PDA

View Full Version : Thoughtful Tuesday

PoliCon
03-24-2009, 08:52 AM
Vicodin is a wonderful thing. A loverly brisk morning that promises to warm up into a wonderful day - and me with back pain finally under control! :)

TOTD: What are the little things that put a smile on your face? A quick trip to failblog.org is one for me. Being able to sit or stand without it feeling like I have a sword in my back is another . . . .

Gingersnap
03-24-2009, 09:14 AM
Rainy, snowy, and blowy up here. I guess the spring-breakers will have to wear more than a bikini on the slopes this week. (Too bad - those swirly red marks they leave on the slopes are kind of artistic. :D)

TOTD: I am easily amused. I like to see dog clips on YouTube and read 'Day by Day'. I always feel cheered by cruising through Cake Wrecks:

http://i43.tinypic.com/1rvh1c.jpg

I still think lolcats are funny and I don't care how 15 minutes ago they are. :)

linda22003
03-24-2009, 09:18 AM
TOTD: A little thing that always makes me smile is hearing the garage door go up when my husband comes home. I know he's made it through Washington-area commuting traffic once again, and that he'll walk into a house filled with good dinner smells, and the sounds of music on the stereo and a cork being pulled from a wine bottle. :)

FlaGator
03-24-2009, 11:08 AM
Clear and cool today. Nice spring time weather in North Florida.

TOTD: Prayer always makes me feel good about things :)

movie buff
03-24-2009, 02:49 PM
TOTD: Through the miracle that is Youtube, I have rediscovered 'Mystery Science Theater 3000.' Whenever I need to smile, I can just start watching a clip or two from that legendary show.

PoliCon
03-24-2009, 07:24 PM
TOTD: Through the miracle that is Youtube, I have rediscovered 'Mystery Science Theater 3000.' Whenever I need to smile, I can just start watching a clip or two from that legendary show.I feel the same way about old Tom and Jerry toons! They always give me a chuckle!

linda22003
03-24-2009, 08:13 PM
TOTD: Through the miracle that is Youtube, I have rediscovered 'Mystery Science Theater 3000.' Whenever I need to smile, I can just start watching a clip or two from that legendary show.

The Joel episodes are great. The Mike Nelson episodes... not so much.