again, maybe just semantics?

Just so you won't think me a total wacko, a little something about me.

I have M.S.. It won't ever kill me, but it may get to the point where I wish it would, lol. Point is, if I believed that my M.S. is an accident, I would be one angry dude. I can accept it believing there is a reason for it and it is what I'm supposed to do. Maybe that's a little mental gymnastics on my part, but it get's me through the day. ;)

Please - go back and read the definition I posted of accident. It is not the standard Miriam Webster dictionary definition of - opps I made a mistake. That's not it all. It's the understanding that some things we have control of - some things we do not. The things we cannot ourselves control are termed - accidents - meaning that they are something that happens outside of our ability to control. This is not to say that God does not have a purpose in everything about us - it is to say that YOU cannot control the characteristics in question - and they are characteristics that are not substantive to the reality of who you are. Let it put it to you this way - is the MS who you are? If not - then it is an accident philosophically speaking.

And don't sweat the MS - I'm an OCD border line aspergers with self worth and trust issues due to having been raped and sexually abused - who has a tendency to be rather overbearing in my writing style and never knows when to shut the hell up and let something go once I have my teeth into the discussion . . . . .It's all good. :cool:

AlmostThere
03-23-2009, 01:09 AM
And don't sweat the MS - I'm an OCD border line aspergers with self worth and trust issues due to having been raped and sexually abused - who has a tendency to be rather overbearing in my writing style and never knows when to shut the hell up and let something go once I have my teeth into the discussion . . . . .It's all good. :cool:

I'll tell you a great thing about chronic, incurable diseases, they do wonders for your courage. For my 50th I did a tandem jump from 14.5K. I don't think I would have done that sans M.S.. There is an upside.

Correction:
A tandem from 12.5K, not 14.5K

PoliCon
03-23-2009, 08:50 AM
I'll tell you a great thing about chronic, incurable diseases, they do wonders for your courage. For my 50th I did a tandem jump from 14.5K. I don't think I would have done that sans M.S.. There is an upside.

Our disabilities need not be things that define us. :cool:

willsword
03-23-2009, 03:08 PM
“Are you another StormFrontie will?”

I’m not a trespasser if that’s what you mean. I’ve been a conservative since I voted for Bob Dole back in the 90’s and that’s when I first started to see the media bias against anything white and conservatives.

I believe the media has the power to influence people into thinking what they want them to think. This is through MSM news and Hollywood. They distort things, tell repeated lies such as “starving little school children by taking away their lunch and giving it to the wealthiest Americans.” Black, Hispanic, Asian pride is good and should be encouraged” but White pride is evil?

I can’t understand why most people can’t see through all this but it’s possible that too many people have just become so irresponsible by all the abstract things in life such as what movies they want to watch this weekend that they have not felt responsible for their neighborhood and their country enough to look for it.

Just my thoughts

Rebel Yell
03-23-2009, 03:13 PM
“Are you another StormFrontie will?”

I’m not a trespasser if that’s what you mean. I’ve been a conservative since I voted for Bob Dole back in the 90’s and that’s when I first started to see the media bias against anything white and conservatives.

I believe the media has the power to influence people into thinking what they want them to think. This is through MSM news and Hollywood. They distort things, tell repeated lies such as “starving little school children by taking away their lunch and giving it to the wealthiest Americans.” Black, Hispanic, Asian pride is good and should be encouraged” but White pride is evil?

I can’t understand why most people can’t see through all this but it’s possible that too many people have just become so irresponsible by all the abstract things in life such as what movies they want to watch this weekend that they have not felt responsible for their neighborhood and their country enough to look for it.

Just my thoughts

I'll agree with you on that, as long as it stays at that. Everything you posted is true. You didn't get into which race is superior. Thanks.

willsword
03-23-2009, 03:33 PM
“RACE DOES NOT EXIST. It is an empty construct of fearful minds.”

I know what you mean but race and racial conflicts are a reality and closing our eyes to them will not make it go away. We need to recognize our differences and respect each other for who we are if we’re going to solve any racial conflicts. Until then these conflicts will only continue.

“I wanna know what lies the media is telling about white people.”

What I was saying was they portray White pride as evil and Black Hispanic pride as good and even encourage their racial solidarity

Rebel Yell
03-23-2009, 03:38 PM
“RACE DOES NOT EXIST. It is an empty construct of fearful minds.”

I know what you mean but race and racial conflicts are a reality and closing our eyes to them will not make it go away. We need to recognize our differences and respect each other for who we are if we’re going to solve any racial conflicts. Until then these conflicts will only continue.

What I was saying was they portray White pride as evil and Black Hispanic pride as good and even encourage their racial solidarity

There is a difference in pride and supremecy, though. Not accusing you of anything, but the "white pride" groups they portray aren't the best examples.

asdf2231
03-23-2009, 03:45 PM
Oddly enough I have never been bothered or harrassed for attending Ethnic Festivals celebrating my white european ancestor's.

They were Dutch and German and Polish.

They weren't "White"

You are either proud of your heritage or you are proud of your skin color.

There is no fricking "White Race" you pinheads.

willsword
03-23-2009, 04:20 PM
“I'll agree with you on that, as long as it stays at that. Everything you posted is true. You didn't get into which race is superior. Thanks.”

Superiority is another media created myth. A bloodhound may have a superior sense of smell compared to a greyhound, yet the greyhound can run faster. This only means that they each have unique qualities and perhaps different customs and values.

I can respect that.

willsword
03-23-2009, 04:29 PM
"They were Dutch and German and Polish.

They weren't "White"

I see that as a double standard as well since Nigerians and Tanzanians for example, are considered "African American" in every instance, yet Dutch and German and Polish ect.. are divided and never considered European Americans as one continental racial group.

PoliCon
03-23-2009, 04:55 PM
I know what you mean but race and racial conflicts are a reality and closing our eyes to them will not make it go away. Race is not a reality and the sooner we get past this artificial construct the sooner we end racism. Only a fool thinks that something is going to go away by constantly bringing it up and throwing it in someones face.

We need to recognize our differences Why? To what ends? What does it benefit us - how does it end racism to spend so damn much time focused on how we are different? Focusing on the differences is what

and respect each other for who we are if we’re going to solve any racial conflicts. Until then these conflicts will only continue. Conflict will exist as long as life exists. It's a natural part of life. What needs to happen is that we need to move the conflict way from stupid shallow pointless things that are based on mythological constructs - and onto real and substantive issues such as character or integrity.

What I was saying was they portray White pride as evil and Black Hispanic pride as good and even encourage their racial solidarityPride is a sin - always and in every way according to Judao-Christian thought and scriptures.

PoliCon
03-23-2009, 04:56 PM

They weren't "White"

I see that as a double standard as well since Nigerians and Tanzanians for example, are considered "African American" in every instance, yet Dutch and German and Polish ect.. are divided and never considered European Americans as one continental racial group.

Fuck all hyphenateAmericans. :mad:

asdf2231
03-23-2009, 08:21 PM

They weren't "White"

Actually they are considered "German Americans" and "Polish Americans" and etc, etc.

In the larger sense they are "Americans".

In no sense is "White" a race.

Sorry you feel so oppressed by the Black Man.

Maybe you could refuse to give up your seat on a bus or something to make a statement.

SarasotaRepub
03-23-2009, 08:35 PM

Oh brother...another one. :rolleyes:

asdf2231
03-23-2009, 08:50 PM
Oh brother...another one. :rolleyes:

Oh Snap!

There goes the "Dark" Lord Of The Sith keeping his thumb on the God fearing white folks again! :rolleyes:

Why is it ALL of the Sith Lords are "Dark"? Hmmmm?

You never see a WHITE Lord Of The Sith cuttin' up Ewoks and force stranglin dudes! Or a "Pale" Sith Lord or a "Light" Sith Lord.

But if you point out that all Sith Lords are "Dark" you're labeled as some sort of Shadist!

That sucks man.

SarasotaRepub
03-23-2009, 09:01 PM
Tee-Hee!!:D

stsinner
03-23-2009, 09:01 PM
“I'll agree with you on that, as long as it stays at that. Everything you posted is true. You didn't get into which race is superior. Thanks.”

Superiority is another media created myth. A bloodhound may have a superior sense of smell compared to a greyhound, yet the greyhound can run faster. This only means that they each have unique qualities and perhaps different customs and values.

I can respect that.

I'll take the higher IQ over the faster legs...

PoliCon
03-23-2009, 09:04 PM
Oh Snap!

There goes the "Dark" Lord Of The Sith keeping his thumb on the God fearing white folks again! :rolleyes:

Why is it ALL of the Sith Lords are "Dark"? Hmmmm?

You never see a WHITE Lord Of The Sith cuttin' up Ewoks and force stranglin dudes! Or a "Pale" Sith Lord or a "Light" Sith Lord.

But if you point out that all Sith Lords are "Dark" you're labeled as some sort of Shadist!

That sucks man.

since you bring it up . . . . seems he has really let himself go . . . .

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/206/518571935_a744033087.jpg

stsinner
03-23-2009, 09:07 PM
Actually they are considered "German Americans" and "Polish Americans" and etc, etc.

In the larger sense they are "Americans".

In no sense is "White" a race.

Sorry you feel so oppressed by the Black Man.

Maybe you could refuse to give up your seat on a bus or something to make a statement.

Dude, are you fucking retarded? The Germans, Irish, English, etc., are the, "white race." If they come to America and breed enough in certain parts, they will adopt their accents, their lifestyle, etc.. I guarantee you that 500 years ago nobody spoke like those Cajuns in the bayou.. That shit is learned behavior of a former German, Irish or Italian or Frenchie... The white race is anyone who isn't Hispanic, Asian or black. Sure, in their native countries they all talk different, etc, but since most of us are American, we refer to American references, and white people in America always end up talking "American," whether you come from Germany, Switzerland, France, etc.. Let two generations go by after moving here, and they're just another white guy... The white race is anyone who doesn't have black or yellow or olive skin.... And that's not a racist statement, just clarifying what you seem to be denying... Anyone with a brain knows a white person when they see them, I don't care if they sprechen ze deutche or speak English..

I really don't get why you seem to down on the white race.. To be proud of the white race isn't to be down on all other races, as society would have you believe... That's the shit that got Obongo elected..

asdf2231
03-23-2009, 09:18 PM
Dude, are you fucking retarded? The Germans, Irish, English, etc., are the, "white race." If they come to America and breed enough in certain parts, they will adopt their accents, their lifestyle, etc.. I guarantee you that 500 years ago nobody spoke like those Cajuns in the bayou.. That shit is learned behavior of a former German, Irish or Italian or Frenchie... The white race is anyone who isn't Hispanic, Asian or black. Sure, in their native countries they all talk different, etc, but since most of us are American, we refer to American references, and white people in America always end up talking "American," whether you come from Germany, Switzerland, France, etc.. Let two generations go by after moving here, and they're just another white guy... The white race is anyone who doesn't have black or yellow or olive skin.... And that's not a racist statement, just clarifying what you seem to be denying... Anyone with a brain knows a white person when they see them, I don't care if they sprechen ze deutche or speak English..

I really don't get why you seem to down on the white race.. To be proud of the white race isn't to be down on all other races, as society would have you believe... That's the shit that got Obongo elected..

I don't give a flat footed turkey fuck about skin color.

Period.

The stupid fucker (Or Fuckers) who came here from Storm Front to argue that White Supremicists were just sorta misunderstood and being kept down by all the minorities sure as heck do.

And what the hell did the last part of that even MEAN?

You are seriously saying that Obama got elected because enough people weren't proud of being white?

Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were a kid?

(Oh... and on edit)

I really don't get why you seem to down on the white race

Cram that stuff up your ass. That's the same stupid argument that Klanboy was pitching upstream in this stupid thread.

PoliCon
03-23-2009, 09:21 PM
Let two generations go by after moving here, and they're just another white guy... No - they are just another AMERICAN. Being here two generations does not make someone an ALBINO. :rolleyes:

SarasotaRepub
03-23-2009, 09:31 PM
since you bring it up . . . . seems he has really let himself go . . . .

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/206/518571935_a744033087.jpg

:mad::D

CueSi
03-23-2009, 09:42 PM
I'll take the higher IQ over the faster legs...

So did I. :p

And OBONGO? What the fuck is that? I dislike him, but Obongo is just... suspect.

I swear, this thread makes me want to go to UofMiami, find the whitest guy I can lay my eyes on and fuck him like a porn star.

But then I think--I don't need to be stalked for two years after like the last time.

~QC

PoliCon
03-23-2009, 09:44 PM

And OBONGO? What the fuck is that? I dislike him, but Obongo is just... suspect.

I swear, this thread makes me want to go to UofMiami, find the whitest guy I can lay my eyes on and fuck him like a porn star.

But then I think--I don't need to be stalked for two years after like the last time.

~QC
that's just wrong . . . . funneh . . . . but wrong . . . .:D

asdf2231
03-23-2009, 09:50 PM

~QC

Hey it's not "Stalking" if you really, REALLY love them.

It's more of what I like to call "Concern Patrol". :D

CueSi
03-23-2009, 11:45 PM
Hey it's not "Stalking" if you really, REALLY love them.

It's more of what I like to call "Concern Patrol". :D

You owe me a Chambourd and Vodka.

Concern patrol? You is a hot mess for that, asdf.

~QC

Rebel Yell
03-24-2009, 10:26 AM
OK, here we go. I know I'll catch shit from all sides for this. Anyone who says race is not real is blowing smoke outof their ass ( no offense, guys). That's like saying all roses are red. Race deos exist, it just isn't a constraint on what an individual can achieve. The difference in race is not biological, it's cultural.

My ex wife (who happenned to be black) and I had this discussion several times. We didn't argue over who was superior. We discussed why so many blacks live in poverty. Here's the breakdown.

In my school there were no real middle of the road black students. They were either high honor roll or border line failing. It was the parents that the difference, the middle class parents pushed their kids to study and make the grades. Unfortunately, those were few and far between. Most parents didn't give a shit about anything but getting their check. Their kids run wild in the streets 'til all times of night and don't do squat in school, usually dropping out before graduation.

Again, the difference is in culture. Generally, white parents teach their kids to obtain money through work. They make the kids get summer jobs. Black kids mainly just loaf all summer long. This is why such a big deal is made out of the success story of black kids making it out of the ghetto. You never see movies made about the white kid who makes it out of the trailer park. 8 Mile don't count.:D

The ignorance falls on both sides. My wife had a classmate that said, in class (high school, no less) that white folks live in houses. Only black folks live in trailers. Let me repeat that WHITE PEOPLE DON"T LIVE IN TRAILERS!!!!. Picture "trailer trash. What color do you see?

This is what I see where I live. Young blacks walking the streets during "working hours" (there is a "wig shop" next door to my office) holding one kid by the hand, carrying a baby, and one on the way. Not a single day goes by that I don't see this. The average young black person here thinks somebody owes them something, and that only suckers work. The older blacks who have worked hard their whole life don't like this any better than the whites. When you have worked and fought for the right to succedd, it is a slap in the face to see these kids mooching off the taxpayer.

This is a big reason for the racism that exists down here. Most people you would consider racist really aren't, they just point out what everybody else sees. They don't have a problem with anyone who works for a living, but when they point out that it's almost exclusively blacks who work the system, they are deemed racist. It's not racist to speak the truth. Don't get me wrong, there are some racist folks down here. When you mix ignorance with a legitimate beef, you get racism. Some people, who are good people overall, have never been outside the SE United States and think this is the way it is all over. I know there's no excuse for ignorance, but that's just the way it is.

Again, this is what I see here. I can't speak for where you live, so don't try to speak for where I live. Also, please don't tell me this isn't true unless you've spent a good deal of time in South GA. Don't preach to me from your ivory towers and gated communities unless your willing to step out and live in my world.

asdf2231
03-24-2009, 11:31 AM
So the gist of that rather lengthy rant was that if we didn't live in Ivory Towers and Gated Communities we would have to feel the same way you do about black folk?

Sooper. Whatever.

I lived six years in one of the blackest demographic areas of the US. Strangely I never learned to pass judgement on an entire race due to the actions of select jackasses thereof.

Predjudice exists and everybody's guilty of it.

Dumb but understandable.

Racism exists and it afflicts a rare few.

Dumb and unforgivable.

Huge line between Prejudice and Bigotry. The point of the fucktard that started this thread was to defuse the notion that "White Pride" was a bad thing.

His posts over at StormFront pretty much explain WHY he wanted to be able to talk about "White Pride". He has an inherant belief that his skin color makes him superior to the lesser peoples. And the Jews. He went on at length about the Jews over there too.

People who have to crow about "White Pride" are just as bad as the idiots in La Raza and the Black Panthers.
It is a mechnism for feeling superior to all the people who ain't white.

People who climb up on the soapbox and talk about how they should get equal time for being stupidly concerned with their skin color are idiots.

Rebel Yell
03-24-2009, 11:46 AM
So the gist of that rather lengthy rant was that if we didn't live in Ivory Towers and Gated Communities we would have to feel the same way you do about black folk?

First off, where did I say anything about all black folk? Quit interjecting racism into my belief system. Nice try, though.

I lived six years in one of the blackest demographic areas of the US. Strangely I never learned to pass judgement on an entire race due to the actions of select jackasses thereof.

But did you not see a difference in the overall culture?

Predjudice exists and everybody's guilty of it.

Dumb but understandable.

Racism exists and it afflicts a rare few.

Dumb and unforgivable.

True. No argument here.

Huge line between Prejudice and Bigotry. The point of the fucktard that started this thread was to defuse the notion that "White Pride" was a bad thing.

Like I said earlier, I'm proud of where I came from. It doesn't have anything to do with race. Most people I dispise on a personal level are my color. Nothing worse than a white liberal.

His posts over at StormFront pretty much explain WHY he wanted to be able to talk about "White Pride". He has an inherant belief that his skin color makes him superior to the lesser peoples. And the Jews. He went on at length about the Jews over there too.

People who have to crow about "White Pride" are just as bad as the idiots in La Raza and the Black Panthers.
It is a mechnism for feeling superior to all the people who ain't white.

People who climb up on the soapbox and talk about how they should get equal time for being stupidly concerned with their skin color are idiots.

I really don't give a shit what he posts at stormfront. That post was about me and what I see. And that stating "race doesn't exist" is just as ignorant as stating that race is the determining factor in one person's superiority over the other.

noonwitch
03-24-2009, 12:16 PM

They weren't "White"

For people who were born in Nigeria or Tanzania, that is their ethnicity. For african-americans, well, most of their ancestors were brought here before those current nations existed. They have no knowlege of their tribal backrounds, so they use the term african-american, or black, because of that. All most african-americans know is that their ancestors most likely came from West Africa, because that is where the slavery business was located, near the coast, where the boats could travel directly to the New World/US.

Of course, that does not apply to Obama, because he does not descend from african-american slaves.

Rebel Yell
03-24-2009, 12:23 PM
For people who were born in Nigeria or Tanzania, that is their ethnicity. For african-americans, well, most of their ancestors were brought here before those current nations existed. They have no knowlege of their tribal backrounds, so they use the term african-american, or black, because of that. All most african-americans know is that their ancestors most likely came from West Africa, because that is where the slavery business was located, near the coast, where the boats could travel directly to the New World/US.

Of course, that does not apply to Obama, because he does not descend from african-american slaves.

I honestly don't know which boat my ancestors came on. I really don't care. Of course there is a curiosity, my Paternal Granddaddy looked like he had Greek in him. My Maternal Great Great Grandfather was a Cherokee Indian. It really doesn't matter to me where they came from. What matters to me is what they did since they've been here. I don't care about the pre hyphen country, just the American. You want to know what I consider my ethnicity? Southern.

PoliCon
03-24-2009, 02:37 PM
OK, here we go. I know I'll catch shit from all sides for this. Anyone who says race is not real is blowing smoke outof their ass ( no offense, guys). That's like saying all roses are red. Race deos exist, it just isn't a constraint on what an individual can achieve. The difference in race is not biological, it's cultural.
. If it's a culture thing - then it's not race - it's culture. Race is the supposed biological difference between different groups of people. For race and culture to be interchangeable - every black person would have to share the same cultural beliefs and they don't. Have you read Thomas Sowell's BLACK REDNECKS AND WHITE LIBERALS? If not - you should. You'd appreciate it.

Rebel Yell
03-24-2009, 02:45 PM
If it's a culture thing - then it's not race - it's culture. Race is the supposed biological difference between different groups of people. For race and culture to be interchangeable - every black person would have to share the same cultural beliefs and they don't. Have you read Thomas Sowell's BLACK REDNECKS AND WHITE LIBERALS? If not - you should. You'd appreciate it.

I've wanted to read it for sometime, but just haven't yet. I love everything I've read from him. I never said race dictates how a person acts, but culture can dictate how a race is percieved.

PoliCon
03-24-2009, 02:50 PM
I've wanted to read it for sometime, but just haven't yet. I love everything I've read from him. I never said race dictates how a person acts, but culture can dictate how a race is percieved.

which is yet another reason why we need to move beyond the false construct that is race. Get it - you'll fly through it. It's one of my all time favorite books because it helped me to peace together and put into perspective many things.

Rebel Yell
03-24-2009, 03:21 PM
which is yet another reason why we need to move beyond the false construct that is race. Get it - you'll fly through it. It's one of my all time favorite books because it helped me to peace together and put into perspective many things.

I'll give it a look. I've read Redneck Manifesto: How Hillbillies, Hicks and Rednecks Became America's Scapegoat. An older book, but a good read nonetheless. Not the racist tripe your probably expecting, more of how the power structure keeps low class whites and blacks at each other's throats to keep there eyes off the upper class. A good history of the rednecks, too.

willsword
03-24-2009, 03:47 PM
“Race is not a reality and the sooner we get past this artificial construct the sooner we end racism. Only a fool thinks that something is going to go away by constantly bringing it up and throwing it in someones face.”
“Why? To what ends? What does it benefit us - how does it end racism to spend so damn much time focused on how we are different? Focusing on the differences is what”

“Conflict will exist as long as life exists. It's a natural part of life. What needs to happen is that we need to move the conflict way from stupid shallow pointless things that are based on mythological constructs - and onto real and substantive issues such as character or integrity.”

“Pride is a sin - always and in every way according to Judao-Christian thought and scriptures.”

Understanding and respecting differences is how a relationship works. If I refused to recognize the differences between my wife and I, that would be quite arrogant of me. For example, if I said “We’re both equal; we just want to wear pants all the time, drink beer, work on the car, watch football and eat steak for dinner,” then it wouldn’t be long before a conflict would arise. But if I seek to understand our unique differences, respect those differences and she does the same, then we have the key to a healthy relationship. Race relations are no different.

Yours is not reality but rather a tactical approach to solving racial conflicts. The problem is that it goes against nature and what most of the world is willing to accept. Wouldn’t the world be a better place for everyone if every person on earth became a born again Christian? Possibly, but in reality it’s not going to happen and attempting to force that on everyone will only create more conflicts.

Pride is what America was built on. Pride is what seems to be missing in most Americans today and lack of pride is the reason for alcoholism, drug abuse, failed marriages and many other things including hate, vulgar language and degeneracy.

Now on the other end of the scale there are those who are much like some rich stuck up scrooge character you find in a Charles Dickens novel who are very self righteous and refuse to recognize anyone below their class. I believe the scriptures were referring to those who see themselves above God and God’s teachings. But thank God for the separation of Church state, so that I don’t have to accept someone else’s religion being pushed on me.

“I lived six years in one of the blackest demographic areas of the US. Strangely I never learned to pass judgement on an entire race due to the actions of select jackasses thereof.”

Ah, I spent most of my life in the same situation and it was those experiences that help form my views on race. I could tell you a thousand ghetto stories.

Constitutionally Speaking
03-24-2009, 07:31 PM
This is what I see where I live. Young blacks walking the streets during "working hours" (there is a "wig shop" next door to my office) holding one kid by the hand, carrying a baby, and one on the way. Not a single day goes by that I don't see this. The average young black person here thinks somebody owes them something, and that only suckers work. The older blacks who have worked hard their whole life don't like this any better than the whites. When you have worked and fought for the right to succedd, it is a slap in the face to see these kids mooching off the taxpayer.

I think this is less about color than it is about lives that have been destroyed by our welfare system. The blacks were early recipients of welfare and got "hooked" on it. The kids grew up not knowing the value of hard work and learned to expect hand outs.

Same thing happens to whites when they get hooked on the drug we call welfare. Look no further than the "too fat to work" thread on this very site.

thebeatingpulse
03-24-2009, 08:20 PM

Yeah I dont think we are getting the raw deal yet, but in the future I feel we will, Obama and his wife are mad and full of hate so I truly believe they will go after the white pop. soon, but first they have to let all the illegals in to have their backs. Now this is only my opinion, in no way am I associated with a white supremacist group. I feel given time those groups will re-appear. I also have a friend who keeps saying the south will rise again soon, I keep telling him that the way to fix it all is exactly like Hannity and Glenn keep talking about, we need to get active in our communities, and start raising our children right. We need to focus on doing this the right way, and not in a manner that the Libs. can use against us in order to shut things down on us, a non violent protest is way more enhancing to our cause. I mean look at how much grief is still given over Obama's terrorist buddies.

PoliCon
03-24-2009, 08:27 PM
I'll give it a look. I've read Redneck Manifesto: How Hillbillies, Hicks and Rednecks Became America's Scapegoat. An older book, but a good read nonetheless. Not the racist tripe your probably expecting, more of how the power structure keeps low class whites and blacks at each other's throats to keep there eyes off the upper class. A good history of the rednecks, too.

Redneck and Ghetto culture are the same culture. Oh they couch it in different language and hang different trappings on it - but in every way substantive - they are one and the same - which is why the hate each other so much. Unbending pride. Lack of industriousness. Bombastic. Unhealthy obsession with vengeance. Always ready to blame others. . . . Sowell does a damn good job tracing redneck culture and shows not only it's origins - but how it is manifest around the world.

PoliCon
03-24-2009, 08:44 PM
Understanding and respecting differences is how a relationship works. If I refused to recognize the differences between my wife and I, that would be quite arrogant of me. No more arrogant that claiming that focusing on differences is what brings people together. :rolleyes: yes we're all different - and in that - we're all the same. Who the hell is advocating that we treat one another as carbon copies?

For example, if I said “We’re both equal; Aren't You?

we just want to wear pants all the time, drink beer, work on the car, watch football and eat steak for dinner,” then it wouldn’t be long before a conflict would arise. But if I seek to understand our unique differences, respect those differences and she does the same, then we have the key to a healthy relationship. Race relations are no different. Bullshit. There are substantive and substantial physiological differences between a man and a woman. There are NOT substantive or substantial differences between a black man and a white man. The differences between a black man and a white man are not greater than the differences between two white men. Complexion, Hair, facial features . . . . Superficial differences.

Yours is not reality but rather a tactical approach to solving racial conflicts. Not Reality??? What the fuck is not reality about it? Two men regardless of race unless they are identical twins will have superficial differences in appearance. Some of us have blue eyes - some of us have brown. Some of us have curly hair some of us have straight. Some of us have darker complexions than others. THAT'S full on in your face reality.

The problem is that it goes against nature and what most of the world is willing to accept.Actually - most of the world isn't as obsessed about skin color as certain segments of America are.

Wouldn’t the world be a better place for everyone if every person on earth became a born again Christian? Possibly, but in reality it’s not going to happen and attempting to force that on everyone will only create more conflicts. lol no one is trying to force people to all be the same.

Pride is what America was built on. BULLSHIT. Show me where in the writings of the Founding Fathers it states that America is built on pride??? America is built on HUMILITY. Humility before God and our fellow man. You might want to go and read the works of the founding fathers before you start putting words in their mouths.

Pride is what seems to be missing in most Americans today and lack of pride is the reason for alcoholism, drug abuse, failed marriages and many other things including hate, vulgar language and degeneracy. MORE BULLSHIT. Pride is the chief cause of all those things you list! Husbands too proud to listen to their wives. Young men turning to escapism because the circumstances and choices of their lives offends their pride . . . . You need to get a dictionary and learn the meaning of the word PRIDE. And while you're at it - look up the meaning of the word RESPECT.

Now on the other end of the scale there are those who are much like some rich stuck up scrooge character you find in a Charles Dickens novel who are very self righteous and refuse to recognize anyone below their class.You mean like your typical white supremacist? You have to love how the left always turns people towards class envy. :rolleyes:
I believe the scriptures were referring to those who see themselves above God and God’s teachings. You believe? I suggest that you refrain from speaking on issues you know nothing about.
But thank God for the separation of Church state, so that I don’t have to accept someone else’s religion being pushed on me. Another myth just as false and stupid as race. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
03-24-2009, 09:01 PM
Glad I'm not the only person here that caught that. "Race" most certainly exists. I don't adhere to "race-ism" or bigotry, but if race doesn't exist, then neither do genetics, and an Asian couple could give birth to a Black baby.Learn something -

race (http://encyclopedia.farlex.com/Racial+theory)

Term sometimes applied to a physically distinctive group of people, on the basis of their difference from other groups in skin colour, head shape, hair type, and physique. Formerly, anthropologists divided the human race into three hypothetical racial groups: Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Negroid. Others postulated from 6 to 30 races. Scientific studies, however, have produced no proof of definite genetic racial divisions. Race is a cultural, political, and economic concept, not a biological one. Genetic differences do exist between populations but they do not define historical lineages, and are minimal compared to the genetic variation between individuals. Most anthropologists today, therefore, completely reject the concept of race, and social scientists tend to prefer the term ‘ethnic group’ (see ethnicity).

Isolation in Homo sapiens has never lasted long enough for the establishment of the isolating mechanisms that prevent interbreeding and lead to speciation. Humans do, however, follow many of the rules that apply to animals; for example, pigmentation is more intense in the humid tropics than in arid, cooler regions. Body extremities and body surface as a whole are reduced in animals in very cold climates; this principle is demonstrated by the Inuit. It has proved impossible to measure mental differences between groups in an objective way, and there is no acceptable scientific evidence to suggest that one race is superior to others. The attempt to categorize human types, as in South Africa for the purposes of segregation, is inevitably doomed by the absence of any straightforward distinction. Since humans can all interbreed to produce fertile offspring, they must all belong to the same genetic species.

patriot45
03-24-2009, 09:28 PM
You are all in a bubble! Come to any Elks club meeting and hang out with drinks outside, ha, the words that get thrown around would make you spin on your eyebrows!

Come out bowling with my friend black John and hear how he talks about us! Again your eyebrows would get a work out!

Its called the real world!

I'm sure if I had an asian friend, they would talk about me and blacks the same way. Mostly people keep it to themselves.

PoliCon
03-24-2009, 09:30 PM
Ok Troll - tell me - list the different races and name the unique and differentiating characteristics of each. :rolleyes:

patriot45
03-24-2009, 09:31 PM
[QUOTE=Troll;124163]Hey, interesting blurb you've got there! :D

Let's see what this same encyclopedia says about "global warming".

Dude, that was alot of work!

PoliCon
03-24-2009, 09:32 PM
[QUOTE=Troll;124163]Hey, interesting blurb you've got there! :D

Let's see what this same encyclopedia says about "global warming".

Dude, that was alot of work!
no it wasn't! It was a copy paste lol prolly from stormfront!! ;)

PoliCon
03-24-2009, 09:51 PM
Nah, I bookmark a lot of articles. I've got categories for religion, race, history and *gasp* politics. :D

I don't go there, actually. But you really should check some of the articles out. Get a load of this one from the "Duffy antigen system" article on Wikipedia:problem is - for it to be a race characteristic it would have to be present in nearly ALL members of a given "race" and completely absent in the other "races." Otherwise it's just a genetic thing that arose in a given area - and has been passed through interbreeding to others in near by areas.

patriot45
03-24-2009, 09:53 PM
Nah, I bookmark a lot of articles. I've got categories for religion, race, history and *gasp* politics. :D

I don't go there, actually. But you really should check some of the articles out. Get a load of this one from the "Duffy antigen system" article on Wikipedia:

More power to ya! My bookmarks and my photobucket looks like a chinese fire drill! Ooops that was insensitive! :D

PoliCon
03-24-2009, 11:16 PM
Meh, I would disagree with that - I don't think it's accurate to say that if 'X' is not present in 100% of Asians, and is present in 1% of Latinos, then it can't be a racial characteristic. Not everyone who smokes dies of lung cancer; not everyone who doesn't smoke doesn't get it. However, there is a link between smoking and lung cancer, just as there is a link between race and genotype.You still have not named for me the definitive races and what the definitive characteristics are of each.

Some more reading - Blacks have higher frequency of sickle cell anemia:But as the NOVA article I linked to points out - they are not the only one who get it. I have a friend who is Lebanese who has it. Does that make her black?

noonwitch
03-25-2009, 07:59 AM
But as the NOVA article I linked to points out - they are not the only one who get it. I have a friend who is Lebanese who has it. Does that make her black?

That's interesting-as someone who lives in Detroit, I always thought it was exclusive to black people, too. It's good to know otherwise, since there are a lot of people of Lebanese descent around here.

Gingersnap
03-25-2009, 09:45 AM
That's interesting-as someone who lives in Detroit, I always thought it was exclusive to black people, too. It's good to know otherwise, since there are a lot of people of Lebanese descent around here.

Sickle cell is really more of a trait than anything else. It's common in parts of Africa but it's found in populations all along the Mediterranean and in the Middle East. It's transracial.

PoliCon
03-25-2009, 09:48 AM
Sickle cell is really more of a trait than anything else. It's common in parts of Africa but it's found in populations all along the Mediterranean and in the Middle East. It's transracial.
I'm still waiting for someone to give me list of the various races and the defining characteristics of each . . . .

Odysseus
03-25-2009, 09:50 AM

You have to look closely. Amish men and Orthodox Jews tend to have the same silhouette (remember Witness?). If the person in question has a beard, long hair and is dressed entirely in black, check for an i-pod or cell phone. If he doesn't twitter, he's Amish. :D

That would be correct. :D
But who will Gator hang out with?

Gingersnap
03-25-2009, 10:11 AM
I'm still waiting for someone to give me list of the various races and the defining characteristics of each . . . .

You'll be waiting a while. I think racial characteristics are a lot like a color spectrum. You can pinpoint individuals with an isolated ancestry who are hypertypical of their race but as you move outward toward less isolated populations, the racial characteristics tend to blur. Eventually, the blurring (if isolated enough) becomes a "new" race.

PoliCon
03-25-2009, 10:28 AM
You'll be waiting a while. I think racial characteristics are a lot like a color spectrum. You can pinpoint individuals with an isolated ancestry who are hypertypical of their race but as you move outward toward less isolated populations, the racial characteristics tend to blur. Eventually, the blurring (if isolated enough) becomes a "new" race.

inotherwords - there is no such thing as race. It is an artificial and subjective construct.

Rebel Yell
03-25-2009, 10:41 AM
inotherwords - there is no such thing as race. It is an artificial and subjective construct.

I get what you're saying, but race is real. It just has no affect on one's behavior. Again, culture is the culprit, not race. Culture gets grouped into race because the group is usually of one race.

PoliCon
03-25-2009, 10:56 AM
I get what you're saying, but race is real. It just has no affect on one's behavior. Again, culture is the culprit, not race. Culture gets grouped into race because the group is usually of one race.

If race is real then name the different races and list their defining characteristics. This is the same kind of group think that has so many people believing in global warming. :rolleyes:

Gingersnap
03-25-2009, 10:58 AM

It's a stereotype (and I mean that in a good way). All stereotypes rely on a factual basis that applies to some group members or applies to most group members in some conditions. Most ethnic Swedes have light eyes, pale skin, and lighter hair (including reds). Not all ethnic Swedes have these characteristics but it's a stereotypical look that is accurate for about 75% of the population.

Beyond looks, ethnic Swedes have a very high prevalence of PLES (25% of the population) and high rates of sarcoidosis. The first is annoying but the second is often fatal. A doc might not look for sarcoidosis early on in a white person but if that white person has Swedish ancestry, they should. Knowing that Swedes often have PLES would save a lot of time and expense for both docs and patients who waste energy trying to "cure" a seasonal condition.

So, racial characteristics can matter in medicine or sports even though it's almost impossible to define any particular race. (Swedes are not a race, for instance. ;))

PoliCon
03-25-2009, 11:01 AM
It's a stereotype (and I mean that in a good way). All stereotypes rely on a factual basis that applies to some group members or applies to most group members in some conditions. Most ethnic Swedes have light eyes, pale skin, and lighter hair (including reds). Not all ethnic Swedes have these characteristics but it's a stereotypical look that is accurate for about 75% of the population.

Beyond looks, ethnic Swedes have a very high prevalence of PLES (25% of the population) and high rates of sarcoidosis. The first is annoying but the second is often fatal. A doc might not look for sarcoidosis early on in a white person but if that white person has Swedish ancestry, they should. Knowing that Swedes often have PLES would save a lot of time and expense for both docs and patients who waste energy trying to "cure" a seasonal condition.

So, racial characteristics can matter in medicine or sports even though it's almost impossible to define any particular race. (Swedes are not a race, for instance. ;))

Oh I do not deny that heredity matters - but race does not exist - ethnicity does.

Rebel Yell
03-25-2009, 11:05 AM
You still have not named for me the definitive races and what the definitive characteristics are of each.

Blacks run faster and jump higher. Also, make better boxers. Of course the mexicans are fucking that all up. We has golf and tennis, but Tiger and the Williams sister threw a wrench in that.:D

On a serious note, the "blacks are naturally better athletes" is true. Not because of race but because of breeding. They have better genes when it comes to that. Years of breeding for good slave stock made for bigger, stronger, faster genes. IMO.

PoliCon
03-25-2009, 11:22 AM
Blacks run faster and jump higher. Also, make better boxers. Of course the mexicans are fucking that all up. We has golf and tennis, but Tiger and the Williams sister threw a wrench in that.:D

On a serious note, the "blacks are naturally better athletes" is true. Not because of race but because of breeding. They have better genes when it comes to that. Years of breeding for good slave stock made for bigger, stronger, faster genes. IMO.

that is a subjective assessment. Do you have objective characteristics you would like to make? BUT FIRST - lets start by making a list of the races.

Why don't I start it for you all.

1. Black
2. White

lets flesh out this list. If race does exists - name the known and identifiable races.

Rebel Yell
03-25-2009, 11:24 AM
that is a subjective assessment. Do you have objective characteristics you would like to make? BUT FIRST - lets start by making a list of the races.

Why don't I start it for you all.

1. Black
2. White

lets flesh out this list. If race does exists - name the known and identifiable races.

I was joking about the characteristics. Not so much the second part, which has nothing to do with race anyway.

PoliCon
03-25-2009, 11:26 AM
I was joking about the characteristics. Not so much the second part, which has nothing to do with race anyway.

either way - I face a whole thread of people who claim that race exists and then cannot even name the various races. :rolleyes: It's okay. I know that none of you can do it - because I know that race does not exist but the average American has had the concept beaten into them for so long they just can't bring themselves to let go of it.

Rebel Yell
03-25-2009, 11:31 AM
1. Black
2. White
3. Jew
4. Mexican
5. Asian
6. Arab

We like to keep it simple.:D

Gingersnap
03-25-2009, 11:38 AM

It's true for some blacks in some sports. People with east African ancestry often have an edge in endurance sports like marathons and those with west African ancestry often have an edge in sports requiring explosive power. This all comes down to the percentage of fast or slow twitch muscle fibers. The slave trade probably killed off any Africans who were weak or sickly but I don't know that it had much more of an affect than that.

And in a any population there will always be individuals who excel in a sport even if most of their group doesn't. There are tall Asians playing basketball and short Dutch competing in gymnastics.

willsword
03-25-2009, 04:56 PM
“Sorry you feel so oppressed by the Black Man.”

The problem with this argument is that blacks don’t dominate the MS media or Hollywood.

“For people who were born in Nigeria or Tanzania, that is their ethnicity. For african-americans, well, most of their ancestors were brought here before those current nations existed. They have no knowlege of their tribal backrounds, so they use the term african-american, or black, because of that. All most african-americans know is that their ancestors most likely came from West Africa, because that is where the slavery business was located, near the coast, where the boats could travel directly to the New World/US.

Of course, that does not apply to Obama, because he does not descend from african-american slaves.”

Those are good points. But still the media maintains the double standard of “white Americans” instead of European Americans which is disrespectful to us in contrast to “African American,” or “Mexican American” ect…. I’ll admit the main reason for this is that blacks and Mexicans each have organizations that represent the best interests of their race. As a result, they have political power to have their racial interests represented and imposed on those outside of their own racial group, which is the very definition of “racial supremacy”

“Actually - most of the world isn't as obsessed about skin color as certain segments of America are.”

And primarily the ones that are obsessed are non-white as opposed to whites being the least on that scale. This is all the more reason for whites to stand up for their rights as a racial group.

“lol no one is trying to force people to all be the same.”

But expecting everyone on earth to convert to one unnatural religious view is a bit ignorant and short sighted.

“Bullshit. There are substantive and substantial physiological differences between a man and a woman. There are NOT substantive or substantial differences between a black man and a white man. The differences between a black man and a white man are not greater than the differences between two white men. Complexion, Hair, facial features . . . . Superficial differences.”

“Not Reality??? What the fuck is not reality about it? Two men regardless of race unless they are identical twins will have superficial differences in appearance. Some of us have blue eyes - some of us have brown. Some of us have curly hair some of us have straight. Some of us have darker complexions than others. THAT'S full on in your face reality.”

The point is, these same principles of recognizing and respecting differences, apply in all relationships.

Let’s say I have a dog that barks at night and my neighbor doesn’t have a dog. Yet he complains to me about my barking dog. If I tell him that his indifference to my barking dog doesn’t exist, but is merely an artificial and subjective construct and that he should just get over it because his intolerance to my barking dog is the root cause of hatred between neighbors. Should I not expect a conflict?

The “reality” being his indifference to my dog’s barking and my “tactical approach” being to deny its existence.

“MORE BULLSHIT. Pride is the chief cause of all those things you list! Husbands too proud to listen to their wives.

What you’re describing is better identified as bigoted arrogance or intolerance to one’s views. Ironically, I notice a lot of this in your behavior towards my race.

“Young men turning to escapism because the circumstances and choices of their lives offends their pride . . .”

Then these people lack their own identity to begin with, most likely due to living in a multi-racial community that they can’t identify with as being their own. If they had a sense of pride and identity in themselves and for their race, they would feel a responsibility to a community that is their own and to the truth for which they strive. Racial pride makes white people good for this reason.

“You need to get a dictionary and learn the meaning of the word PRIDE.”

Well I did

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pride

and found 22 connotations to the word “pride” of which more agreeing with what “pride” means to me than the accusations you’re implying about my pride. “Self worth, self-respect. A sense of one's own proper dignity or value” In fact, you’re an advocate of slavery if your position is to consciously deny any racial group of their pride.

“And while you're at it - look up the meaning of the word RESPECT.”

Well if that’s not the pot calling the kettle “black”

“You mean like your typical white supremacist? You have to love how the left always turns people towards class envy.”

I know what you mean. The controlled media and Hollywood are always using that word “supremacist” in place of “white pride” in hopes of stirring up hatred towards whites. Then when a white is raped and murdered by a black, they black out the news story and brush it under the rug.

“You believe? I suggest that you refrain from speaking on issues you know nothing about.”

Speaking of “prejudice” If you don’t know me then how do you know whether I’ve studied the bible?

“Another myth just as false and stupid as race.”

The First Amendment is a false myth?

PoliCon
03-25-2009, 05:49 PM
1. Black
2. White
3. Jew
4. Mexican
5. Asian
6. Arab

We like to keep it simple.:Dand under which of those headings would say - Eskimo's fall? Or Australian Aborigines?

PoliCon
03-25-2009, 06:30 PM
“Actually - most of the world isn't as obsessed about skin color as certain segments of America are.”

And primarily the ones that are obsessed are non-white as opposed to whites being the least on that scale. This is all the more reason for whites to stand up for their rights as a racial group. How are things over there at stormfront?

“lol no one is trying to force people to all be the same.”

But expecting everyone on earth to convert to one unnatural religious view is a bit ignorant and short sighted. No one is asking you to convert to an "unnatural" view - religious or otherwise. If anything - I'm asking you to put aside an unnatural, ignorant, and short sighted view that wishes to force people into the artificial and false constructs of "race."

“Bullshit. There are substantive and substantial physiological differences between a man and a woman. There are NOT substantive or substantial differences between a black man and a white man. The differences between a black man and a white man are not greater than the differences between two white men. Complexion, Hair, facial features . . . . Superficial differences.”

“Not Reality??? What the fuck is not reality about it? Two men regardless of race unless they are identical twins will have superficial differences in appearance. Some of us have blue eyes - some of us have brown. Some of us have curly hair some of us have straight. Some of us have darker complexions than others. THAT'S full on in your face reality.”

The point is, these same principles of recognizing and respecting differences, apply in all relationships.

Let’s say I have a dog that barks at night and my neighbor doesn’t have a dog. Yet he complains to me about my barking dog. If I tell him that his indifference to my barking dog doesn’t exist, but is merely an artificial and subjective construct and that he should just get over it because his intolerance to my barking dog is the root cause of hatred between neighbors. Should I not expect a conflict?

The “reality” being his indifference to my dog’s barking and my “tactical approach” being to deny its existence. And how does that compare to the guy next to you who has a different complexion? Is his pigmentation a barking dog? Does it offend you that much???

“MORE BULLSHIT. Pride is the chief cause of all those things you list! Husbands too proud to listen to their wives.

What you’re describing is better identified as bigoted arrogance or intolerance to one’s views.No - I'm using the Biblical definition of pride.
Ironically, I notice a lot of this in your behavior towards my race.OH please pray tell - what race is that - and how is my behavior bigoted towards your race?

“Young men turning to escapism because the circumstances and choices of their lives offends their pride . . .”

Then these people lack their own identity to begin with, most likely due to living in a multi-racial community that they can’t identify with as being their own. If they had a sense of pride and identity in themselves and for their race, they would feel a responsibility to a community that is their own and to the truth for which they strive. Racial pride makes white people good for this reason.
Oh you great heaving putz! Get a dictionary and look up the definition of RACE and then the definition of CULTURE. There are two different words for a reason schmuck!

“You need to get a dictionary and learn the meaning of the word PRIDE.”

Well I did

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pride

and found 22 connotations to the word “pride” of which more agreeing with what “pride” means to me than the accusations you’re implying about my pride. “Self worth, self-respect. A sense of one's own proper dignity or value” In fact, you’re an advocate of slavery if your position is to consciously deny any racial group of their pride. What did you use a grammar school dictionary??

HERE:

pride

PRIDE, n.

1. Inordinate self-esteem; an unreasonable conceit of one's own superiority in talents, beauty, wealth, accomplishments, rank or elevation in office, which manifests itself in lofty airs, distance, reserve, and often in contempt of others.

2. Insolence; rude treatment of others; insolent exultation.

“And while you're at it - look up the meaning of the word RESPECT.”

Well if that’s not the pot calling the kettle “black” Who's calling anyone black?

“You mean like your typical white supremacist? You have to love how the left always turns people towards class envy.”

I know what you mean. The controlled media and Hollywood are always using that word “supremacist” in place of “white pride” in hopes of stirring up hatred towards whites. Then when a white is raped and murdered by a black, they black out the news story and brush it under the rug. Lets go with your term - white pride - only lets substitute the definition of pride for the word. So what you speak of is white {Inordinate self-esteem; an unreasonable conceit of one's own superiority in talents, beauty, wealth, accomplishments, rank or elevation in office, which manifests itself in lofty airs, distance, reserve, and often in contempt of others.} I can see how that could be twisted from something pure and wholesome into something wicked. [/sarcasm]:rolleyes:

“You believe? I suggest that you refrain from speaking on issues you know nothing about.”

Speaking of “prejudice” If you don’t know me then how do you know whether I’ve studied the bible? Oh I do though. I point out to you that pride is a sin and you say it isn't. Anyone who's spent any time at all studying the scriptures knows that pride is ALWAYS spoken of as a sin in scripture.

“Another myth just as false and stupid as race.”

The First Amendment is a false myth?No - the myth of separation of church and state which is not mentioned at all in the 1st Amendment.

Do we have enough evidence yet?

Odysseus
03-25-2009, 08:13 PM
Unless your skin is completely devoid of pigment, you're not actually "white." Albinos can lay a claim to "white pride." For the rest of us, I suggest "Beige Rage." First, it rhymes. Second, it will confuse the hell out of the racial pride idiots. Third, since I thought of it first, anyone who uses it owes me a nickel for each use.

Troll
03-25-2009, 08:28 PM
Unless your skin is completely devoid of pigment, you're not actually "white." Albinos can lay a claim to "white pride." For the rest of us, I suggest "Beige Rage." First, it rhymes. Second, it will confuse the hell out of the racial pride idiots. Third, since I thought of it first, anyone who uses it owes me a nickel for each use.

I'm quoting this for two reasons. One, I wanted to see what 'color' tag you used. ;)

Second, this is post of the day material. The whole "White/Black/Asian/Latino Pride" thing is so stupid. How can you be proud of something you didn't accomplish? :confused:

Odysseus
03-25-2009, 08:41 PM
I'm quoting this for two reasons. One, I wanted to see what 'color' tag you used. ;)

Second, this is post of the day material. The whole "White/Black/Asian/Latino Pride" thing is so stupid. How can you be proud of something you didn't accomplish? :confused:

Much obliged. I'll PM you my address so that you can send my my nickel. :D

At its worst, ethnic pride is a way for people to scam credit for things done by someone else who happens to share their pigmentation or ethnicity. At its best, it can be of real value when a group is genuinely oppressed and needs to see examples that show that they can succeed in spite of the barriers before them. For example, during the heyday of segregation, Jackie Robinson was a genuine hero who overcame real racism (he was subjected to some vicious attacks when he played for the Dodgers), and his dignity and courage were universal attributes that resonated with all but the most bigoted, which is one of the reasons that he made the difference that he did. If he had been a posturing racial arsonist, he'd have set back the civil rights movement by decades.

marinejcksn
03-25-2009, 08:51 PM
Good grief, this thread is still going on? Whatever White Supremacist keeps fanning the flames of this B.S. should just shut the Hell up already. Every single White Supremacist I've ever met in my life has been a flipping moron. I've seen the Klan holding rallies on the courthouse steps in my town; they're an embarassing laughingstock. I've seen the neo-nazis hold their skinhead rallies; another group of dimwitted freaks with no real lives. Cut the crap, get some normal clothes, go get a damn job AND STOP GIVING US NORMAL WHITE PEOPLE A BAD NAME YOU BUMS! :mad:

PoliCon
03-25-2009, 09:10 PM
Good grief, this thread is still going on? Whatever White Supremacist keeps fanning the flames of this B.S. should just shut the Hell up already. Every single White Supremacist I've ever met in my life has been a flipping moron. I've seen the Klan holding rallies on the courthouse steps in my town; they're an embarassing laughingstock. I've seen the neo-nazis hold their skinhead rallies; another group of dimwitted freaks with no real lives. Cut the crap, get some normal clothes, go get a damn job AND STOP GIVING US NORMAL WHITE PEOPLE A BAD NAME YOU BUMS! :mad:

It's lots of running in circles - Still trying to pin down what the various "races" all are - and what are the defining objective characteristics of each. :rolleyes:

asdf2231
03-25-2009, 09:12 PM

Well every Circus needs a Freak Show... :D

PoliCon
03-25-2009, 09:14 PM
Well every Circus needs a Freak Show... :D

and until you ban him - I intend to toy with him. :cool:

Black Phoenix
03-26-2009, 05:32 AM
Truths no one usually wants to talk about. Dirty little secrets:

The black population is rivaling the white population these days. Since the slave population was never that large in America, historically a very small minority of people EVER owning slaves, there's a good chance that half or more have no real relation to the former slaves at all.

A good number, perhaps even a majority of blacks in this country, and it's much the same with whites, come from families that landed on these shores years or even decades after the civil war was over. Many black individuals only real past grievances are with their own former governments, whose mismanagement drove their forefathers half way around the world to find freedom.

Dirty little secret 1: perhaps even MOST black people have no legitimate beef about slavery to begin with.

Different racial groups are not friendly to one another. Even taking the Reverend's racist pseudo prayer for Obama's inauguration "yellow can now be mellow"... where the hell does crap like that come from? What grievance do blacks have with Asians? This is do say nothing of racially motivated street gangs, whom feel no guilt about gunning someone down cause they come from Mexico.

Dirty little secret 2: racial groups often spread the same hate they supposedly protest.

On a global scale, it's hard to say whites are the major killer of any race. Except themselves that is. We did a number on ourselves in world war two. Course it's no different with any other race. Dictators and warlords in Africa make the slave trade look like paradise, and Islamic terrorists have killed record numbers of Arabs. The biggest massacres in Asian history were carried out by Asians, with the leading being of course, Mao's mass slaughter.

Dirty little secret 3: Most human races kill more of their own kind than other races could even hope.

There is no land mass that any "race" is really bound to. Black people come from Africa, yes, but they also come from the other side of the planet in places like Jamaica and Brazil. To say whites are from Europe ignores a huge land mass known as Russia. I suppose all Asians really do come from Asia... course that's not hard, since that's the only real distinction for their race. There are indeed people on other land masses with narrow eyes and yellowish skin tones.

Dirty little secret 4: We DON'T come from different places. We all just come from a little place called EARTH.

And here's one folks really won't like to swallow. It was AFTER slavery and during segregation that blacks starved on the streets. It was AFTER that they were forced into poverty stricken areas.

Dirty little secret 5: The shameful treatment of black people AFTER slavery, was worse than being in bondage.

Black children these days are taught a message of fear. They're told they have to fight "the man". They're told about grievances that often have nothing to do with them.

Any real hand ups, like vouchers that would give them the opportunity to get their kids a better education outside their failing districts, are always shot down. Hand outs are so noble, like blacks live in a foreign country or something. If you want to help them... for crying out loud, get some businesses in there and get them JOBS. Let them get a little pride back in their lives.

Dirty little secret 6: the real killer of black communities is not white people it's politics.

willsword
03-27-2009, 03:00 PM
“No one is asking you to convert to an "unnatural" view - religious or otherwise. If anything - I'm asking you to put aside an unnatural, ignorant, and short sighted view that wishes to force people into the artificial and false constructs of "race."

The concept of racial pride and independence allows all races of humanity the freedom to choose their own destiny, to manage their own affairs and be free from rule by any other race or foreign government. This is a concept that every race can adopt and does naturally anyway. It advocates peace, prosperity and respect for people of every nationality. The only losers would be supremacists who wish to rule over other races.

Yet, the expectations of a blind obedience to enforced racial diversity, promotes an environment ripe for racial supremacy by the most cohesive race while telling it’s blind enslaved victims that comprise the least cohesive race, that any resistance to their supremacy is an act of sinful pride and hatred.

The concept of “racial equality” within a multi-racial society is based on good intentions, yet when applied in reality is unachievable, disastrous and self-destructive to the very majority race that applies its principles and governs over them. In other words, it’s never equal. Either one race dominates or the scales tips in favor of another dominating race.

The concept of “racial equality and diversity” is also aimed at, accepted by, and promoted primarily by White European societies. It is for the most part non-existent outside of white societies.

So at the rate we’re going, in a few more decades when White Europeans have voluntarily committed genocide on themselves, “racial diversity” after serving its purpose will cease to exist. Yet “racism” will continue on by the next healthiest race, but this time without the European values of Conservatism, law and order and justice for the welfare of humanity. I envision that future to be much like the drug cartel gang mentality we are seeing at our boarders at this very moment.

“And how does that compare to the guy next to you who has a different complexion? Is his pigmentation a barking dog? Does it offend you that much???”

It offends me that by law I have no free right to live among, maintain, and associate with a community comprised of my own race, culture, values and customs.

How would an Israeli feel about living next door to a Palestinian member of the PLO in those same circumstances? I could tell you in advance he would agree with me.

Also understand that only a small minority of non-white immigrants actually assimilate and give up their own culture when they move here. Muslims in England for example are asking demanding that Christian crosses be removed from churches because they are offensive.

“Oh I do though. I point out to you that pride is a sin and you say it isn't. Anyone who's spent any time at all studying the scriptures knows that pride is ALWAYS spoken of as a sin in scripture.”

Ok I won’t disagree if it is your understanding of the scriptures, but understand that my pride means to me: “Self worth, self-respect. A sense of one's own proper dignity or value” and that’s what I mean by pride in your race.

“No - the myth of separation of church and state which is not mentioned at all in the 1st Amendment.”

It doesn’t have to be because it’s the - 1st Amendment of the United STATES of America.

And (MY) founding fathers didn’t intend the other part to protect pornography but for the very purpose of what you and I are doing on this message board right now.

“Good grief, this thread is still going on? Whatever White Supremacist keeps fanning the flames of this B.S. should just shut the Hell up already. Every single White Supremacist I've ever met in my life has been a flipping moron. I've seen the Klan holding rallies on the courthouse steps in my town; they're an embarassing laughingstock. I've seen the neo-nazis hold their skinhead rallies; another group of dimwitted freaks with no real lives. Cut the crap, get some normal clothes, go get a damn job AND STOP GIVING US NORMAL WHITE PEOPLE A BAD NAME YOU BUMS!”

I’ve never had a friend who was a white supremacist, neo-nazi, or klansman. I am an ordinary guy from Cleveland Ohio and I’ve lived side by side with Blacks and Jews primarily all my life. I was raised in a family with liberal values, yet I am a conservative because I’ve acquired my views through my life experiences.

Living in a liberal dominated multi-racial society and then visiting my grand parents in an all white farm town during the summers is what helped me see many contrasts. Listening to conservative radio also helped make me aware of the many hypocrisies and double standards apparent in our political environment today and through my journey of seeking the truth this gave me the ability to think independently. I started to question everything whether it was politically correct or not and in doing so I am where I am today.

Whether knowingly or unknowingly, what you’re parroting is the controlled media’s deliberate misrepresentation of those who dare to stand up against their agenda. If Mother Teresa spoke out on the same issues that I have, they would be slandering her in the same way too they can do the same to you as they continue to do to our conservative values.

Here is a report on who actually controls the media http://www.realnews247.com/who_rules_america_updated_2004.htm

The lesson is that if all of us regardless of what racial group you belong stand for the principles I’ve expressed in this thread, we could reverse this trend of just accepting more destructive liberalist policies year after year.

I feel I have made my points on the subject of this thread so I’ll let you all have the last word and just say: Racial pride is an advocate of freedom and individualism and a free people with pride (“Self worth, self-respect, a sense of one's own proper dignity and value”) will never be enslaved.

Freedom isn't free, free men are not equal and equal men are not free

asdf2231
03-27-2009, 03:42 PM
Here is a report on who actually controls the media http://www.realnews247.com/who_rules_america_updated_2004.htm

The lesson is that if all of us regardless of what racial group you belong stand for the principles I’ve expressed in this thread, we could reverse this trend of just accepting more destructive liberalist policies year after year.

I feel I have made my points on the subject of this thread so I’ll let you all have the last word and just say: Racial pride is an advocate of freedom and individualism and a free people with pride (“Self worth, self-respect, a sense of one's own proper dignity and value”) will never be enslaved.

Freedom isn't free, free men are not equal and equal men are not free

You have GOT to be shitting me...

You posted a link from Real News 24/7?!

A website that has such gems on it's HOMEPAGE as:

"SEVEN LESSONS Every Loyal American Must Learn Now"
Vital info on the agenda of the Judeo-Masonic Ruling Elite, which includes a planned, horrible 2nd Terrorist Attack against the USA (Phase II of 9-11) as a springboard to WW III in the Mideast and a police state here in the USA -- AND -- how Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, or John McCain can be illegally made President of the United States in 2008 through Votescam, an imposed system which is totally controlled by only four mega-corporations via computerized "vote-counting" software which no one is allowed to see. These four companies (Diebold, ES &S, Hart, Sequia) have been delegated the authority to "count" our votes by brain-dead county Board of Election Officials in 99% of the counties in the USA, under pressure form the NeoCons behind both the Democratic National Committee and the Republican National Committee.:

And:
http://www.thefinalsolutiontoadolphhitler.com/

Incomprehensible, perhaps, but by no means impossible. The Zionist-Nazi collaboration, however suppressed it has been to the general public, is a little known, but crucial, part of European history, one that continues to profoundly shape and affect world events in the 21st Century. .
That's where his pet web site is pimping a Pro-Hitler movie btw gang.:rolleyes:

AND:

1. THE TRUTH ABOUT THE 9-11 TERROR ATTACKS

Overwhelming evidence indicates that 9-11 was an "inside job", using Remote Controlled Airplanes and controlled demolition bombs in the World Trade Towers (see the online documentary 911Mysteries -- the online version is here in three parts ), pulled off by traitorous elements within the US military that are loyal to the nation usurping the name "Israel" and to the worldwide Jewish Supremacist / Freemasonic financial Network. (Needless to say many Jewish individuals and individual men who have been deceived into joining the Freemasons but do not realize the purpose of that dark fraternity, are heroically fighting this evil agenda.) The purpose of the 9-11-01 terror attacks was -- and remains -- to initiate 50 years of war in the Mideast by tricking Americans into supporting a series of wars against the Arab world. One US base in Iraq is larger than the Vatican. (!) The top NeoCons, as the "Judeo-Masonic" hierarchy is now often called, into to keep US troops in the Mideast dying to protect Israel for the next generation and to expand their financial network (FED), while the agenda for tyrannical Judeo-Masonic World Tyranny is pushed forward.

And:

4. Votescam Conspiracy Against America (all key elections can be fixed). 98% of all ballots in the USA are counted in secret by a few private mega-companies, with citizens and candidates barred from the count by police guard. -- Yes, this is a conspiracy.

The Neo-Con-Jewish-controlled Big TV Networks work hand in hand with about 4 computerized "vote-counting" mega-corporations, including Diebold, Hart, Election Systems and Software (ES & S), and Sequia.

You idiots are completely fucking amazing.

You come here from StormFront and post links to White Supremacy and Pro Nazi crap?

Fuck You and all the people that believe the same things you do you racist jackhole.

How's that for a last word you retarded twit?

SarasotaRepub
03-27-2009, 06:00 PM
WOOT will!!! Fun stuff!

Now go back to StormFront and play with the other Nazis. :rolleyes:

PoliCon
03-27-2009, 10:53 PM
did we finally ban that one?