PDA

View Full Version : Apathetic Monday.

asdf2231
03-23-2009, 10:13 AM
Had a great weekend and the day here is chilly and rainy.

Hard to get motivated to do anything today. Even the puppers is looking disgruntled. Of course I'm kicking her out into the rain everytime she needs to pee so she MAY have good reason. :)

TOTD

What kind of "Friend" are you?

Do you have people who are close to you your whole life? Do people tend to cycle in and out of your personal sphere? Do you tend to have a wide circle of aquaintances vs a small group of "friends" that you know more intimately?

linda22003
03-23-2009, 10:20 AM
TOTD: A wide circle of social acquaintances, and a subset of true, lifetime friends.

Gingersnap
03-23-2009, 10:27 AM
We had some amazing weather over the weekend but now we're back to snow. At least we got to cook out.

TOTD: Ditto Linda Numbers' answer. ;)

VWkid06
03-23-2009, 10:28 AM
i have a small circle of friends which i keep close for life, although a few years ago there was a coup and that changed completely...

linda22003
03-23-2009, 10:32 AM
i have a small circle of friends which i keep close for life, although a few years ago there was a coup and that changed completely...

A coup led by you, or a coup led against you? :)

JB
03-23-2009, 06:41 PM
What the hell?

We have threads for "too fat to work", "too lazy to pray" and now Apethetic Monday. Is there something in the water?

TOTD: Not answering because I don't feel like typing anymore.

SarasotaRepub
03-23-2009, 06:51 PM
It was in the mid 70's here today but windy. Looks like rain and
T-Storms on the way for tomorrow.

JB
03-23-2009, 06:53 PM
It was in the mid 70's here today but windy. Looks like rain and
T-Storms on the way for tomorrow.I see you were also too apathetic to talk about your friends.

Or do you have none? My apologies if you don't. :D

patriot45
03-23-2009, 06:58 PM
What the hell?

We have threads for "too fat to work", "too lazy to pray" and now Apethetic Monday. Is there something in the water?

TOTD: Not answering because I don't feel like typing anymore.
Let me lighten your mood! Its perfect Flahdidah weather! A good friend invited me and my wife to take his boat across Tampa Bay to achor off of Vinoy Park in St. Pete to listen to the Blues festival! What a blast!
After that we docked at the pier and had a nice lunch and then moseyed back home!
You cant hear em, but it was great!
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/blues004.jpg
Sitting in Cha Cha Coconuts and keeping an eye on the boat from 5 stories up!
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/blues007.jpg

I gotta be quick here, House and then 24 are on soon!

Totd: A small circle of the close kind, that you can call any hour of any day and an army of acquaintances!

PoliCon
03-23-2009, 07:01 PM
TOTD - I'm apparently the annoying kind. :(