PDA

View Full Version : The entire Doors catalogue is up on MySpace

enslaved1
03-22-2009, 09:39 PM
I'm not a big myspace person, but I hopped on randomly tonite and there in gigantic, front page letters it was. Evidently it's part of their 40th anniversary celebration. The entire Doors released recorded output is listenable in your happy little myspace player. They sure have dug up a lot of live recordings over the years. If this isn't a reason for a internet enabled phone, I don't know what is.

http://www.myspace.com/thedoors

PoliCon
03-22-2009, 10:27 PM
having been conceived to the doors - I'm not a big fan . . . . I get a little nauseous every time I hear riders on the storm . . . . :shudder:

enslaved1
03-22-2009, 10:40 PM
having been conceived to the doors - I'm not a big fan . . . . I get a little nauseous every time I hear riders on the storm . . . . :shudder:

I can see how that would have an adverse affect on one's opinion of a band. Riders is an unusual choice for... uh...background music. Hopefully the radio was on and no one could reach the tuner knobs. :D

There's a killer on the road
His brain is squirming like a toad
Take a long holiday
Let your children play

:eek:

PoliCon
03-22-2009, 10:46 PM
I can see how that would have an adverse affect on one's opinion of a band. Riders is an unusual choice for... uh...background music. Hopefully the radio was on and no one could reach the tuner knobs. :D

There's a killer on the road
His brain is squirming like a toad
Take a long holiday
Let your children play

:eek:
apparently it has a good rythm. . . . or at least my addled parents thought so at the time . . . . :rolleyes: