PDA

View Full Version : Emotiv Systems uses your thoughts to power gaming

PoliCon
03-24-2009, 02:04 PM
Emotiv Systems uses your thoughts to power gaming (http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2009/03/gdc09-emotiv-systems-uses-your-thoughts-to-power-gaming.ars)

COOL! :D

Gingersnap
03-24-2009, 02:52 PM
What a rip-off. I thought this system would actually translate my ordinary blood-thirstiness into super high scores on Gears of War 2. :mad:

FlaGator
03-24-2009, 02:59 PM
What a rip-off. I thought this system would actually translate my ordinary blood-thirstiness into super high scores on Gears of War 2. :mad:

Seriously! And where is the standard head jack that allows me to uplink my brain straight to the game and have it play in true virtual reality? I guess I have to wait till next Christmas and fight the crowds at Braincheese RUs to get one of the 6 available upgraded sets the manufacturer will send.

Gingersnap
03-24-2009, 03:30 PM
Seriously! And where is the standard head jack that allows me to uplink my brain straight to the game and have it play in true virtual reality? I guess I have to wait till next Christmas and fight the crowds at Braincheese RUs to get one of the 6 available upgraded sets the manufacturer will send.

Finally! An upgrade that would really be worth it. :D